Is strength training really the best way to get fit for everyone?

this is a lot of work and i've been doing it consistently with no plans to stop. but really, will this all be worthwhile? am i gonna look hot and get a sexy boyfriend?

You have the ass of a skinnyfat gay man, so basically you're built like Andy Dick

wow that's actually super mean. why would you say that :(

Do some glute work baby doll. Bridges, hip thrusts, fire hydrants. You wouldn't want your bf to leave you for a better ass, so work on it. Tops love nice asses.

i am though. hip thrusts are my heaviest lifts... except for glute bridges but that's kinda cheating.

Kill yourself you disgusting degenerate piece of shit.

if you are trying to look like a woman strength training is not going to help. get on the estrogen like the weird fag you are and be done with it, thats the only way your ass will grow. you are not fooling anyone right now.

In the words of your father, you will never be good enough son.

Yes.

>vegan trap
Is cock vegan ?

FUCK OFF FAGGOT

No, strength training isn't best for everyone.
>Psychologically tough to push high effort weight every workout
Makes it hard to stay dedicated for some people.
>Aesthetics aren't guaranteed. Many guys look like shit despite pushing good numbers
Take the last point and double it. Psychologically/physically demanding work for no payoff? Fuck it.
>Higher risk of injury
Sorry, but not everyone has perfect form, and form breakdown is common. Pros often end up with multiple injuries by the end of their career.
>Doesn't align with every goal
Not every sport or practice requires you to deadlift 5 plates
>Requires a gym membership or homegym
There goes the poorfags

gross

i am on estrogen.

can you not tell? :(

what do you think would be the best way for a transgirl to maximize aesthetics?

post better pics you slut

Everyone always says "just squat fgt" but I'll have to disagree to an extent. Many traps and transgirls have been given this advice over the years, and they always come back complaining about how squats made their back or core too big. The solution to this is actually quite simple though: DO squats, but do a variation that doesn't place a load on your back. Pic related should be the staple of your routine, and you can supplement with barbell hip thrusts, Sprint for HIIT cardio, do high resistance elliptical for LISS, both help to induce hypertrophy in your lower body. Don't train upper body at all. Also keep in mind: DON'T LET YOUR BODY FAT DROP TOO LOW. Having just a little will definitely make you seem more womanly.

don't call me a slut.

what is the exercise in your picture called? and how would it even be possible to do it? i guess those box things and then some kinda strap thingy?

good advice otherwise too. guess i should put in more time at the gym doing cardio stuff. i actually feel like i look more feminine the less fat i have though. having bellyfat is so gross i can hardly stand it :(

Other good lower body builders that don't require a heavy load on your back:
>Bulgarian split squats (barbell on back, or dumbells in hands, 5x15 rep range)
>Single leg squats if you have the patience to learn them
>Box jumps
>Depth jumps

Honey, i've seen better asses on 50 year old men.

I know them as "belt squats." You will need two equally elevated surfaces to stand on if you want to reach full depth (you do), two benches, two blocks, w/e. Search Amazon for a "weight belt" it's just a leather belt with a chain. You can load it up with as much weight as you need. Once you're all set up, just ATG squat with the belt and enjoy your thicc gainz without sacrificing your frame.

As for your body fat, I didn't mean to imply that you should get chubby, I just mean don't get lean enough to appear shredded. Are you currently on HRT btw?

yeah i'm on hrt. trying to find a decent pic that sorta shows frame. my shoulders are obviously super wide and i might never pass idk.

From the picture you posted, your shoulders don't seem too big, I've seen plenty of cisgirls with similar shoulder width. Building a larger lower body would definitely help to distract away from them if you feel that they are too large though.

that's what i've been trying to do with the lifting. now i'm afraid you're right about the core though. i'm definitely gonna look into getting another box thing and one of those weight belts.

The only thing I can think about that can shrink your core down is "corset training." I'm no expert on this, but I do know that it works, and the effects can be drastic and long-term. There are health risks though since it works by atrophying your core muscles and squeezes your organs together.