5/3/194 and Texas method are both inferior programs. Why are they in the sticky...

5/3/194 and Texas method are both inferior programs. Why are they in the sticky? Even rippletits have disowned the Texas method.

5/3/1*

>Even rippletits have disowned the Texas method.
>have

*has

Rippetoe and his tits are two people.

so is madcow
I'm happy with c6w

so whats a good intermediate program?

Candito 6 week.
Rts intermediate.
Juggernaut method.
Anything that uses proper periodization.

and that 12 week bs

Stop wanking off to male bodybuilders and fitness models and being insecure about your receding hairlines, you bunch of sissified faggot betas and get the sticky fixed.

5/3/1 has periodization, but if you use the barebones template without joker sets and FSL it's AIDS-patient levels of volume

also 1x a week big lift frequency isn't great

TM uses DUP. What on earth makes you think that's improper pediodisation?

not that guy

the reason TM sucks shit is because the distribution of volume across the week is totally stupid, and it tries to make you peak to hit a PR at the end of each week

works really well for squats if you have great recovery abilities, don't need a lot of volume to progress, and are eating 6000 calories a day, mediocre otherwise and almost always produces terrible bench/press results

What about 4 day TM spilt though? I've heard it is the way to do it instead of original template.

Rippletits is from texas. So I'm sure it's just to further his own agenda or something

Push/pull/legs is the best intermediate program.

TM tries to fit an entire mesocycle into 1 week. That's not periodization in any meaningful sense.

TM works okay but there's better shit. I hit 125x5, 180x5, and 205 x5 for the bench, squat, and deadlift on the basic 3 day at 106kg bw @ 6"4. But everything else sucked. Had no conditioning or work capacity. And bench sucked.

Feigenclown publishes one article and retards like you take it as gospel. TM is suboptimal but it will make your squat explode.

Which template are you referring to?

the ones that were floating around back in 2012 when I ran the program

that was before beyond 5/3/1, before joker sets, and before first set last, so your only choices were triumvirate or BBB - triumvirate is not enough of the main lifts, and BBB is a lot of the main lifts with way too little intensity

But it lacks volume, intensity, and frequency. There's also basically no potentiation phase, it just keep you in the accumulation phase.

Best intermediate program for size and work capacity is jacked & tan 2.0. No question about that.