Okay Veeky Forums I need some help

Okay Veeky Forums I need some help.

I've been reading through fitness blogs, bodybuilder.com, yatta yatta.

He's the facts;

I'm 26, still smoke, (can't seem to quit, get mad too easily), try my best to follow my regimes. I work out 3-4 times a week, about an hour each time.

My regiment looks like this:
(and I mean each time, I haven't learn to do split shit yet)

Bench: 160 7x3
Squat: 180 5x3 (I feel puss not being able to do 7)
Deadlift: 150 5x3
Bar Curls: 90 7x3
Dumbbell Military Press: 45/e 5x3
Get up sit ups: 50 5x3

I was 230lbs, and I was down to 175, took about a year, got with a bitch, put on 15lbs, now I'm 190, and fucking hate it,

I've been single now for about a month, went back to my old eating habits, (and I mean when I was losing weight, not the crap I was eating when I was with her) and now I'm trying to finally fucking reach 165lbs, preferably afterwards working my way back to something like 180 solid. I don't trust the online calculators that tell me I'm somewhere between 12% and 15%, there's no fucking way. I'm a lard ass, so if someone could eye-ball me a number I'd like that.

Also, what the fuck do I do about seemingly not being able to drop this weight again?

I've been walking my nightly 5m, (can't run reasonably often enough, hip is all fucked up, really a drag, I know.),

What can I do other than the obvious? And if you think the obvious is the answer, tell me the obvious. Help out guys. I don't even want to be ripped, there's a good chance I've shot that, but I'd like to be into the numbers described.

I'll throw a few shots of my current up.

If you continue you will most certainly make it.

I mean words of encouragement are nice to hear, but after about two weeks of eating clean and lifting aren't I supposed to see some sort of fluctuation?

I did before, but it seems like now I'm not.

are you counting cals?

2 weeks is way too little time to notice gains. Try a couple of months to actually notice something. You admit to smoking so try to cut that out.
Besides years of bad lifestyle arent going to reverse themselves in just 2 weeks. But as i said just keep going and maintain mental fortitude and temperament.
God speed young user

>bodybuilder.com

Instead of walking, swim
Quit smoking
And uhhhhh fix diet

Track calories more strictly and eat enough protein, you have the exact same body rn I also used to have, got stretch marks and also still a little belly but I went down from 126kg to 82 now. Also try to do more cardio on your rest days

The only thing I can be sure I do, calories might flop a little on days when I'm over worked, is that I'm sure at bare minimum I'm getting 60g+ protein, and just before work I always take a shot of creatine, (that shit gets you fucking moving, I don't know why I hand't done that years ago),

But if someone could give me a good breakdown of how many calories I should be taking in, I can make a note of it and make more use of it.

I mostly eat these days out of necessity, since my yesteryear of over eating, I've noticed I don't really take pleasure in food anymore, so mostly just eat whenever my body says I should.

Anyway, daily intake calorie count, my nigs?

QUIT SMOKING
U
I
T

S
M
O
K
I
N
G

I don't play vidya, I wasted a few years on WoW, and now I'm more into actually reading and writing, so games are out.

Fuck really, is it that important? If you guys say so, I mean, I really want this. So I suppose I should.

Shit man, I'm going to be one irritable mother fucker.

Wow that body has no definition whatsoever. Diet and HIIT cardio my friend. Prioritise cardio.

I know. :( That's why I'm asking. Cardio is a pain in the ass because of my hip, is there anything else I can do besides running?

I'd like to not wind up with a cane, but if running is the only option.

If the idea of HIIT is about elevated levels, is there something else I could be doing?

Bruh, I used to smoke for 4 years before quitting.
>Improved stamina
>look younger
>Faster gains
>Consistent energy levels
>Motivation to do things
I used to smoke a pack in 2 days.
Quitting changed my physical condition and mental condition to an extent

Try inclined walking on a treadmill at a medium pace and incline.Gradually increase the incline and pace.
I got from 18% bf to 11% just by doing that everyday after my workout for 30 mins a day.
Also focus on diet.

How did you quit? I know it's partially mental, and partially oral, so other than sucking dick, does it all come down to shear willpower type stuff?

How long did taking off 7% run you?

I'm not concerned with immediate gains, I'd just like to know what the ballpark is for me to see similar numbers.

Ye count calories, I suggest even more than 60g of protein, id say you could aim for 2000kcal a day, maybe even less depending on how fast you want to lose and how you are feeling on a caloric deficit. Creatine is good, coffee is also nice

about 6-7 months. The slower you do it the better because then your body and your diet habits adjust to it and it becomes part of your lifestyle.

I quit by vaping for 3 months .Once I felt like I didnt need to vape I quit altogether.
I still take a drag every 2-3months here and there but nothing like a full blown habit cum dependancy.

>wanting results after 2 weeks
keep on going, if you see or feel no change after 1 or 2 months readjust your approach. Keep at it man, we're all gonna make it