Manlets BTFO!!!

Manlets BTFO!!!

Could someone edit a noose on the short guy

> tfw I miss the sperm donor cutoff by an inch

I guess that photoshoop is true. GTFO you homo

Fuck you and your college

Oh shit I could donate sperm in 2 months kek

>sexual partners are exclusively female

Looks like Veeky Forums can't donate any.

This research clearly doesn't take into account that arabs and other inbreed races are generally short

Serious question though what is stopping a gay guy donating sperm and lying that he only bangs girls? Do they check somehow, why would it even matter?

It matters cause to an extent you can pass on how you act to your kids, and no one wants gay kids.

They don't want gay children.
It's why basically all men don't marry or relationship up chicks who were or are queer gay bi or have at any point been queer gay or bi.
They don't want faggot kids.

The hilarious thing is that a massive chunk of the women who go to sperm banks are lesbians and even they don't want the gay dude sperm.

If i was as tall as I am intelligent i would be 6'5. Shame I'm only 5'10 but at least I'm not a brainlet.

>gays tell society that it's not a choice, being gay is genetic
>gays wonder why they're not allowed to donate sperm

I mean it kinda makes sense. People got taller not only due to genetics, but access to better food and nutrition. Someone who eats better and a more well rounded diet is likely to be smarter than someone who doesn't.

manlets are also more likely to commit and be victims of crime.

>sexual partners are exclusively female

Well that's Veeky Forums out for the count

n-no homo

It's possible they can sue you later if it turns our you lied. For instance, you can lie when you donate blood, but if shit happens down the road, sucks to be you...

Really shows how counter-productive it is to force gays into hiding in the closet, getting married and having multiple children just for show, doesn't it?

That's not true. They just don't run as fast so police catch more of them and numbers get skewed.

The actual reason is due to believed higher than average chance of STD for homosexuals. Not because they think they will catch the gay.

Its not genetic, its a mental disorder

i dunno, I read about a trial where they were able to 'cure' intersex and 'homosexual' traits in kids with a certain drug while in the uterus, and LGBT and diversity groups freaked out about it because it was heteronormative.

most mental disorders are genetic. personality disorders are just another word for 'i was raised by bad parents' and 'i have a shitty personality'