How bad is boil in bag?

How bad is boil in bag?

It's good if you're going for trap mode

if you're in europe fine ,if you're in burgeristan I don't think it would be safe .

europe protect it's people well from dietary danger but not from muslima :^)

>lumps together all of europe
>what is the FDA btw

Norway

It's fine.

>someone came up with the idea of boiling plastic into your rice because people are too lazy/stupid to make a pot of rice

Lmao how often do norsk men eat this?

>what are the basics of chemistry anyways

You do realize there us harmful chemicals in plastic regardless, right? Oh wait I forgot you're a dumb eurocuck

I think those bags are all BPA free now so you should be good.

>Because SCIENCE bitch! XD

the things they replace BPA with are often worse

does this stuff even exist in the US?

lel butthurt amerifat

not safe, you are literally eating heated plastic, which does so much bad shit to your body, it being legal to use with food is going to be something we look back on in 100 years as extremely stupid, also like using ionizing radiation in medical applications like imaging and treatment of diseases.

t. toxicologist

Exposing any type of plastic to heat generates phenolic by-products which are potentially carcinogenic, you should never microwave food in plastic containers or cook with plastic in general

>toxicologist
Name a few courses that you took that relate to this matter. Just to get an idea of where you're coming from.

Radiation is the standard of care for a reason you stupid LARPing faggot, it works better than any current alternative

>not using a rice boiler

I can't even comprehend. Making rice is such a non-step when you have a boiler and it always turns out great.

>toxicokinetics
>occupational/environmental hygiene
>applied environmental/industrial hygiene

I didn't say it wasn't "standard care". I'm saying it isn't safe, and for imaging we have photon counting detectors which are a highly superior alternative.

You are right about the toxicological aspects, however:

there is a great alternative to boiling plastic in plastic - buy and boil rice not in a plastic bag.

we use medical imaging and radiation to make better medical decisions and we weight the danger/benefit before doing so. when you have a broken femur, the xrays are a relative benefit in terms of the medical decisions you make.

Who cares? Just about any type of heating generates potential carcinogens, plastic including or not. That doesn't mean a meaningful dose is generated.

Source: my hurt butthole

please don't lecture me on ionizing radiation and why we use it. I already know. I'm only saying that we will look back on it in 100 years as barbaric, like how we used to use bloodletting up to only just over 100 years ago.

In 100 seconds when someone new check this thread he will look back and realize how big of a fucking autistic retard you are

okay, be less upset at insignificant activities next time.

What is the secret behind the BAG TECHNOLOGY? Why is it needed?

how do you not understand their point

it isn't needed at all.

you put rice and some water in a bowel, put a plate over it to cover at least partially, and put that in the microwave and it's the exact same process, just not leaching toxic shit into what you're eating nearly as much as this stupid heating a plastic bag with some food inside of it bullshit

well there's a whole bag you're going to throw away after and you will still have to clean the pot regardless, so it's getting high marks on the marketing scale for upselling a product that is objectively worse.

bought a cheap one, rice always sticks to the bottom and it's an enormous hassle to clean up
i've switched to just boiling it in a regular old pot.
one part rice, two parts water, bring water to boil, turn off hub and wait. Perfect every time.

What about instant? I eat this every day with some eggs mixed in. Am I never going to make it?

>put that in the microwave
>microwave
Nice advice, really. Great. This is fine.
[spoiler]Actually, people cook their rice like you said, but they use cling film instead of a plate[/spoiler]

are you
because both are retarded.

I'm and a different poster. Why are you projecting?

>tossing away remaining water which consists of healthy nutrients from the cooked rice
>too retarded to cook 1cup of rice with 2cups of water until you can't make out any liquid on the bottom of your pot, securing all the nutrients

you are never going to make it