Veeky Forums finally gets a gf

>Veeky Forums finally gets a gf

reminder that no matter how much you lift you'll always be an insecure beta unless you work on your personality and social skills too

>dating a partying hoe
The fool who builds his house upon sand...

>Please don't do anything to ruin us

she was probably fucking another dude when she got that text

Why would you ever be with a person that you're afraid is going to cheat on you?

>This is really hard for me because I've always been a tremendously good person and have never gone to a party.
>never gone to a party.

For people like that it wouldn't matter who they date. Their self esteem is so low that they would feel like everyone would cheat on them.

wouldn't doubt that they've had reltionship issues before this where she was at least talking to other dudes

Fuck off normie cunt

She's a club slut, the dude is obviously desperate or he would be in a relationship with her.

When they call themselves a good person, that’s when I know it’s bs. They’re huge faggots. I hope that bitch got her pussy filled by someone who isn’t a tremendous faggot

This is why we never date our beta orbiters and you guys think the "friend zone exists"

Don't pretend you weren't invited to a party as a joke once and still turned up only to get laughed at.

Still counts

You guys do realise girls that don'f party exist, right ?

LONDON

I just dumped my asian gf. Feels good man.

I'm already a social folk, I just need to work on my body

> taking a picture of the screen

people without even the tiniest understanding of tech shouldn't have access to smartphones.

I think there might be a medical syndrome where people constantly think their spouse is gonna cheat on them despite evidence to the contrary.

But here is the dilemma
>don't know where to go to meet women
>get told to join clubs/do hobbies
>surprise surprise, it's a bunch of dudes who partake in these masculine hobbies
>get told to talk to girls in class
>surprise surprise my faculty isn't a meme degree so its all dudes
>get told to go to bars and or parties, end up meeting trash women who, surprise surprise surprise, like to party

Needle in a haystack m8

I can explain, because I have been this guy in the past.

A common response to being unpopular and not being invited to parties or not having sex in high school is to take your shame and disappointment and turn it into self-righteousness. "It's not that I CAN'T do those things" they tell themselves, " I'm just too good of a person to even want to do those things." And all those people who go off to have fun without you become villains for it.

The thought of parties and sex and drinking become intertwined with rejection and shame and so warp them in to evil things that evil people do.

There is also another layer: self doubt. Underneath all the above is a fear that she will like these things, and leave him for them because he knows that if she likes to drink and dance and party he can never fulfill that for her.

It's a really, really bad place mentally and I am VERY glad I have moved past that part of my life.

>dating a party girl
3rd degree memebelt

Being this omega

Why? I might need to dump my asian gf soon but I can't bear the thought of losing her.

Because she was a cookie-cutter borderline nutcase. I couldn't bear the thought of losing her either, but then I imagined marrying her and having her mental shit passed on to my kids.

Removing cancer is painful but it needs to be done.

>I dont' know why I allow this

>not just kidnapping an illiterate teen waifu
This is why the west deserves to die

just use tinder bro you'll find a 100% faithful girlfriend that hasn't fucked 50 dudes on there i promise

Chink girls are actual fucking nutjobs, beyond typical white woman crazy. What's worse is that it seems that the only women who ever crush hard for me are asians (im 100% north west european, tested) and I have no fucking clue why. I actually wish I found these chicks more attractive because then I wouldn't be a fucking gymcel

"I'm a tremendously good person" = "I'm a fedora tipper with little life experience and crippling insecurity. Everything I know about myself is from my inner monologue because I don't socialize much"

I'm not trolling, I know several people who talk like that and they all fit that description

>"Can't talk, dancing with a cute guy and doing shots."
>"Lol these guys just did bodyshots off me, it was so fun! :D I had no idea tequila shots were so good!! My phone's about to die though, ttyl

Start a hobby that isn't a total sausagefest then how hard is it? You can't go to a fucking Warhammer club expecting it to be full of waifus

pump and dump
what makes you think you have the right to choose
you don't deserve shit
so just take what you can get
you fucking gymcel

No one asked

Bingo, well said. I also know this because I was this. Looking back, I cringe really hard at how pathetic it is. No wonder people didn't want to initiate conversations with me.

For anyone reading this, it definitely gets better if you give it your best and don't give up.

How long were you with her for and what was the last straw?

Oh yeah thanks for the suggestions m8. Tbh I've never played warhammer, looks kinda fun but it seems like you gotta invest waay too much time and money into it.

The stuff I got into was boxing, trap&skeet, hiking and hunting. Of course you aren't going to meet women there, but seriously what legitimate hobby/club could I join that would have women and not require me to be a faggot to enjoy, any suggestions srs?

>sign up for elite/expensive online dating website with roughly equal gender ratio
>create normie profile
>chat up stable/good looking/normal women
>go out
>if there is sympathy, go out again, else goto chatting up women
>have sex, etc
>problem solved

If you have your shit sorted (hygiene, job, apartment, fitness, ...), finding a date on a good dating website is easy.

If you're looking for LTR material at a college party or the gym, you're fucking retarded. I really wish someone told me that in my early 20s.

How do you get out of this though is the thing people have a hard time grasping.

Damn straight, user. Becoming more social and confident in myself was the best thing I ever did. My confidence with myself even helped me in my lifting. Lifting feels 100% better when you're confident in yourself and feel like the big, strong guy you actually are.

Dance

in my experience the whitewashed asians are the crazy ones. dilemma of parental expectations vs society telling them "just bee urself" and being "liberated" etc.

asian women are a trap. i'd only date another one if they had views more in line with mine, but my gf had SJW written all over her, and a huge, unapologetic white guy fetish. talking to her, i almost got the impression that asian girls go for white guys more than white girls go for black guys.

lad

how do you move on from that mindset asking for a friend lad

lmfao why be in a relationship when you cant trust your partner?

>go get tonkatsu with the boys
>mine comes with heart shaped rice
Is it happening bros?

Reading I guess.

infa 100%

Cooking/baking class, dancing, swimming, climbing, crossfit (can't guarantee you not having to be a faggot for this one tho) are some I can think of on the top of my head that are almost guaranteed to be at least 50% women

Thanks

>hot stud muffin
lmao how much you wanna bet it's the guy who made her put that as his name too
this guy reeks of low self esteem and mental illness
she needs to run

11 months. it was the "u deserve so much more than me" bullshit i was getting fed, going through cycles of tension and puppy love for weeks at a time, etc. i broke up with her 2 weeks ago, we got back together for a bit. it was "too much to be apart" because she apparently loved me "more than anything" despite the conflicting feeling.

the last straw: i looked through her messages with her one good girl-friend and found out she lied to me about something. she wasn't cheating or anything, but on her birthday (a few days ago) she went out with her two female friends and felt the need to lie about it. i found out about it from her friend's snapchat story, and she said she was going to tell me she went out.. but the message between her and her friend indicated otherwise.

so i dumped her. even an inconsequential lie like that indicates there could be further lying down the road.

How did you do it? I lack social confidence. I'm fairly socially savvy but fail at the confidence part

>sending texts longer than a grill's
>implying this is even real
Or maybe it is idk

>almost got the impression that asian girls go for white guys more than white girls go for black guys

Lmao where do you live? Beyond the stereotype of fat tatted single mother, white girls don't go for black guys at all. Then again pretty much all of the blacks here are top .1% wealthy nigerians, so most of them are well adjusted enough to just date other blacks.

Thanks for the write-up. I hope to find the strength like you did when the time comes.

white girls go for black guys to get a taste of the bbc, not for a long term r/s.

>If you have your shit sorted (hygiene, job, apartment, fitness, ...), finding a date on a good dating website is easy.
you dont need any of that if you are good looking

Wait a minute, is the message sent by the bf, Jesus what a fucking cuck

D E L E T E

unf

Yep, even made her name him "Hot Stud Muffin" in her phone contacts.

lmao man maybe it's like that in the US or whatever but in the rest of the real world isn't a blacked set

Yeah it was rough, but I know it was the right thing to do. I couldn't have her sucking the life out of me any more. No bitch is worth that.

How do you get over that? I'm still a loser who nobody wants to be around (not even other losers), and I have that mindset too, minus the self righteousness because I know I couldn't do those things if I wanted.

>boxing, trap&skeet, hiking and hunting
am i in westworld? are you npcs? hooooly smokes
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Yes, it's called a Delusional Disorder.
>Jealous type: delusion that the individual's sexual partner is unfaithful when it is untrue. The patient may follow the partner, check text messages, emails, phone calls etc. in an attempt to find "evidence" of the infidelity.

The US is infected by the idea that IR relationships are "progressive".

Go out more, socialize. Go experience things. Your life shapes who you are.

imagine a gf texting you that.

just got 100 times worse.

The friend zone does exist buddy

Positioning a girl so that you're "friends" is useful because it keeps her around. Even if you're not hooking up with the girl while you're "friends" doesn't matter because you can easily reengage a sexual relationship at your preference.

wat

>SJW written all over her, and a huge, unapologetic white guy fetish
Every fucking westernised asian grill.
>Don't exotify me I am NOT a fetish meant to quench your racist yellow fever
>Oh and I only date white guys btw tehee

girls are allowed to do it though.

yeah exactly. the doublethink is mind boggling.

What if nobody wants to socialize with you?

If certain social circles seem to 'not want you', stop chasing them and start doing your own thing. It's easier in a city, but possible everywhere.

You could join a sports team, learn a language and go to language exchange meetups, learn an instrument and find a band on craigslist.. Follow your passions and like minded people will start to show up in your life as friends.

Constant effort. Go to the parties and have fun and relax if you're at them. Understand that they wouldn't invite you unless they didn't want you there.

And mostly, let go of your anger and resentment about it. People in highschool and early college are just kids, and kids suck. Move past it and let go, just live life and stop pitying yourself.

Your brain will try to bring up bad feelings, but allowing them to take root makes them worse, trust me. Brush them away and remind yourself to let go.

Cooking and dancing, alright I could work with those, but I am already a pretty good cook so beginner classes might be a waste of time and money for me. Another thing, I'm only 20, wouldn't the female demographics in these classes be more like 30 average, maybe even pushing 40? Would women at dancing classes be any different than the girls who like to dance at bars/clubs?

Reading is cool but the only book clubs I've ever heard of around here is literally 40 something housewives who get together over wine and read some drivel like 50 shades of grey.

>Your brain will try to bring up bad feelings, but allowing them to take root makes them worse, trust me. Brush them away and remind yourself to let go.
this is the most important point. every time you brush negative feelings away, your brain rewires itself a bit, and it gets easier and easier. but it's so hard at first to develop, and as you get older, your brain loses the ability to forge new neural connections.

fix yourself while you're young, otherwise you'll be an old miserable fuck.

Then find people who do want to.

Oh, my gf of 10 months was from Vietnam, she dumped me two weeks ago, probably for the best though, cultural differences were too big I think.

>you want a gf who never goes to parties, hates public places, don't have any friends, don't use social media, don't do drugs or drink alcohol so she would be exactly like you
>even if she exists you would never meet because both of you never leave the house
>mfw

>you want a gf who never goes to parties, hates public places, don't have any friends, don't use social media, don't do drugs or drink alcohol so she would be exactly like you

This was my friend's ex. She was absolutely nuts as you can probably imagine though.

You can find that, if you go to some third world Asian country, but you'd have to leave the house.

I used to date a girl like this, the worst part about this is they shove their lack of self-esteem on to you after a while. If you're currently in one of these relationships, hit the ejector seat on it, trust me its way better to be alone and have some self-respect and worth, than to receive a perverted form of affection from someone who has none of that.

Did you fuck her?

>tfw I had the perfect gf for 5yrs before she left me

back to neeting I guess, ive had the amount of happines I deserve

I mean, it all depends on how hot she is. If she's a 10/10 I'll accept all her crazy no problem. If she's a 7 then nice try bitch gtfo.

social media is the main cancer of that list of shit. having a well socialized partner is important. it's just sad that using social media is people's idea of good social activity nowadays.

i wouldn't want to date a drug user myself.

why did she leave and how did you get her in the first place

>tfw snagged myself a qt thicc demure muslim gf
>no bullshit, no debauchery
>cooks and cleans for me
>good sense of humor when I make fun of her religious nonsense
no sex of course but I can't really complain

Unfortunately not.

It's always funny to me when someone makes shit up, but doesn't even make it worth making it up in the first place.

>no sex of course but I can't really complain

>muslim
Are you muslim yourself? How far is she willing to go physically?

she said she didnt have feelings for me anymore

we met via a common hobby, I was too awkward to even think shed like me until she kissed me wtf

Hand jobs?

not him but what about that story sounded at all unbelievable? go to a popular state school and there's a million muzzies dating rich white kafir

>muslim
>no rape
pick one