Fighting at the gym

A sand nigger i dislike has been snapchatting my gf a little bit too much, she barely replies though so it's cool. But 2 days ago he wrote to her and made up some story about me cheating on my gf with his ex, which is false. He didn't know I was next to her when he wrote to her, so I saw everything and I took her phone and asked him what the fuck he was saying, and then when he realizes that I saw what he wrote he said he was sorry and that his ex just made it all up.
Now this guys is 1 year younger than me and I'm also way bigger than him there's no doubt that I'd beat the living shit out of him.
He works out at my gym and that's the only place I ever see him, now should I punch him in the face or possibly beat him up if he punches back when I see him next in the gym? I don't care if I get kicked out of my gym since I'm switching to a powerlifting gym next week anyway. And I'm there late when there's no staff anyway.
Is it ever ok to fight in the gym, have you guys done it or seen it?

tl;dr sand nigger disrespected me should I beat his ass when I see him in the gym?

Other urls found in this thread:

lifezette.com/faithzette/filial-correction-to-pope-francis-for-propagating-heresy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Delete your shitty thread big boi

Stop being a faggot

Don't beat him up but give him a stern warning and maybe slap him in the face as further humiliation. Make him feel cucked and scared.

Yes

beating someone up is called battery and you go to prison for several years

this is not middle school

Do this humiliation and embarrassment is 100% worse than getting the piss beat outta you

This. Make him feel like he isn't even worth an ass kicking.

How did a sandnigger even get in contact with your gf in the first place?

Anyway, you should definitely beat his ass for being a sly fuck. He will do it again, you need to humiliate the little rat and chase it away.

You idiot don't get in trouble for a sand nigger. Whisper in his ear that he is a subhuman and when he punches either fuck him up if people see or get him in trouble. You can also drive by and beat him with an object. Or you know, intimidate him

Call him a Muslim rat and put him in the hospital if he strikes at you. Or just jump him and disfigure his face.

They were friends in school
I feel like that could work, i'm going to the gym soon gonna take 2 scoops since im deadlifting hopefully he is there

lel he is an arab he is no compilation unless you are indian or something

just leave it, if he keeps on trying then have a word

Why does you girl have any contact with dune coons anyhow? Why hasn't she blocked him? Why is she reading his shit? She sounds like a dirty whore desu .

>break up with gf
Make sure to let her know she's a dirty coal burning slut and a future single mother

>after breaking up with that whore go beat mahmouds ass
You don't have to beat him up, but at least you tell him if he ever see or hear of him around a white girl that you are gonna tear him a new asshole.

If you beat him up it means you feel threatened by him. Have you and your girlfriend confront him in a public place with people you both know and have your girlfriend tell him off. This will humiliate him.

these chicken neck goat fuckers travel in packs, and never 1v1 so be careful

Yes you absolutely should

beat the fuck out of him

16 replies in and nobody has suggested to fuck him in the ass discreetly

That's the spirit user, I'm changing to my workout clothes right now and if I catch him in the gym beating his ass, I'll be back with updates possibly a pic of him laying knocked out if things escalate to that

sure do whatever the fuck if you are this triggered ....but may not be a very good look for you

>tfw the Catholic Church is infested with marxists

Unless you wanna go to jail for battery no.

Rile him up a bit and get him pissed off then put him in the ground when he strikes at you like

No, mock him till he threatens you afterwards beat the ever living shit out of him. Also carry a weapon on your body, because he will carry.

grab a baseball bat, wait untill he is alone in a street and break his knees

OP I'm dead serious here this will ruin his life forever, a broken knee, specially a beaten one, will never EVER recover
you will be putting his leg press to 5kg 10reps max FOREVER

do it faggot

crush his skull and post it here

So if I beat someone up its because I'm threathened by them? Good to know. Ass clown, take that shit out from by face. You beat people to show superority. Someone disrespected me like that, sure ass whooping would be in order to restore the balance.

convince him to do SS or start doing deadlifts, it'll fuck his shit forever.

Seriously OP, Put sandy in the ground

Do you have a pic of the mudslime?

Pro tip: if your gf wouldnt stop texting him as soon as she knew you were uncomfortable with her texting him/ knowing he liked her, it's already over

Do you know which country exactly he's from? I might be able to give you advice that works better with his culture.
t. Egyptian

Take heart

lifezette.com/faithzette/filial-correction-to-pope-francis-for-propagating-heresy/

Yeah OP wrap some slices of bacon around your fists so it burns when you punch him

turkish

Just yell at him until he hits you first, then beat his ass in "self defence"

EZ

Your gf could block him at any time, but she hasn't yet.

Just give him a psychological beatdown a la . Turks are not complete apes in the sense that they have a sense of fear/pride that you can use as a weak point.
In any case, try not to cause a fuss, get the police involved, or generally use force (unless the situation desperately calls for it); these things are for niggers and you don't want to act like a nigger.

>fighting over a woman
Noble idea OP but when you realize your girlfriend will leave you for something smaller than this, its not worth the time or potential legal problems you'll have.

But do you bro lol

Well I can't dictate her choices. If she wants to talk or meet up again I'm not going to say no. Doesn't mean I can't get in his face

This

damn roaches, every time

Why would she want to meet up with him if he's a confirmed liar trying to sabotage your relationship? She's the one you should be worrying about, not him.

This, women are stupid and you've already lost her

this

but by all means OP go to jail because you want to be "alpha". great to give him an excuse to tell your gf you beat the fuck out of her friend too.

real answer: stern warning, embarass him. if you're really that much bigger he'll stop. if you swing you're going to lose it all.

Tell her to block his ass. But fight him anyway. Your gf is temporary God's favor is eternal

Your problem isn’t with this guy.

Guys have been scheming around on girls for the past 10 million years, and will continue to do so for the next 10 million years.

Your problem is with your girl.

She received a message with a false malicious message about you, and instead of standing up for you, she entertained it and waited for more to arrive.

You need to put your girl on probation. Tell her to stop all contact with sand fucker, or you’ll drop her.

Only children and street yo's settle their disputes with violence. You're not a child and if you hurt or attack him in anyway, you'll end up with a criminal record.

Tell him to fuck off, or tell your girl you don't like him snapping her. If she has anything negative to say in response, she likes the attention. Fuck her once more and move on.

So by this point she knows that this mudslime lied about you cheating to her face and obviously trying to sabotage your relationship. Your gf finds this very flattering and enjoys attention she is getting and she clearly doesn’t give a fuck about your feelings. Dump this twat, she doesn’t care about you and will cheat on you if she isn’t already. Any caring gf would have stopped talking to this mudshark long ago.

>only children and steet yo's settle their disputes with violence
you mean everyone, and for that matter, every creature in the entire world.

yes beat him up and get kicked out of the gym and possibly charges

stop being petty ignore it

This.

Don't punch with a closed fist. Slap him or anything else.

Legally a punch looks terrible for you. You coul probably elbow his face open and it would be better optics than you haymakering him.

/thread

Just tell him you'll break his nose if he keeps talking to your girl. Make sure he understands that he'll get hurt if he keeps fucking with her.

This. Just smack him around a little, he'll get the message. Don't want you getting in trouble with the law friend

>not waiting till he benches then press down on the bar pretending to spot and warn him to fuck off
assuming he doesn't do a meme routine

smash a plate over that faggot's head OP dont be a bitch

best advice itt

Do it,arabs/pakis are fags 1v1 or even groups unless you're a roterham pubescent girl

>only recourse

Good idea, but you forgot the pic related part

>mudshark

OP,
Am really disappoint in you right now. I understand the want to inflict your wrath on those who disrespect you. Our society is civil and you will be punished, the best thing you can do is embarrass him. Walk up to him directly, confront him on wanting to fuck your girl. Don't let him interrupt you or claim that he does not want to fuck her. Let him know you're not to be fucked with. On a side note, don't set any rules for your girlfriend to not hang out with this guy, but if she does spend any more time with him after all this (knowing he wants to get between you both) dump her casually.
Doesn't sound like you're too keen on taking good advice based on who you have been replying to, but I squat more than you. The Veeky Forums lords will curse you for not heeding my advice.

1. Not fitness related
2. Your gf should have blocked him already, but she's enjoying having a beta orbited/part of her wants to fuck him either right now or on the off chance you two do break up.
It's not worth assault charges because your girl doesn't care enough about your relationship to block some thirsty minority that feeds her ego.

You absolutely can you German idiot. Be assertive or be a cuck

Do you want to be kicked out of your gym?
If you're going to fight him do it outside
Also how does he have your gf's snapchat

>if she wants to talk or meet up
>>>>>again
Oh so she's already fucked him then. Good to know. Enjoy your minority cuckold fetish.

she's going to cuck you with that attitude you faggot

>barely replies

So she replies

Gym etiquette is fitness related