The Bugez

Can someone explain how he doesn't snap his back or die from coffein overdose? Also what is his Spotify?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/X6cbDxsSujQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-qSeVKCtprs
youtube.com/watch?v=uHq7Qduq7Js
open.spotify.com/user/snuffbomb/playlist/1St4ukovw5ictqaMhlCVOk
youtube.com/watch?v=ulShMRAAyYo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Krs83GDm800
twitter.com/AnonBabble

By having a strong back and having a high metabolism, respectively

>high metabolism
???

no, that would be caffeine tolerance.
having a fast caffeine uptake would mean higher peak serum levels

zercher deadlifts from the floor is one of the most retarded lifts. zercher squats are ok. even zercher deadlifts from high blocks or pins is ok.

>trains muscles with certain lift
>less prone to hurting himself with lift

WOAH WEIRD HUH

this, I think OP is retarded

Reminder that no one in wwe lifts people with conventional deadlift stance. Zercher deadlift best mimics the tire flip and lifting people in wwe.

youtu.be/X6cbDxsSujQ

Jujimufu is such a fucking disgusting roidhead

i am same height as Eric and i literally cannot get into zercher deadlift position off the floor
i can do it off small block but holy shit its hard

You okay there buddy?

he does look pretty gross, just look at his stomach

I love juji but his roid gut has gotten really bad the past year. starting to lose aesthetics

Eric is genuine the entire video as he always has been in his channel, while juji is so fake like always

That is unfortunate, pretty aesthetic prior. Some gains are just not worth.

We can just look at greco roman wrestlers in general and the way that they train. The deadlift isn't that great of an exercise to begin with -- it's more of a clean slate kind of heavy compound that can be used to get trainees used to lifting higher loads, but is way more useful when modified to fit specific purposes, since most of it is just hip extension and CNS conditioning.

B-Big Lenny?

>Fake fraud Chad vs All natural born Chad

Don't be jelly he's mogging you with his bloatmaxx gut you sad phaggot

oh sam..

glad im not the only one that thinks this way. his over the top "im such a random crazy dude thats just me" role is just annoying

he looked 1000x better before gear anyone who says otherwise is delusional

did he admit gear

he isnt hyooge

>did he admit gear

Juji can't publicly admit gear. Gear is illegal and fitness is his career.

But he did upload this 3 days ago.

No I am fucking disgusted by his gut m8
Almost phil heath tier

he's over 240 pounds, you need to try to get better at evaluating people's level of training

roid gut bro

Fucking waste of trips.

are you 14

I'm saying you're retarded. Zercher lift is fine because your spine isn't made of glass.

>deadlift with straight spine is dangerous
>deadlift with your spine in the worst possible shape is safe
t SS

Yeah tell that to Frank Yang, diddlying 5 pl8 with shit technique some years ago and now he has constant lower back pain in his early 30s.

The zercher squat doesn't injure someone that knows what they're doing because it doesn't require spinal extension until the very end of the movement, when you've already straightened your lower back through hip extension. Biomechanically, the load is almost never on the back, it just requires that you know how to create and transfer work with a non-neutral spine, which most beginners are terrible at.

>now he has constant lower back pain in his early 30s.

sauce? Haven't heard of him in a while

youtube.com/watch?v=-qSeVKCtprs

youtube.com/watch?v=uHq7Qduq7Js

superior alpha genetics

>how he doesn't snap his back
Just a matter of time.

19 years and counting, faggot

i never had issues with zercher squat other than elbow damage from the bar.

It feels just like front squat, except without front rack that for me wrecks my wrists
its maybe slightly less demanding on core stability than regular front squat.

open.spotify.com/user/snuffbomb/playlist/1St4ukovw5ictqaMhlCVOk
youre welcome

>t.emotionally charged cuck

frank actually has a serious back injury now tho

Oh boy, the high metabolism meme is still alive

Whatever. Lifting like a retard is dumb (duh) and you'll pay the price.

So are everyone in the fitness industry...whats your point? You've said nothing

>Lifting like a retard
Pls read the explanation of the biomechanics behind the lift here. You know what is retarded? Conventional deadlifts. Eric never injure his back bcs he almost never does conventional deadlifts now.

Oops. Wrong quote. Here

it's real though. there are genetic differences that can make a +/- 10% difference in tdee

Lenny #2 in the making

Zerchers are fantastic for grapplers, which is why eric does them, he's a wrestler you raspberry dingus.

i remember those days. those were good days

It's not so much the position of the spine as it is the movement of the spine under load.
As long as you can brace and load with the spine fixed in one position, it is not tasked with the actual movement of any significant weight. Instead the musculature around it works isometrically to keep the spine static and protected.

Deadlift with a rounded back is bad because, at some crucial point, you have to move the spine to a straight position towards lockout, it's that flexion, from rounded to straight, which poses the risk and does the damage, not the initial loading with a rounded back.

This makes sense. Thank you for explaining.

What a vid, Bugez made Juji look calm and introverted. Never seen that before.

?

His back pain isn't from diddyling years ago, he said he snapped it just a few months ago.

Juji is going to look like lenny in a couple of years

really wish someone would figure out the exact cause of roid gut

i really hope its just insulin abuse with high doses of hgh. I'm guessing part of it is having such a big core, makes me want to heavy compounds less. I just want to cruise on test and do a few orals now and then. I dont want to look like a toad

High food intake, high insulin and hgh intake, genetics, heavy compounds.

GOLEM GET YE GONE

Roid gut comes from enlarged organs, not your core muscles.

nah, it's probably from lifting shitty and heavy for years. flexion breaks down the collagen tissues in the disc until it reaches a critical point. You experience this critical point as a sudden injury when the damage may have occured over years.

Another one: youtube.com/watch?v=ulShMRAAyYo

Curious, what would a Greco wrestler do instead of deadlifting then?

>roiding for this

He's completely insane

Juji was scared and intimidated when he realized that he invited a legit madman into his house.

gee I wonder why

shovel deadlifts

Can you ever slim that down?

Why do you think he's had a ton of lower back problems throughout the years user? Maybe it has something to do with the years of lifting very heavy weights with shit form

>he isnt hyooge
lmao what the fuck this is next level body dysmorphia, he is fuckhuge

Yeah he's tiny bro

So does this prove Eric is not natty?

Seconded. Most injuries occur via long periods of abuse rather than acute fuck ups.

fucking why... He looks disgusting without the roid gut, but with it he looks worse than any dyel fuck off the street...

reportedly one of the favourite exercises of pic related. they feel fucking great, like most round back lifting exercises. they give me an amazing stretch in everything and a powerful, natural feeling. everybody should try them.

Yeah I actually dislike the guy but I like his vids for some reason. Also the last ones are a great way to see more from Eric, maybe give the odd lifts more exposure although, for all the "pro" look juji's channel has going for it, it's actually not that popular.
I'm pretty sure he is t b h.
just look at the guy, it's obious he's some sort of middle finger from God to mankind so I'm pretty sure he's superior to anyone who's ever lived in every single respect, and that includes putting on size.
>10/10 body
>10/10 height
>10/10 face
>10/10 frame
>10/10 voice
>10/10 personality
>10/10 strength
I mean at that point it's pretty
much a no brainer that he also has better mass genetics that everyone elso too.

Hasn't he been lifting for like 15 years?

>10/10 personality
His smiles and eyes throughout the juji vids made me homo, no homo

Is he turning into a Samsquanch?

He's beautiful
>n-no homo

fucking this, in the first vid when he talked about how he was disappointed at first when he learned his child was a girl, he was smiling and I couldn't help but smile back.
honestly if I were to do homo stuff it'd be with Eric, I don't even know of anyone who even compares. Gandy, Barrett and Opry are fucking foul compared to him. The guy should play superman or something. He could literally go to hollywood and he'd mog every """handsome""" actor there. fuck. he won the genetic lottery so hard and on top of that he seems like such a cool guy.
I've never been this jealous of anyone.

I want him to have a career trajectory like the rock where he goes pro wrestler, then actor, then international icon. He's just such a good dude.

yeah that'd be good. plus unlike the rock he has actual charisma and isn't a height fraud. I'm really hype for the year of the Bugez (spelling is still weird)

Lol arnie deadlifted over 700 lbs

eric gives me a chris benoit vibe, I hope when he starts wrestling he doesn't get too many concussions and kills his wife

Stay natty faggots

I was kinda jealous until he said he has 100k+ student debt. That shit will haunt him for the rest of his life unless he really gets famous wrestling.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Krs83GDm800

the part with the music when he said he was just gonna die with it honestly had me smiling.
plus I'd rather be Eric with 1 billion in debts than myself with perfect finances. He could just intimidate or eyefuck the lawyer whenever they send him one.

You're right juji so smol

Not OP. Thanks. Good material there.

just watched that vid and he looked pretty good back then, nowadays he looks like a deformed troll. HGH takes its toll on the FACE.

so cute

god those eyes, that fucking hair. why is life so unfair senpaitachi?

hes strong

Chad King

he looks like henry cavill but not balding