I've been trying my hardest to lose 20-30 pounds before Halloween...

I've been trying my hardest to lose 20-30 pounds before Halloween. My boyfriend wants me to wear a skimpy little outfit to a party some of his guy friends are having. What some I been doing? Only have 1 month and a week.

To lose 30 pounds? You won't do it. You can drop that much weight, but it will mostly be water and you will be severely dehydrated.

>lose 30 pounds in just over a month

Lads, why are women such a meme ?

Stop eating.

They have everything else handed to them, why expect any different for weight loss?

You're right about the fact she won't lose that much weight but your statement about the dehydration is retarded. It wouldn't be an issue because no person would consider not drinking for like 2 days before a party just to lose some more weight.

Don't eat anything from now until next month, just drink some water with a little salt.

Its practically impossible to do healthily but you can do it by following a 2500 cal deficit diet

He wants me to just wear this mask and these heels once we get to the party.

do you cuck him by getting gangbanged by all his friends while he watches?

this seems like that kind of party

You'll never pull it off

oh, it's this same exact thread again

We cant judge with a pic like that. Needs to show skin to see what areas you need to lose

S A G E D
A
G
E
D

You're clearly the retard. I said if she did manage to lose that much weight, it would be mostly water and she would be severely dehydrated. Nowhere did I say she would. Work on your reading comprehension skills.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

Cut off one of your legs.

Calm down, Bruce

Could of sworn we had this exact same thread this time last year

I don't get the reference.

just water fast with salt and vitamin supplements till Halloween and 2-3 days before Halloween stop salt to reduce water retention. you might die from this, heed with discretion i guess.

post a body pic u slut

Yep, it's like "they" think none of us are paying attention anymore.

this you? If yes losing 30lbs will just deflate your tits and your ass, you're not that overweight.

Here's a fully nude photo

I wanna cum on your tits

How sweet, thanks
Here's the Halloween costume

Where is your pussy

Congrats on the baby

That looks hot, I'd totally fuck you till you screamed and blast my load all over your huge tits

eat less you whore

We need to so the back side and the lower areas so I can cum and so we can help you out more

I'm not sure you understand the word costume