Wtf. Is this true????

Wtf. Is this true????

Tell your mom to stop spewing momscience.

If you're really fat you can do that for a month IF you know what you're doing nutrition wise. But that shit cant be sustained

But don't be an idiot, too big of a deficit will fuck you up and bring on complications that will mess with your weight loss and then youll be fat and sick, good job.
Listen to the calculators man

Yes

yes and no, your metabolism may slow but weightloss will happen regardless

It can. Look up "Layne Norton reverse dieting"

but a 1000 kcal deficit shouldnt be too bad. You just need to reajust it your weight after some time. As you burn less kvals when youre lighter.

yes. anytime you severely fuck with your diet and calorie consumption you mess up your metabolism. it's going to make it harder to lose weight in the future, better to just do it slow. also your body may enter "starvation mode" if your calorie intake is that low and it'll actually hold on to and burn as little fat as possible, thus slowing weightoss.

slow and steady wins the race

you need really high protein to do that and it will fuck up your metabolism to the point where you will easily rebound if you dont know what youre doing

just do 500 you lazy faggot

Then why do you faggots always tell fat people to just stop eating when even mot eating at all makes you gain weight

500?

Just eat a whole plant based diet I eat 6000 calories and lost 20 pounds so far only 5 more till I reach 150

If youre very overweight then 1000kcals is better than 500. the closer you are to a low BF% the smaller the deficit needs to be.

No. VLCD is the way

>starvation mode

Want to know how I know you're retarded?

>hey man you should lower your caloric intake and stop eating literal garbage on the regular.

>oh SO YOU'RE SAYING I SHOULD STOP EATING ANYTHING AT ALL HUH

As long as you are getting the nutrients you need, cut as hard as you like.
Your metabolism will slow to compensate for lack of food, but this is not some magical thing which will suddenly cause weight to appear from nowhere.
When you reach your goal, slowly work back up to your supposed TDEE, until you reach an equilibrium and your metabolism goes back to normal.
And remember that when you lose weight, your TDEE is different from when you started.

>starvation mode
Explains all the obese Ethiopians

yup, that's why there was so many fat jews

owait

The fags in your pic don't even look like Jews and they could have had typhus for all we know.

>starvation mode
tumblr pls go

those are cardio junkie skinheads. i'd recognise them anywhere.

jews are not real