Sooo, roids work?

Sooo, roids work?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/aug/21/big-ben-bongs-to-sound-final-time-for-four-years
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>love of his life
>sexy selfies
>instagram

wew

Ofcourse roids work, how do you think instagramm people look like they do

this is teenage love in 2017

>stone
?????

Based on that tiny pic it looks like he could do way better than her. Especially since she's probably an Instagram whore which is an instant turnoff

In bongland because their currency is called pounds they use a system called stones to meausure how much someone weighs. 1 stone = 14 pounds I think

all British people have kidney stones
when they die the family keeps them in their secret cache

you thought the us system of measurements was bad, wait till you see what they use in bongland

I happen to be quite fond of the imperial system. Fuck metric.

What looks off in his pic

His arm?

It's like he juiced but didn't eat much

It's the gay fucking angle he's standing in. I hate it when people do that. They think making their waist look smaller males them look more ripped but all it makes me think is that they're more fragile.

If this was achieved on roids, im inclined to say no

Ounces < pounds < stone

>buttons in both buttons on the jacket...

Because Britain is obviously such an old country, they use to measure peoples weight in stones.

Oi my lord may i have 3 stone of organic chicken
piss off

>muscular hunk

Literally a skinny twink, you're joking if you think you need roids for this, he has perfect lighting to make his arms look as big as possible and no doubt a pump and even then he's barely pushing 10''

>niggers
??????

Looks better than you fat boy

ofc the work tard. The reason why media and people make them out to be so dangerous is that they don't want everyone to be roided and competing for their bitches. More and more guys are roiding every day. It's starting to break out.

>this twink even roids

>low bodyfat + good lighting + good pose
Nothing you need roids to achieve

In the 18th Century, all intelligent and wealthy Brits migrated to the US. The only ones left were illiterate and very poor. They had no concept of mathematics and they owned almost nothing. For barter, they began measuring commodities in stones. At first, the British people thought that all stones weighed the same amount, so trade was off for many years. Then a Royal Prince, who the Brits thought was chosen by God, declared that one particular stone shall be the unit of measurement from this day until then end of time. That stone weighed the equivalent of 14lbs. And British people still use this measurement.

That can't possibly be true.

>pounds
?????

what kind of stones? what if one stone weights 0.5kg and other stone weights 300kg. How to say that stone is no longer stone and is rock. How many stones are in stonehage? are we counting stonehage stones?

In 'murrica because their currency is called dollars they use a system called pounds to meausure how much someone weighs. 1 pound = 400 grams I think

>Fat fuck loses weight, gets "fit" and finds a gf
>this is news in bongland

>grams
?????

>?????
?????

>?????
¿¿¿¿¿

In the european union because their currency is called euros and they use a system of grams to measure how much something weighs. 1 gram = 0.00220462 pounds I think

It's something that fags use to measure gay things. 1 gram is 14593.903 slugs.

>That background sky

Holyshit bogland looks depressing as fuck. No wonder shit like this becomes big news, it looks like poverty and depression rolled up into a tiny island.

Oy guv'nor you forgot it's Sunday so that would actually be 89.9 long periwinkles times jolly kings squared. Easy mistake tho it's on me

They take pride in their insular culture. They've been raped so many times over the centuries they have permanent Survivor Syndrome.

Americans measure things in cups. So shut your whore mouths how big is a cup

I studied abroad there for 3 months. It rained every single day for at least an hour, and was generally hazy the rest of the time.

Every. Single. Day.

delet

it's as big as a cup, dumbass.

>So shut your whore mouths how big is a cup
Suck the queen's piles you stupid tommy. EVERYONE KNOWS HOW BIG A CUP IS THAT"S NOT THE PROBLEM WITH IT

yeah its pretty shit
but now im conditioned to like cold / rainy weather. its v comfy.

Now we don't even have the bongs to keep us sane

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/aug/21/big-ben-bongs-to-sound-final-time-for-four-years

YES

THIS

MY DAD SAID OH EVERY COUNTRY IS THE SAME, IT'S BULLSHIT ISN'T IT

FUCK IT I WANNA LEAVE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK THIS SHITTY CUNT-REE

>met love of his life after selfies on instagram

This gon b good

>At first, the British people thought that all stones weighed the same amount, so trade was off for many years.
>At first, the British people thought that all stones weighed the same amount,
>thought that all stones weighed the same

>this entire post

High bicep insertions

>roiding for this

kid looks 140lbs soaking wet

roiding for that? nice meem

Looks pretty comfy to me, m8. Then again I'm from Oregon so most of us tend to like the rain.

everybody wakes up eventualy.... for the lucky ones it's early enough to make a difference in thier lives.... others it is later in life and as a defence mechanism for thier laziness and indolence they mock those who've chosen our way.... other only wake up when it is too late.... and spend thier twighlight years in the horror of 'what if.......?' NEVR let another steer you from the path of the righteous my brothers.... though we may stumble, we walk in the light.

>being this stupid

KEK

>looking up calories
>cup of bananas/peanuts/avocados
What the fuck is wrong with amerispics?

Good thread

Surely he could have pulled that roastie before using all the drugs

A vastly superior Anglo method of measurement for a vastly superior people.

Only rural and suburban retards stayed in Britain in the 18th century. City people all left for the US.