A burger from McDonald's after workout

There is a McDonald's joint near the gym I'm planning to go to.
I'm thinking of having a picrelated burger ther immediately after every workout. It has 37g of protein and fairly cheap, 2.5$
Would it be a good afterworkout meal or it would only harm my gains?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=U6umfRzbVDY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is that? A double quarter pounder? Or a angus burger thing?

I hit up chik-fil-a after my workout for grilled chicken from there. Costs a bit but it's healthy with a whole lot of protein per calorie.

in my country it is called "grand double cheeseburger"
I don't think McDonald's would use agnus in their products

I think that's a double quarter pounder, you just don't have pounds in most countries outside the USA.

One of the best burgers they have taste wise and cost wise. Cheaper than a big mac but more food, just minus the secret sauce. Might not be good for you health wise to have every day, but if theres absolutely no other way to get protein at an affordable cost, sure.

eat smelly doo doo

IIFYM, go right ahead. Just try not to make a habit out of it, home cooked meals are preferable to processed foods

I... I Fucked Your Mother.

>harm my gains
how, you fucking idiot

90% lean ground beef has 90 grams of protein. it usually costs 5-6 dollars. buns are like 2 dollars for a six pack. ketchup mustard is 2 dollars each every month. cheese slices, pickles are gonna run u 3-5 a week.

6 + 2 + .50 + 2 = 10.50 for a pound of 90g of protein.

2.5 + 2.5 = 5, for 74g of protein. so yeah maybe, wow, didn't expect my math to prove ur point.

if salt is a macro.... go right ahead

It is incredibly low-quality food. Nutrition is not just a macro split. Yes, there is protein, but it barely resembles meat.

For fuck's sake if you're going to bother exercising you should bother trying to eat proper food

We use metric and that shit is called a double quarter pounder. I really doubt most people actually know a pound is a unit measurement and think that's just the name of it. We have the same Murican names for McDonald's products cause we are all living in amerika, amerika, ist wunderbar.

They do, but they cost.more and sell it as a premium product. It's still a McDonald's burger so it's shit anyway.

After every workout? You'll nuke your arteries with all the trans fat you'll be putting in your system.

Buy some ground beef at the store and make your own. Much healthier and you can play with the macros.

>carcinogen
>good
are you retarded?

No.

I hate that dry shit, its like I'm eating air. No fucking juice what so ever

Cool, thanks. You know, because that's what I asked. Whether some faggot I don't know thinks it's juicy enough for him.

You put the fried ground beef into a bowl, with a bit of sauce, and eat it with a spoon.

Your protein doesn't have to look pretty. Your protein doesnt have to have its photo taken. It just has to be edible.

Hahahah

fuckin' lol, unexpected Rammstein. Saw them in concert in Toronto, great show. The most memorable part was a roided out meathad sitting near me who was so amped up by the music that he was constantly beating his chest...for the entire concert. Must've been pretty bruised next morning

I suggest you take some time to do something like pic related
Pic related is all the options from a burger franchise in my city, put in a spreadsheet to help find out the best burger/meal for a given goal, using data available on their website

Buy your own buns, relish, and beef, and make your own at home. It takes 20 minutes max and the quality of the meat will be far higher. And you won't feel hungry again 2 hours later as happens with fast food.

Or would you rather some greasy teenager makes it in a dirty fast food kitchen while you stand around in an offensively brightly lit mcdonalds surrounded by poor people and their fat children?

The only thing I order when I eat fast food anymore is either a power menu bowl from Taco Bell or Wendy's Chili

Thought I was the only one autistic enough to do this! That's awesome dude.

The thing is that I can it the mac Donald's immediately after workout and then have a decent meal at home.
On the contrary I will have to wait for an hour until I get home after the gym.

If it fits your macros

dont eat burgers senpai
join discord isntead
affz5mj

That is a really fucking shitty thing to do. You are working out and getting healthy and you want to add a visit to fucking mcdonald to that routine? Go home after your work out and eat a proper fucking meal that you made your self.

>eating wendy's chili despite the horror stories
>power bowl despite ridiculous amount of sugar and sodium

>I don't think McDonald's would use agnus in their products
Maccas always advertise about having angus beef

kek

fucking kek

the guys who arent complete pussies about their food are ususally the biggest and strongest. the fags who count calories and only eat chicken and rice are ususally 170b asians

Lol fuck off mate. It's a great way to get your calories, obviously not ideal, but not that bad either.

you've got low standards

>implying Asian men weigh more than 150lbs

They claim this burger in my country is 62g of protein

should I trust them?

Hit it up...as long as you want to be a sidewalk cracking motherfuckers
>motherfucker

You realize it's just going to make you hungrier, sleepier, and make you feel like shit after eating? It's okay to eat as a cheat meal, but not everday.

>power bowl despite ridiculous amount of sugar and sodium
>3g sugar
you're right about sodium though

Nice blog numale

I used to eat a one of those bad boys after every workout. I didnt gain a bunch of weight or anything but the skin on my face go super dry and shitty with red patches. I stopped and my skin cleared up within a week.

Strange stuff.

Those pesky micronutrients.

you know what they call a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?

But who was CT Fletcher?

This

Also, it doesn't fucking matter if you're doing the work. I personally would not eat the bun.

Check this out.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=U6umfRzbVDY

62g of protein, trust me

>bread is bad

What the fuck is this shit dude.
Mediterranean blue zonse have grains like bread as a staple food, what is it with americans and their hatred for bread buns?

Not all breads, but McDonalds bread is just refined white flower that just metsbolizes to glucose. It doesn't fit my macros and goals. Complex carbs with fibre only, for me.

A lot of stuff "gives you cancer", and at the top of that list is the relentless passage of time.

Eat your fuckin burger OP as long as you don't eat only mcdonalds and get scurvy you'll be fine.

so what? Eat a piece of fruit or something. The post workout anabolic window is a myth

Fast food isn't made of poison, its still food. Even if it's not great because of salt and shit, unless you eat it so much you fuck your macros or cause a vitamin deficiency you're pretty much fine.

Why the hell would you eat mcdonalds after hitting the gym? If anything you eat that shit on days you DONT workout. That is one of the worse possible things to eat after working out.

This is why this board is fucking dead you people are such idiots

no jews!

lmao we sold a mcdonalds rep 24 of our ex-breeding bulls to be marketed as premium angus, they were jersey x hereford. Angus would be unaffordable for Mcds

spic spotted

>in my (((country)))
memes aside, as a non-shithole I imagine Israel would have the kind of legal infrastructure to clamp down on false nutrition advertising, so I say go for it

I decided to give it a try.
And I did it.
It was actually kinda tasty.
And it made me feel sleepy after eating it, but don't we come home from the gym to rest? Isn't it good that I'll have a couple hours of sleep more?

If you want to eat healthy and smart, don't buy fastfood. Make it yourself.

never gonna make it yourself

I always knew the McD marketing team was active on here, but shilling this hard on Veeky Forums is unprecedented (except by Monster of course)

I eat 4 cheeseburgers and 2 pizzas a day and I'm still lean, fuck sake. I don't know where this "fast food will make you a fat fuck" meme came from. If you workout there's nothing wrong with enjoying fast food.

>marketing
>that pic

His speedruns are ok

Your penis isn't

What's the consensus on Five Guys?

>should I trust them?
>jews

c'mon you can't be this stupid.

salt isn't bad for you.

That looks fucking disgusting

You couldve gotten a real burger for around the same price if not less

>being a saltlet

Do that or buy four McDoubles. Cheapest source of protein and calories I could ever find in a serious pinch.

you'd make good strength progress with that kind of bulk i'm sure, but it's terrible for your health.

KEK

This. Are you retarded?

You literally cannot live without salt. Literally.

shdould taste good tho, burgers are nice.

Mcdonalds used to sell an angus burger line that was more expensive and didn't taste any better so people didn't buy it

IIFYM
Honestly even fast food burgers aren't that unhealthy, it's the fries and sodas and fucking milk shakes

ronald plz go

>2.5$
For 2.5 euros you can literally do gomad here

If that doesn't look tasty after a workout you aren't working hard enough.

If youre poor or a fatass maybe

>If youre poor or a fatass maybe

My bad, I didn't know I was tangling with such a unique wit.

This is true. I eat the Sausage Egg McMuffins like crazy and I just look at it as something you have to negotiate... don't eat the cheese or the refined carbs.
>real egg
>fatty sausage
Several times a week when I don't feel like oats, or cooking at home... easy to just swing through.

I live in an expensive area... where houses go for $700,000+ around lakes and shit... McDonalds is packed every morning.

imma get some chicken nugs and put them in my salad

Man, burgers are so easy to make. And they taste so much better at home, I don't understand why people don't put in just a modicum of effort to eat the real thing.