So this girl at work asked for tips on lifting/diet

So this girl at work asked for tips on lifting/diet.

nice, next thing you show to her is the natty walk gif and the official Veeky Forums pose

Holy shit you're retarded

lmao you fuckin sperg

epic! include me in le screencap pls! xD

>Complain about nogf
>Pull this shit when girl gives attention

Never change Veeky Forums

wtf do you not know how to interact with a female like a normal human being? jesus christ this board

LMAOOOO why would you do this?? People think Veeky Forums is a fucked up place

This is the first time I have legitimately laughed out loud on Veeky Forums

Mentioning Veeky Forums in public automatically labels you a pedophile, Nazi, rapist, and serial killer. Trust me.

This makes sense if what you want is to NOT get laid.
You already have a gf, right? ... Right?

But I was talking to her like I talk to other normal human beings. I am 100% being myself here.

post the pic you sent...

she thinks you're a weirdo now and wont ever want to be with you
give up OP

Yeah post the screenshot that you sent her

Here

wew lad

Are you fucking serious? LMAO you have autism dawg no girl will think that's a normal pic hahahahahahaha

yea you dun goofed there fella

This was painful to read

OP is definitely a fucking autist, jesus christ.

desu I even feel disgusted about this pic

you could've posted any other fucking pic you weird cunt

Golly gee you're a spastic.

Nice one. Turned a potential loss of virginity into a probable loss of income.

>hashtag

Seroisuly we're kinda desensitized cuz of Veeky Forums but to an average normie thats a really fucked up screen cap

Qt at my school is a huge /pol/lack, stacy's that frequent Veeky Forums is a lot less uncommon than most people think

u mad dude

>lot less uncommon
by school you mean middle school right

yeah this place has fucked me up socially wise, i have to keep remembering im not always dealing with spastic autist in the real world.

Uni

>there's one, therefore it's more common than you think

not sure it works that way. i'm not surprised there's one.

never show normies shit from Veeky Forums, if they look it up all they get is crazy shit from /b/

>referenced "double nigger" in a normie stream livechat containing people I knew irl
>mfw remembering the way they reacted

Yea u do u. Fuck others man.

I REALLY hope this is fake. Jesus man. Looks like a qt 3.14 as well from the thumbnail. Holy shit.

Well they're a lot more common than the way this thread is reacting, the CBT right now has a good number of girls but everyone here's acting like a girl on Veeky Forums is an impossibility

>HAHAHHAHA
>#gym motivation

You people saying this stuff is way too gross to send to a girl or someone outside of 4chin or anything forget that it is a normal period that women get to see once a month for most of their lives.

Thats really normal you bunch of virgins

This. Get over yourselves chicks browse Veeky Forums nothing too amazing. Props to OP, hope you're getting some my man

nice job autist you ruined whatever chance you had with her

Its funny how you all thirsty virgins assumed op wanted to fuck her.

OP gets it

haha, too true my dudes :)
keep on sharing epic period popsicle screencaps OP, these normies just don't understand our twisted channer humor at first! :x

>talking to women you don't want to fuck that aren't your family or related to your business
beta

>look guyz I only talk to dem bitches when I wanna get some hahaha so alpha

The beta alpha mentality ruined this place.

impressive

Are you retarded? That shit is gross

>ywn be this autistic
Honestly feels good. OP I'm sure you thought this was funny, but everyone is either laughing at you or believes you're retarded. Likely both.

shouldve said
>oh wrong photo
Wouldve been way funnier, in fact you still can

Yes, just like you send pictures of shit and cum stained underwear to your male colleagues!

>Falling for the be yourself meme
C'mon you browse Veeky Forums, being yourself is the worst thing you can do

>unironically "being urself xD"

stfu

this has to be fake

If you spent 10 seconds looking at that thread, you would realize that all the "woman" posters are guys.

>he says kek irl

/thread

uh boys, it's called a period. every girl has one... not that i'd imagine anybody of Veeky Forums understands that.

hmmm what's this called again... weird... no... hmm... uhh... NORMAL. get over it or no girl will let you have it.

holy shit what the fuck are you doing

don't ever respond to my posts again

who was in your stream? who do you hang with that actually cares? you're probably thinking of it worse than it was.

It's not socially acceptable to message this to a girl you barely know lmao. Maybe to your wife or something, sure. Man some of you losers need to deal with real people for a change.

uhh obviously jackass. there's nothing wrong with it as a human function.

>talking irl as you do in Veeky Forums

>B8ing this hard

(You)

What a state.

literally 100% reply rate if you mention that you're a girl. boys will never understand, especially if they browse Veeky Forums though...

This is fucking insanity

You sent this to a fucking female co-worker?

wew Veeky Forums

>someone can be this autistic and still talk to girls

T...they're evolving

10/10 bait my friend. You got me and everyone else to reply.

I refuse to believe that anyone is genuinely this autistic, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume it's all a ruse

you go man, don't listen to the haters. If you pretended to be some fag like they want you to, nothing would work out anyways

That poor girl just wanted some dink and you send her this kind of shit? Can't just ask her out for drinks and bang her hard?

>girl asks for fitness advice
>she wants the D
you're almost as autistic as OP

No, you're wrong. Beta

Lol, spotted the virgin

why is everyone reacting to the picture? the autist saying kek is 10x worse

toppest kek

Not really, you could play that of, and she probs doesn't even know what it meant. The picture is unexplainable. Also if it really is a coworker, OP needs to prepare for HR.

time to move

Where would you say it belongs on this chart

>t. autist

they mustn't teach grammar there

>sends picture of yourself shitting to girl you know
>wtf.jpg
>it's just a human function xD

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

ppl thinking OP i serious is getting trolled

>being this zeta

I don't want your period, you can keep it

Found the feminist.

oh em geee

That's assuming you're not a fucking weirdo lmao

wow

Even girls don't want to fucking talk about their period. They are ashamed and grossed out by it and sending them that pic is fucking weird. Shitting is normal too but you wouldn't send a girl a pic of your shit now would you??

Hey man. That's good. The thing is your a fucking Veeky Forums weirdo reject. Embrace it. YOu won't attract normie scum, but you'll attract other Veeky Forums weirdo rejects, and that's ultimately the goal of being yourself. If you rpetend to be normal you'll attract normies and be uncomfortable being yourself.

Unless your goal is to become a normie. Then you need to fake it till you make it son.

Honestly that's revolting

It's not fake, she stopped speaking to me after that and hasn't said a word at work.

This happened a few weeks ago. I just got around to posting this now.

I guess I don't realize how far gone I am psychologically. Well I was a shut-in NEET for many years so yeah that probably is the reason why I'm like this.

I don't really give a shit.

Hey bro if this isn't a bait then just do you. A lot of people don't even have the confidence to get a girls number.

If this is real this isn't that bad. There are girls out there that would have liked what you posted, yeah it would be 1 in a million, but it's better to be with someone who understands how much of a spastic retard you are than someone you hide your power level from.

Straight guy here but honestly women are fucking disgusting. Men are smarter, cleaner, cooler to be around, more aesthetic (I mean this in a straight 100% non-gay way, I mean it like I'm mirin them), and they don't have disgusting holes with blood pouring out of them. Gay guys are lucky even though I'm still happy I'm not gay.

>HAHAHHAHA
>#gym motivation

Yea, that's gonna get her as wet as the Niagra falls m8