FPH: RIP this Girl

This girl who gets posted in every FPH thread (mostly by fat fetishists) died of cardiac arrest last Monday

Other urls found in this thread:

ilrestodelcarlino.it/rimini/cronaca/ragazza-morta-appartamento-1.3406746
imgur.com/a/dZqdu#tmkHI7q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orlistat
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bullshit post proof

Source?

The full translation is too long to post but here's the official statement from the club she worked for (or attended, I dunno)

You distributed affection, not just to my family and friends more important but who was next only to little ... Did you hear, really listen ... and you know speak of emotions that lived in your big heart ... you know hug and say ' I love you ', with naturalness and spontaneity infinite ... and in that embrace sincere who received had the certainty I found a friend ... you had a word of comfort to anyone in need and always selfless Kudos for those who understood him so desired ... You were full of enthusiasm and joy ... did you appreciate the little things that make life ... with a constant that you were with always: the attention to people with profound respect for their uniqueness and diversity. .. and this has made you a young, large woman in a life too short. We want to believe that, perhaps, your "big heart land" did not have enough space for the infinite, overflowing emotions that inhabited and that someone up there has meant to sit on a throne rose, as it would be so gracious, then get yourself a gift Infinite heart ... where you can now make us feel all the love you want. Embraces the angels who are there with you now ... give them what we have been fortunate to receive from you ... back to hug your dad ... We will miss you, ... we will miss your cloud of pink hair ... we will miss your smile, but as in any family, you will be part of us forever. You have given the world in 22 years, what many fail to give in a centuries-old life ... Is a ' goodbye ' ... With affection ...
.. and thanks ... Andrew, John, Andrew and all the Staff"

>Andrew, John, Andrew and all the Staff

I guess it's not bullshit then. Well at least we still have Whitney to watch getting fatter

nome e cognome prego, era di Milano giusto?

>22
Kek

While viewing the [spoiler]Curvage thread[/spoiler] that's been following her gain, they suspected that she might have had whatever Whitney has right now, which is why she ballooned up 150+ pound in 3 years. The partying, drinking, and drugs every night a week probably didn't help this girl's heart either so hopefully Whitney doesn't fucking die on us

We all seen Whitney eat, and I read about her condition. I still don't really believe it's real. There's been clips on her show where she's been working out hard and losing weight. But surprise surprise she eats like a hog and stops working out due to pure laziness then blames the condition

I think it's pretty disgusting that you guys make fun of girls with thyroid problems.

>That momentum build up with the belly

top fucking kek

Christ

kek

"thyroid problems"

>inb4 more people take the bait

How much does she weight now anyway?

Rip in piss you fat fuck

Look at that 2014 photo and tell me you don't already see the future fat girl.

Hypothyroidism can be maintained with l-thyroxine pills, you fat fuck. No constant fatigue and weight gain. She was just a porker, a perma-bulking soul.

Damn nice get

Also, check em. It's the truth.

Oh fuck man I'm not sure. I never make it through an entire episode, the gf usually kicks me out of the room for either laughing too hard or picking apart every bullshit thing she says

>quints

There is only truth!!

>Hypothyroidism can be maintained with l-thyroxine pills
Nice meme

>gf

Is she a fatty? Why is she watching garbage television?

Oh wow era italiana...adesso mi dispiace un pochino

Because women watch garbage television. Like whitneys weight, it's "genetics"

quints of wisdom

>Was spending a month in Florence this summer
>Could have porked this porker one weekend if I remembered she was Italian

Now I'll never get to. RIP

Nice fucking reality, fatso. Many old ladies have their thyroids cut out completely. Do you see them turn into fat slobs? No. They're usually on the thinner side, fag.

dude give us sauce

What more do you want? That screenshot of the facebook post was posted in a thread dedicated to following this girl and her weight gain, that IS the sauce

ilrestodelcarlino.it/rimini/cronaca/ragazza-morta-appartamento-1.3406746

Main article on the death. you have to translate it.

imgur.com/a/dZqdu#tmkHI7q

the post that made her famous

and if you serach her on facebook, her name was Ile bonetti

Dude, i like Whitney. I wanna date her.

HEALTH AT EVERY SIZE

the screenshot didn't show the name of the page that posted it
thanks bro

As someone who just dated an actually attractive fatty like Whitney, I can guarantee you that it'll suck because both are dumb, lazy, and selfish as fuck. I still have a dicklust for fatties but more often than not they delude themselves as to why they're actually fat, and that act of lying to themselves has an effect on their character.

Damn that's actually kinda mean

the facebook page is named "scaccomatto" and is a disco near Bergamo, i can't post the link here because it flags it as spam

If the bullying bother her so much, why didn't she starts losing weight? [spoiler]But yeah i guess[/spoiler]

Two things.
1.They don't just give up parts to children against their will.
2.She's legitimately FATTER then the fat kid from the original willie wonka.
3.Unless she has a legit thyroid issue, then she's just a food junkie who'll be dead before she hits 55

THE QUINTS SPEAK

please stop posting this, it's giving me nightmares

WTF, this can't be real right?

this one's new to me, have this as payment

that sigh of relief and pleasure after she takes a bite... its like a junkie shooting up

Damn was she only 22, if so that would mean she started her fattening journey at 19, that makes no sense for to get that big so quick and somehow die this young, I mean i still would have wanted to pork this porker but still, that mean she must have been HUUUGE this year compared to 2016. A-anyone have a link to her before she died, I need it... for comparison reasons...

Jesus Christ.

I have one on my desktop but I'm currently mobile posting at work. She actually lost some weight a few weeks before she died

L-tyrosine isnt the magical pill for muh thyroids like you hthink it is, retard.
>hurr i spout meme bullshit about something i dont understand so you must be fat
k

oh wait, you meant the levothyroxine, nevermind.

not that guy but look it up, there was a pretty big phenomenon back about 20 years ago when it first came out
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orlistat

Wow, was she italian?She never looked italian to me cuz she is was White.

This is a joke right?
If we just post
>get better
she'll come back right guys?

I'm trying to lose weight and was about to be lazy and order fast food. Thanks for posting this and dissuading me user

screencapped

there was a chick in my nursing class who was probably 350lbs and complained constantly about her thyroid problems (had to have half of it removed) and blamed all of her weight on it. until one of our teachers showed her his neck, he had lived 60 years without a thyroid and was 77 years old, about 6 foot and slender. She got angry and shuffled out crying.

What the fuck, I didn't think Italian chicks were capable of getting fat before they were well into their 30's.

good riddance

Says it was suicide and she moved to a new area as it was where she wanted to die.

have this as well then

i dont know what these "people" think some times

nope. It doesn't .

Italian user here

Immortalized in the archives of Veeky Forums. RIP italian piggy

No

>"I don't want to be that person who lives and dies in the same hometown"
>moves somewhere a little bit away and takes their own life
nice

Gas is the only answer.

(((Cummy eyelids)))

>cummy eyelids
>cummy
what the fuck?

parma hamplanet

This is so sad.

The worst part of it is that the Mother is 100% at fault for this for feeding her child complete garbage and LETTING her become obese. Shit like this is so anger-inducing and saddening to see, childhood obesity should be considered child neglect.

She's unknowingly setting her daughter up for a lifetime of health problems, entitlement and ridicule for being overweight. Even worse, she probably tells her daughter things like, "You're perfect just the way you are" and other bullshit.

>t. Linda Bacon

No? Thanks then, Google Translate says suicide.

>tfw there are fat kids dying of heart disease in their 20s and boogie is still around

My mam got her thyroid removed due to cancer, she isn't fat.
Get fucked

>42977777
Checkd, preach it brother

>linda bacon

>stop making fun of me, being fat is ok!
>you gave me the role of that fat kid? ewwww

for the record, does anyone actually know a fat person with a good personality? I know a pretty obese guy who is actually loads of fun, but he's basically a unicorn compared to p much every obnoxious fatty I encounter.

WHAT THE FUCK
GAS HER

What the fuck...the states that the human body can achieve through sheer laziness is truly incredible.
Loving these rare medical stories, doctors are truly based for dealing with fat idiots so frequently.

I know a few women with IBS. Not all are fat, a few are skinny. But all of them drink a lot.

She's also likely to be pretty out of breath from that sit-up

Link that retard's Youtube, I miss his delusions

checked

i hate that guy

>Shadow of the Colossus