>yfw he thinks bodybuilding is a sport

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7kf6r0D3SEA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it really isn't, it's a beauty contest

sport
spĂ´rt/Submit
noun
an activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment.

posing on stage is not physical exertion

>getting a prestage pump and flexing isn't exertion
okieee laddy

So Miss America is a sport?

It's a way of life at this point

No, that's a PC pop quiz

So bodybuilding isn't a sport, it's a pageant.

I don't see why it can't be both, to be honest. To compete in bodybuilding you need to involve physical exertion at levels higher than any other sport I can think of. The actual competition is judged in pretty much the same way that beauty pageants, but to win you still need the extreme levels of physical exertions. Does that sound fair?

didn't know miss america models train rigorously in the gym for years before their shows

They train before pageants. Mostly cardio, but it's still training.

It is and it's the worst sport ever invented

youtube.com/watch?v=7kf6r0D3SEA

The actual contest isn't, but the preparation falls 100% into this category, every single successful powerlifter trains with a bodybuilding routine, the only difference between these two is that you see the bodybuilder at his weakest on stage (due to very low bodyfat) and the powerlifter at his strongest (due to very high bodyfat).

Lol. Powerlifters do not train like bodybuilders. I feel disgusted at myself for even taking the time to respond to this garbage.

Eddie Hall.

Doesn't train like a bodybuilder.

>To compete in bodybuilding you need to involve physical exertion at levels higher than any other sport I can think of
bodybuilding is literally the easiest """""""sport""""""" whenit comes to physical exertion, you dont actually have to be strong or endure something, its literally just aboout who pins more

>inb4 b-b-but lifting is hard and strenuous!
no its not you lazy fuck its easy and fun, but saying its hard is the most gymcel thing to say

Wut

He doesn't train like a body builder and he isn't a power lifter, what the fuck are you talking about?

>you dont actually have to be strong or endure something, its literally just aboout who pins more
Lol, >being this fucking delusional
Go tell that to Jason Genova

He said he trains one/two muscle group a day