Vegan BEASTING OUT a 265 lbs bench press

Here's the proof you meatcucks, even if you're vegan a 265 lbs bench 5 sets of 3 is EASILY achievable without steroids, you just have to work hard for 10 years and you can do it to. Now stop killing people's pets and start eating donuts.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_B12#Animal_sources
healthline.com/nutrition/7-nutrients-you-cant-get-from-plants#section1
dailyhealthpost.com/4-brain-nutrients-found-only-in-meat-fish-and-eggs-not-plants/
youtube.com/watch?v=8xyvOCNCXdU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>work hard for 10 years
It's been less than a year since he was benching 185. He was just fucking around the first 9 years, it's not his diet.
Oh and also post video of your bench PR

>this is what 10 years of lifting and roids will get you on a vegan diet

vagina stains on suicide watch

>even if

I thought it wasn't supposed to matter cause vegan is such a complete and gains-friendly diet

It doesn't, OP is clearly a shitposting meat eater

>Over 10 years for 265

265 kilos is pretty good for 10 years

Green mean benching machine

is that some vegan tasteless meme?

>Blew his chest out doing weighted dips

Why am I not surprised. Dips are a bodyweight exercise. Loading them is asking for trouble.

>without steroids

dumb frogposter

>Dips are a bodyweight exercise. Loading them is asking for trouble.

Squats are also a bodyweight exercise. Its not about which exercise you load. Or what kind fo exercise.

He has done way more cardio then weightlifting. Why don't you compare his cardio to your own? Faggots

I could bench 265 after a year of coming back to lifting easy. Being vegan is basically like trying to lift with cancer.

how can meatcucks even compete?

that females is a 4-5/10 what are you bragging about? I pulled better females as a skinny fuck.

i was vegan , but then B12 deficiency ,
joke : vegan
woke : vegetarian with flexibility
and for the deal with b12 its not a fucking joke like if youre vegan at least eat cheese why ? because suplement for B12 after 4-5 years youre body doesnt absorp the syntetic B12 greatly so you have to start with injection ( HEALTHY VEGAN YEAY ) that's bull shit

I dont get whats vegans deal with eggs are. You can get eggs from chicken who live such a perfect life that living in the ild wouldnt even come close to it. Or you can get your own. Its a really good symbiotic relationship.

And eggs would make a vegan/vegetarian diet much easier to do, nutrition wise. As animal sources of nutrients are superior

Clearly have no understanding of B12

okay you fucking faggot im sick of this shit. Ive been lifting for little over than a year but yet i can already bench 235, all while eating meat. So fuck off man!

VG may be weak but he has bigger arms than 99.9% of Veeky Forums, including myself. He was always a bodybuilder, not a powerlifter so there's that. And no, strength=/=size

>vitamin for animals who don't eat meat and need a vitamin found in meat
What are you trying to say?

>Suddendly making gains last year
>Tears a pec

Obvious roids

he switched to a high protein high fat vegan diet

Whitebois and meatcucks can't compete. He's literally Chad.

M8 I'm only 20 and I can hit 5x3 at 245. Ive only been seriously lifting for a year, maybe year and a half, and have spent the past few years before that dicking around on meme tier bro splits or without any knowledge at all. On top of that my nutrition and sleep is minimal and i generally don't put that much effort into what I eat except for making sure I eat a lot

If you're telling me 265lb bench is supposed to be impressive for somebody who is supposed to be a credible body builder who has been following a strict diet for 10+ years for optimal gains, you're either full of shit or he's doing something gravely wrong

>What are you trying to say?
That they're the ones that actually clearly have no understanding of B12
>Animals store vitamin B12 in liver and muscle and some pass the vitamin into their eggs and milk; meat, liver, eggs and milk are therefore sources of the vitamin for other animals, including people.[5][7][25] For humans, the bioavailability from eggs is less than 9%, compared to 40% to 60% from fish, fowl and meat.[26] Insects are a source of B12 for animals (including other insects and humans).[25][27]
>Animal sources with a significant content of vitamin B12 (range among top 20 sources of 50 to 99 µg per 100 grams)[28] include clams, organ meats (especially liver) from lamb, veal, beef, and turkey, fish eggs, mackerel, and crab meat.[4][5]
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_B12#Animal_sources
>healthline.com/nutrition/7-nutrients-you-cant-get-from-plants#section1
>dailyhealthpost.com/4-brain-nutrients-found-only-in-meat-fish-and-eggs-not-plants/

>a bodybuilder, not a powerlifter
If you can't bench 2 and some change for a good set of 5 you have no right to call yourself either

>If you can't bench 2 and some change for a good set of 5
He does bench 2.5 for 5 sets of 3 reps though
1 cup soymilk 40% RDA in B12 and calcium, same as cow tit milk, your argument is invalid, fuck off

this guy knows whats up

>He does bench 2.5 for 5 sets of 3 reps though
Ask yourself why he doesn't do 3 sets of 5 reps

... is that Trojans rebrand for arab nations?

this. he just started to eat more and actually try to get better at lifts. it has nothing to do with diet you morons

>heh those 10 years? yea i wasnt rly trying so =)

he wasn't even vegan for most of those 10 years. you're literally arguing against your own diet you fucking idiot

Then why is he called Vagine Gains if he didn't make those (pathetic) gains on a vegan diet in the first place? Like, you gotta fill me in on this guy.

His yt channel is only 3 years old, not 10

Are you saying he's been a vegan for three years? You gotta give me the details so I can properly roast this guy.

>There are people who are gonna seriously reply to this false flagging shitpost

I dunno man, I'm not his biographer. I only know it is literally impossible to beat him in nutrition or moral debates, and you're weaker and smaller than him despite your "superior" (lmao, as if) diet.
If I'm wrong post one (1) diet where an omni beats him in a debate and also post your body.

>defending green alien
Oh my sides

Lol, what are you talking about? Athene absolutely belittled him in one debate that I saw, like shit was absolutely pathetic on VG's part. Then I saw his debate call-out video against JBP, it was truly pathetic to see him beg for a debate on a topic which isn't even tertiary to the videos that JBP puts out.

>Athene
You made two mistakes
I said omni here . Athene is vegan.
Also, he didn't "beat" VG in morals or nutrition (again, as I said here ), he literally only told VG that "if you are not a saint you shouldn't point fingers"
>JBP
Assuming you're referring to Jordan Peterson, the fact that the other party didn't show up doesn't mean they somehow won the debate kek what are you talking about
user, you literally can't beat him. Just go vegan now.

athene is a vegan. the athene debate wasn't even serious. athene doesn't actually believe the position he was arguing. it was a stunt.

>he switched to a high protein high fat vegan diet

He hit the jews and still looks like shit with out animal meat

>a vegan on steroids beats you every time LOL XDDDDDD
>POST YOUR NON STEROID USING BODIES AND DIETS
God damn damage control is insane for virgin gains.

At one point Athene was arguing that VG was immoral for eating vegan donuts because they cost more than lentils, and he could have donated difference to an animal shelter.

Okay, don't post your pudgy body. Name ONE thinh VG said about morals or nutrition that is wrong.

You think we watch that stupid cunt? Why are you fucking arguing about this anyway?

there are non animal sources of B12 e.g. fermented food, seaweed/nori, and fortified food.

Educate yourself, meatcuck

He's been "lifting for 10 years" the past 4 years. Y'all suck at math

Fucking retard, you said S O H U M A N E
A P E X P R E D A T O R

>cows get to ride the holocauster
>man still has to spend 15 years in misery slowly forgetting his entire life under supervision of perpetually pissed off cheap foreign labor
being human sucks desu

What's even going on there? Why not just shoot it in the head?

>started to eat more
>it has nothing to do with diet
I N T E L L I G E N T P O S T

I hear a lot of people should simply never do them ever that's how shit of a lift it is your sternum can't take it.

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH A VEGAN DIET, GENIUS. THANKS FOR TRYING YOUR BEST TO MISUNDERSTAND WHAT I OBVIOUSLY MEANT

Are you fucking retarded?
Weighted dips are in fact fairly dangerous. Just because a lot of stupid and injured people do and suggest them doesn't mean that they aren't.
They don't give a fuck about injuries. They give a fuck about ego lifting and stremf.

>B12
I'm eating a bowl of raisin bran right now getting 105% of my b12

That would be ideal, but the cheapest method is a knife to the throat. This is a business and the animals are merely meat to them.

yeah, fucking dips make my sternum hurt even with just bodyweight. add any extra weight and i'd surely snap my shit up

wtf, maybe I'll skip the dip bar.

b-but supplements are evil

I did 3x10 yesterday at 275 lol

It's about finding what works for you.

Funny thing is there's no b12 in my milk. It's just the raisin bran, and it's not like they did that for vegans.

Thanks I'm gonna rig something up and see how it feels before buying something.

whats ideal about shooting them in the head?

also one of the reasons is that sometimes the bullet doesnt penetrate the skull and just knocks them out and they regain conciseness while on the meathook line and start going crazy and it because like a benny hill episode from hell

a knife to the throat is how animals have been slaughtered for thousands of years. what is wrong with it

also for meat to be (((kosher))) it has to be stabbed and bled to death i believe

yeah where im from they often put b12 in fucking bread, too. many ppl get a deficiency without supps or fortified foods

t. someone who doesn't know how debates work

Probably halal butchering

explain

ITT: people removed from death and the food chain argue with similar people about things that would be absolute necessities without modern convenience & global trade

try living in a place where it snows, 'eating local' and not eating meat. you can't

how do you avoid tears? Are there any signs beforehand? I imagine not if he's been lifting that long and couldn't tell it was coming.

>BEASTING OUT a 265 lbs bench press
Only vegans can say something like that in serious tone and without a hint of irony.

You cannot BEAST OUT a 265lbs bench press, unless you're a 123lbs woman.

in a proper debate it's typical for at least one person or party to take the side of something they don't necessarily agree with. sometimes referred to as playing devil's advocate, but it helps with separating bias and a truly skilled debater will be able to argue for something they distate objectively.

however these are retards on YT/Twitch so I doubt they really take it that seriously, except for VG who's really passionate about veganism but also kind of mental

use proper form and dont use steroids.

If I was going to kill you for food, would you rather I shoot your brain or slice your throat?

You know, in most videos I see they don't just cut once. They cut. Then they cut again. And they cut MORE! These are big animals and it takes a while to bleed to death.

if i was in a position where i couldn't communicate with you and you needed to eat me, I imagine you'd do what was most practical.

ok i agree! what i meant was that athene always does shit like this, random stunts to grow his following and raise awareness of interesting issues.

Probably 99 percent of all beef and pork processing does involve a shot to the head. Usually an air compressor will be used to shoot a little metal cylinder into the animals brain, instantly killing it. It is cheap and effective. Letting the animal bleed out like that is time consuming and messy, which effects profits.

The plant in the webm is most likely a specialty process, used for religious reasons. It is not standard by any means, and vegans use the exceptions to try and skew the norms.

oh i see. i would find it difficult to accept a twitch streamer being objective when they already have a vested interest in something, most of them are soulless husks of human beings out for shekels.

Are you so afraid to consider the victims point of view?

>instantly killing it
absolutely bullshit

they are "stunned" at best. And these guns operate constantly all day, they require daily maintenance and cleaning. Of course they don't fucking work.

Man the bait isnt funny these days. Can you fags at least come up with funnier or more creative shitposts?

nearly all chickens are killed by having their throat slit, and that's the vast majority of meat consumed these days.

This.

I don't understand why they act like the only thing we eat is meat either. Almost like they aren't able to reason properly...

I'm not considering the victims point of view because cattle are typically bred to be slaughtered. It's their purpose. They literally wouldn't exist otherwise. Granted, that may be a good thing for some parts of the world, but that's a different discussion.

Are you retarded? Beans and rice last for years. Has mommy never let you go grocery shopping?

How many soup kitchens do you suppose he's volunteered in?
How many gardens has he started to help feed people who can't afford the variety of plants and supplementation he would need?

As it stands he and those others are just fucking lunatic who wants to pretend to do good and belong to something

You're not considering the victims point of view because you're a immoral coward.

>hurr morality is just like ur opinion man durrrr

Okay user, I'll eat beans and rice for 5 months in the winter when all other vegetables have perished. Rice, which again, doesn't grow here, and beans for 5 months. wew.

I'm not impressed by someone working in a shelter during the holiday season if they support animal suffering 3x a day 365 days a year.

You can't make up for that by sharing some dead animals with poor people, who are being fed by shelters and churches anyways.

Sure thing, user. I'm sure a right proper Jainist like yourself must have difficulty taking steps or breathing at night for fear of squashing a bug, too.

>never mentioned holiday season
>shelters and churches run off of donations and volunteers

how can you be so oblivious to what you're saying?

youtube.com/watch?v=8xyvOCNCXdU

Actually I just take reasonable steps to reduce the suffering I cause. You know, like buy a bananas instead of a dismembered animal. So bizarre right. I still drive a car to the grocery retard, what the fuck am I supposed to do walk everywhere looking for ants with every step.

It was just an example. Nice job missing the point.

You're failing to explain why you can't eat nonperishable foods in this fantastical cuck country where all grocery stores close for the winter.

>there are a dozen different legumes you can buy, they last forever
>there are a dozen different grains you can buy, they last forever
>what are winter crops
jesus please end our suffering