VEGAN GENERAL - no meatcucks edition

A place for discussing all things vegan health & ethics.

- Vegan diet healthy for all stages of life

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864

- Vegan B12 in traditional fermented foods & seaweed e.g. tempeh, kimchi etc.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC242746/ - Tempeh

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3062981/ - Traditional Korean fermented foods provide adequate B12

- Loads vegan products fortified with B12 (produced without the use of animals)

godairyfree.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/So-Delicious-Dairy-Free-Cashew-Milk-Nutrition-Facts.jpg - Cashew Milk

static.openfoodfacts.org/images/products/319/817/200/0120/nutrition_fr.8.full.jpg - Corn Flakes

- USDA 40% of US population flirting with B12 deficiency due to modern farming

ars.usda.gov/news-events/news/research-news/2000/b12-deficiency-may-be-more-widespread-than-thought/

- Processed meattrash lowers sperm count

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4180710/

- Estrogen in milk lowers test and stops you developing into a real man

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976

- Casomorphine in milk is addictive

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1374738

- Milk gives you prostate cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25527754

- Milk gives you acne

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19243483

- Heme iron in red meat gives you esophageal and stomach cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22044848

- Meat gives you colorectal cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4698595/

- Eggs increase cancer risk even when adjusted for intakes of macronutrients or for other food groups

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8061589

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dvtVkNofcq8
youtube.com/watch?v=MLgkrQSRy9E
youtube.com/watch?v=KArL5YjaL5U
youtube.com/watch?v=rc2oizSsmUs
veggieful.com/2013/01/vegan-white-bechamel-sauce-recipe.html
youtube.com/user/TheQuestForFitness
youtube.com/watch?v=djC3AQkgtoE
youtube.com/watch?v=RFPsvF3UOdo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for post your body

FOOTAGE THE MEAT INDUSTRY DOESN'T WANT YOU TO SEE

Land of Hope and Glory (2017) - youtube.com/watch?v=dvtVkNofcq8

Seaspiracy (2015) - youtube.com/watch?v=MLgkrQSRy9E

Lucent (2014) - youtube.com/watch?v=KArL5YjaL5U

Earthlings (2005) - youtube.com/watch?v=rc2oizSsmUs

Since we know meatcucks will defend this

>inb4 naturalistic fallacy
>inb4 might makes right fallacy
>inb4 appeal to futility
>inb4 amoral autists who think not caring and standing for nothing is a virtue
>inb4 faggots larping as hunters
>inb4 faggots larping as farmers
>inb4 amerifats who think shooting something at 200m is testosteronous
>inb4 telling someone to behave ethically is inherently unethical
>inb4 free market is inherently moral
>inb4 meatcucks triggered by science
>inb4 muh canines
>inb4 everything gives you cancer
MEAT GIVING US CANCER IS NOT FILTERED OUT BY EVOLUTION BECAUSE WE REPRODUCE BEFORE WE GET CANCER. YOU DUMB FUCKS.

How the fuck do I stop eating junk food with milk and eggs in them? It's the only thing preventing me from going fully vegan.

This is a fitness board im still waiting for your body so I can hop on a vegan diet and your stats. Oh wait, you don't lift?

Mmm eating some rice crackers right now. Gonna eat a steak later though for that b12 and full proteins

Just find yourself some vegan junk food

m e a t
c u c k s
o u t

Muscles don't make you fit.

Day 2 of being a vege bc i couldn't handle chickpea farts

Hummus for lunch and maybe some dahl for tea

Overnight oats for brekkie, also thanks to the guy that recommended cronometer to me, way better than myfitnesspal i used to use to track cals

might makes right isn't a fallacy
it's literally how the world works

right means moral in the context. It is a formal logical fallacy

What the fuck do you vegans eat every day? I am vegetarian but really don't know what to eat if I'm not allowed to use eggs or diary.

I also have vegan on my profile. I'm really not vegan but it gets the girls. I just basically have to be for a night then I get laid

How about no faggot.

How to filter threads lads? Sick and tired of Aussie shitposting following me to fit.

Just need to learn a few new recipes. You can make vegan pasta, burritos, oats, curries, stir frys etc. There's no shortage of good vegan recipes. Have a look at some vegan full day of eating vids

badass bro, you show those vegans! aha

Could you post some of your favs? Always looking for more food ideas

FPBP and /thread
Virgin vegans know they can't compete with the Chadivores

What is the cheese substitute??

So cringey.

>Vegan pasta

Pasta is already vegan pretty much. Burritos you really can only do those potato ones which i've tried which are meh, oats.. already vegan (use soy), stiry fries just substitute with some vegan strips

And every time you see a good physique you'll claim it's gear. Fuck off.

Shit tier vegan "mozeralla" which costs $30 dollars for 50 grams most likely

Why not vegetarian general?
I could possible give up meat but fuck you if you think I'm dropping cheeses.

Cheese is even worse than meat dumbfuck

Bc veganism is more controversial and will get more bumps

>eating cow secretion waste products

Did vegans just BTFO themselves? OPs pic, the girl is surprised that a vegan can be attractive...

vegan bechamel (white) sauce is a good substitute for cheese in cooking

e.g. of recipe

veggieful.com/2013/01/vegan-white-bechamel-sauce-recipe.html

>overpopulation is a huge problem
>bad practices for large scale production of animal products are a problem
>lack of morality and microcosm perception of the world by extrapolation are dangerous
>everyone needs to eat less meat
>meat increases the risk of cancer and heart disease to a point
>hunting is not inherently bad
>farming is the reason you exist

Being vegan is a choice you make. Eating meat as most of the western world does isn't ok, but going full retard is the way for most people either.

If you fucktards weren't the equivalent of SJW diet bitches people would take some advice every now and then.

>And every time you see a good physique you'll claim it's gear.
How often did that happen? From what I've seen lurking these threads, the answer is: never.

Dairy is just as abhorrent as any meat product

hunting is the height of autism

B-B-But I only eat ETHICAL meat!

*goes to McDonald's*

>*goes to McDonald's*
But I don't.

SJWs don't have facts on their side. Vegans do.

Thanks brother keep fighting the good fight.

how come hunting is completely natural and ok for every species of animal except from humans? Surely it's farming which is the unnatural and damaging part of meat consumption

Yeah but for some people its fun. And wild boar tastes nice.

distorted facts, half truths, and even when they use actual facts the attitude defeats the purpose. But yes perhaps my SJW comparison is not that great.

>distorted facts, half truths, and even when they use actual facts the attitude defeats the purpose

bullshit you tell yourself to justify eating meat

you're pathetic

Meatcucks need to be executed.

Vegan Revolution when?

Humans don't need to be kill animals in order to survive and be healthy. Actual carnivores will suffer and die if they don't kill other animals

Im not exactly convinced that going vegan will lead to more fortune in dating
Ive only met one halfway decent looking vegan chick and out of the entire population im guessing not many girls are vegan

So why narrow yourself from a very small part of the population (single women with decent personality and looks) to an even narrower span?

Also please show me one vegan bodybuilder who looks good

What do you mean justify? I eat meat because I like it.

Also I am willing to bet that the average age of death where I live and the average age of death where you live are at least 10 years apart.

>Humans don't need to be kill animals in order to survive and be healthy.
Stop using your computer right now.

My point is that having a problem with hunting is kinda dumb when a much much worse farming system exists. A bullet in the head is one of the best deaths a wild animal can have, as it usually ends in abandoment and starvation.

classic meatcuck amoral autism

>Also I am willing to bet that the average age of death where I live and the average age of death where you live are at least 10 years apart.

Oh, you're a brainlet. Just be a good meatcuck and fuck off.

ad hominems? Anything else?

Meat in the US =/= meat in the EU, let alone individual places. The quality of meat is an important factor.

Also I am not amoral, at all. I understand what taking a life means.
If most people that eat meat had to kill and skin a cow once, they would probably lay of the meat in general.

If we could make, tasty meat without having to kill animals I would never hunt again.

Factory farming is definitely worse, but killing an animal for no reason is obviously wrong

vegans are stupid

there is no such thing as 'right' or 'wrong' there are simply actions.

Post some vegan foods recipe to lose weight and gain muscle mass please?
I live at my school dorm right now and as one of the rules, one can't bring fridge (including small fridge for beers) in the dorm. So obviously I can't store chadivore food in my room. I would really be grateful if the vegan raw food would lasts more than a week before going out again for groceries. Thanks in advance if you lead me to the truth!
tl;dr;
- vegan food recipes for lose weight & gain mass
- vegan raw food that could lasts at least a week
I'm Omnivore btw.

>outright denying morality

lel, meatcucks

ITT

canned beans, sauce, microwavable rice

morality is subjective, take your b12

kidney beans + tomato sauce and brown rice.

Prove that morality objectively exists.

It's self evident that some actions are preferable to others e.g. murder, rape etc. are all undesirable

>It's self evident
So you can't prove it? Got it, thanks.

so you have no issue with rape and murder

Subjectively, he probably does.

Thanks for these. But is it okay to take rice because I heard that it makes me fat.

vegan girls are the best though

I think girls who like metal is the best but doesnt answer my question
There are very few girls who are single and decent looking so why narrow it down further to single, decentlooking and vegan?

just eat the beans if you want, for better macros

If you don't want vegan girls then yeah there'd be no point

Rice
Pasta
Potatoes
Onions
Oats
PB
Olive oil
Seeds (flax, chia, pumpkin)
Soymilk
Beans (Lima, pinto, black, black eyed, red, white)
Lentils
Chickpeas
Canned tomatoes
Proton powder (hemp is best but pricey, soy causes cancer like whey so avoid, pea and rice are the cheapest and just as good as whey, just not as many micros (omegas, iron) as hemp)

All of the above can be stored in the cupboard. Bananas are hard to perish too.
>how to lose weight
Use cronometer and eat fewer calories than you burn
Excess calories make you fat. If you eat too much rice (excess calories) you'll get fat. If you eat just enough rice (not excess calories) you won't get fat.
The statement "rice makes you fat" is silly without context.
And rice isn't really calorie dense, 500 kcal is a relatively big portion. I eat some PB 3 times a day to up the calories when bulking.

I wouldnt mind getting one but my point is why narrow the field?

Im not gonna go vegan to get a girl because im pretty sure it wouldnt work

Canned hunting is pretty pathetic, but to be fair, according to one of Louis Theroux's episodes, hunting is keeping African big-game from extinction. Essentially you're using the ignorance of those who don't care about an ecosystem against them (although I'm sure lots of hunters do know about its importance). I wish they had hunting reserves in Asia purely so tigers would not go extinct, as strange as that sounds.

>Im not exactly convinced that going vegan will lead to more fortune in dating
You aren't exactly obliged to mention it on the first date, it's not an STD or a sex crime you've been convicted for.
>Ive only met one halfway decent looking vegan chick and out of the entire population im guessing not many girls are vegan
The best course of action is to get an omni gf and convert her actually. That way you both have a vegan gf, and you didn't narrow down your dating pool, and there's one more vegan in the world.
>So why narrow yourself from a very small part of the population (single women with decent personality and looks) to an even narrower span?
As I said, acquire omni gf, convert her with delicious cooking
>Also please show me one vegan bodybuilder who looks good
Torre Washington has been vegan for 20 years, all natty, aesthetic af

John venus youtube.com/user/TheQuestForFitness
Brian turner youtube.com/watch?v=djC3AQkgtoE
Frank medrano youtube.com/watch?v=RFPsvF3UOdo
heres the first three that came to my mind

>The best course of action is to get an omni gf and convert her actually.
My point is im having a rough time in dating because there arent that many girls where i live so if i was to narrow my pool even further i would have zero options instead of very few.

if going vegan expanded my dating pool and opened up some options i would convert, but right now i dont feel like its gonna help in any way shape or form

This is true, but it's certainly not ideal. And it's only necessary because people are disgusting and don't adhere to the ideals of veganism in the first place

>14-year-old discovers moral relativism

mentally ill*

source:ex vegan, big issues, probably will kill herself in the next year.

majority are hideous. same for guys, shitty fashion with disgusting beards and hair

>Morality: basis of justification for actions depending on their outcome for the greater society
Example is stealing a loaf of bread. If you are wealthy and you steal, the net outcome is negative since the poor baker takes a loss and you gain minimally, but if you are starving, the baker takes the same loss, but you, and by extension society gain substantially. Therefore, the latter is objectively more moral.
Apply that to your diet, the externalities of eating meat (environmental, health, animal quality of life) empirically outweigh the brief satisfaction you get, therefore, eating meat is objectively immoral.

Add musclenmind, simnett nutrition and Richard Burgess to the list of vegan bloggers
Also, Torre Washington. I insist.
Also, Nick Diaz and Nate Diaz. Both vegan, both can beat you up. I think one of the two has beat up MemeGregor
Let me put it this way
If she is not vegan, just keep dating her as if you weren't vegan either. No shrinkage of dating pool at all.
If she is vegan, tell her you are one too. Vegan girls outnumber vegan men about 3-4 to 1 and most want a vegan bf so you're increasing your chances of fruity tasting puss on your face, lucky bastard

The idea of a girl eating meat repulses me

never, basically. most vegans just grow up at some point.

>Vegan girls outnumber vegan men about 3-4 to 1
I...have serious doubt about this
i have never, EVER been to any sort of community where there were more women than men
Maybe i live in a shithole, i dunno but the number of chicks here is really really...low for some reason

Either way, this is a depressing ass topic to think about and girls generally fuck my shit up because i want one but cant physically find one

Gonna keep to the vegan diet because i can but this is moreso hurting my chances in the very limited dating scene than anything else

Then shrink your dating pool what am I expected to say
Feggit

>I...have serious doubt about this
Just a Google away
>i have never, EVER been to any sort of community where there were more women than men
Try yoga (virgin hobby) or Latin dancing (chad recreation) and thank me later

how is it hurting your chances again? you don't have to restrict yourself to only vegan girls

Eat my arse mate.
My family used to be dairy farmers and where they're from it's really humane (although the greenhouse gasses are just as bad lol)
Honestly I thought the same, but once I went halfway and limited my meat, I ended up cutting it all out because it was easier.
Tryna explain why orrr
I get what you're trying to do fellas, but if you want to make any impact in the world, don't alienate other people.
If you're Aussie, weet-bix and oat milk are super.
hahaha classic
If you're going vegan to get girls, you're doing it for the wrong reasons. There's not enough vegans yet for someone to become an aesthetic vegan bodybuilder, but I think its possible. You've also got to consider lots of vegans wouldn't want to eat enough to be a bodybuilder because they're using more resources from the Earth than is necessary for them to do something which could be considered a trivial pursuit of happiness by some of those dedicated to saving the Earth.
It's so hard to lose weight and gain muscle as a vegan because it's hard to isolate the protein. You can get vegan protein powder but why not just eat more grains and bust your arse?
You can't, but I can prove you're a faggot.
Do it and if you succeed you have no reason to go back.

Catalog > Filter > Add > Vegan* (to catch vegans and veganism too) > Hide > Save

also T. Vego, aim to be vegan in the future.
I eat meat on very special occasions, but I really restrict my dairy intake where possible.

Anyone here eat taro? That's the stuff that Okinawans ate a lot of, right? I never see anyone eating that.

>soy causes cancer like whey

Source? Greger doesn't seem to have a problem with soy, right? I'm currently eating a ton of tofu because I'm in rural China and it's cheap as fuck.

To be fair, she has a point. A attractive vegan is quite rare!

>I get what you're trying to do fellas, but if you want to make any impact in the world, don't alienate other people.

If it wasn't for VG I probably wouldn't be vegan right now. I don't think the "nice guy" strategy works. We just look like crazy hippies and perpetuate the stereotype that vegans are weak pussies.

Thank you for shedding light on the subject for why EVERYONE is equally wrong, woke centristâ„¢.

You might be right, but I'm against petty name-calling.

nice guy strategy is naive as fuck. It's all about shaming and being inflammatory. VG has put veganism on everyone's radar for precisely that reason

>Try
Im not gonna try yoga but might try dancing
I dont enjoy the thought of it but im open to new ideas

>how is it hurting your chances again?
Im thinking it might be a turn off, i cant go out to eat in as many places as before and it creates a massive divide

>If you're going vegan to get girls, you're doing it for the wrong reasons
Yeah but getting girls is part of why i started to lift, it havsnt been going good and right now im in a serious depression over how empty the dating pool is

Gotta speak the dudebro language to communicate with dudebros.

Yep, I secretly agreed with him for about a year until I finally woke up and realized I should make the switch.

Personally I find being vegan to be something interesting to talk about and something to show im principled. You can be assertive about it without alienating yourself