Training stimulus drives gains, not diet

Training stimulus drives gains, not diet.

I don't know why you guys put so much emphasis on diet when how your body responds is all about your performance in the gym.

It's not 90% diet, 10% training, it's literally 100% training.

If you guys ever did any kind of sports at a high level you'd know exactly what I'm talking about.

You guys have been officially /shitted/ by the internet fad of "abs are made in the kitchen bro" - yeah if you're a fucking sedentary DYEL faggot who trains like a bitch made mother fucker.

>it's literally 100% training
i took you seriously until this point

>Break body down via exercise
>Have shit nutrition
>Body rebuilds inefficiently
>Slow/nogains

>Break body down via exercise
>Have good nutrition
>Body is able to rebuild in the most efficient manner possible
>Ez gains

You dumb shit.
>"I want to build a house!"
>has nothing but a half dozen 2x4's and a handful of nails
>goes through motions of building a house
>DOESN'T BUILD A HOUSE
You need BUILDING MATERIALS to BUILD A HOUSE.
You need FATS, PROTEIN, CARBS, and VITAMINS/MINERALS to BUILD A BODY.

If you don't believe me then ask your 5th grade teacher, because you obviously haven't had health class yet. Oh and by the way it's past your bedtime, Junior, and Veeky Forums is 18+ only, you're Underage B&, please leave.

Op is right.

I was swimming at a state level and I didn't track anything, but I was consuming a fuck load more food than I do now, and I was lean and had a 6 pack year round. I literally ate 1kg of pasta everyday with utter/olive oil. That was separated into just 2 meals. I ate other shit during the day aswell.

Now I just lift and I don't even have abs and yet I'm eating at least half the calories I use to eat. Fuck sake I was getting 3600 calories from the pasta alone, if I did that now with lifting I'd balloon up to a fat fuck.

Lifting alone doesn't give much of metabolism boost it seems.

i like how you said "Op is right." and then talked about irrelevant shit the rest of the post. if it was "literally 100% training", you could get fuckhuge eating zero food

This guys right, that's why today I start my permanent fast. wish me luck fellas.

man you are dumb as fuck

Yeah the "abs are made in the kitchen" argument is literally true for roiders but not actual athletes.

I eat like crap but do circuit training/oly lifting 5 times per week, sometimes twice a day + 10 miles walk each day

I can "eat clean" for about 3 days and be 12% bf.. which is lower than I even care for, honestly

>at gym
>talk to all the aesthetic guys who look good
>ask them if they track calories/protein etc
>every single one of them look at me like im crazy
>"err nah bro, i dont even know how to do that shit, just eat clean n shit man, its easy"

I agree that it's not 90%diet 10% training but diet is and will always be more important than time spent lifting weights.

Try lifting heavy 5 times a week on a 2000cal diet while weighting 200lbs with shit macros and micros and report back.

I do this consistently and I feel fine?

you walk for like two and a half hours a day? you fucking liar.

eh i believe it.

im NEET and i walk 5km a day, and thats like nothing for me, I could easily do 20k if i could be bothered

Why does that surprise you? Are you that sedentary?

It's a waste of time. Or are you that poor that you have to walk everywhere?

You really expect me to believe you are an "athlete" that trains twice a day and spends three hours a day walking? I wouldn't consider that athletic.

IF you were athletic you would know there are better ways to burn calories.

I walk because I live in a city, genius. Why would I drive when stores are in walking distance and the sun provides vitamin D + there's fresh air outside?

Sort yourself out.

There is literally no reason you would have to walk 10 miles a day. You are an obese LARPing faggot

Is your time worth nothing? And all you do is walk to "stores" daily? Your story is extremely weak.

This
OP you are retarded or have never lifted before. Or both

I do the same thing. I thought only women counted calories until I came here.

Not that hard to eat only lean meats, fruits and veggies as the majority of your diet.

the longer you train the more diet comes into play
you can look pretty good by normie standars if you just lift and don't really watch what you eat, but if you wanna be jacked or shredded, than your gonna have to get your diet in check

Man just keep swimming and dont write shit on a forum because you are one dumb motherfucker

Kek

Getting "jacked" or "shredded" is all steroids, you can't obtain either of those titles naturally.

Normie jacked is like... 2 years on Veeky Forums.
Unless you're saying that this place is literally roids, you can do it natty.

under-rated postage.

Yeah, most people just train (and move in general) too little.

This is very much an American trend that started in the 70s, before that people trained a lot more often.

If you are natural, I believe that running a low volume, high intensity 6 days per week is ideal (similar to system of Ivan Abadjiev) for weight training. Could also with no problem add in cardio or GPP sessions (such as max KB swings in 2 minutes etc.) here

>Yeh i just run a bit and im jacked as fuck xd

>Im gonna eat a whole BIG mac now you diet losers

>what is a bicycle