Posture

Hey ,
Anyone of you had a shitty posture ( Lordosis and Kyphosis ) and manage to correct it ? If yes how ?
And it is possible to cure it ?

Clench your glutes constantly.
Simple yet effective, it'll bring your pelvis where it needs to be and over time you'll be good

Planks fixed my PPT

SLEEP ON THE FLOOR

ON THE FLOOR KIDDO

See that bed? It's too squishy and your ass dents in the mattress arch you back too much. Sleep ON THE FLOOR m8.

hyperlordosis -> TRAIN YOUR GLUTES to push your hips into proper position. think shitty ROM squats, humping the air. i don't know about extreme cases of kyphosis but I'm pretty sure mild cases will be improved by doing this as well. it's your upper spine compensating for your lower spine.

agreeing with

with or without pillow?

Fixing anterior pelvic tilt with agressive stretching every day. My flexibility went up after few weeks and posture got better.

lying on your side on the floor is uncomfy as fuck

Best thing you can do for anterior pelvic tilt is the "couch stretch". Cured mine right up. I still have a bit of upper cross syndrome that I'm tackling with wall angels.

thanks guys
and for sleeping on the floor how long should i do it , desu i enjoy sleeping with my gf so i dont see doin' it all life

I don't have anything as bad as the pictures but my head kind of slouches forward. Any advice to straighten my neck?

For my lordosis
>stretch hip flexors, primarily
>stretch glutes,hamstrings,secondary
>Avoid sitting
>make sure to train all muscles proportionaly

Also i think tight lats can affect that but i think its more rare

Either, whatever supports tour neck with good posture

Lie on your back

I had pretty bad kyphosis and had to go 2x 6 weeks to a clinic where you do exercises to fix it, if anyone has kyphosis just drop ur kik and ill send u them, but i dont know anything about lordosis desu

Tbh

I have to shift about; i can't just lie still all night.

I might give it a go though.

Just lie completely still, don't move. When you feel itchy that means your mind is starting to fall asleep.

Just count your breaths or hearbeats, I'm usually out before I hit 300

will give it a go, cheers

>that means your mind is starting to fall asleep.
when i think about that it scares me and i can't fall asleep.

how do you fix middle guy

This + a metric shitton of kettlebell swings

i dont have a kik can you send it to mail [email protected]

What stretches did you do?