This is my dinner

This is my dinner
Say something nice about it

It certainly looks like food of some sort

The pretzels really compliment the sweetpotato.

It looks like shit.

Very sweet of you to ask. I'll stick to shitposting on a different bread though.

looks 1.5 sweet potato
some bread
and more bread
oh and coffee

looks good for a meal of a french man in the 1300s

My sides

literally all carbs, 0 fats, 0 protein
and coffee for dinner?

wtf man

Why are you eating a tree branch? Don't you know this board hates vegans?

Hows that even remotely funny?

How the fuck can people sleep after having coffee for dinner? Any caffeine past 2PM and I'll be up all night

Ever heard of decaf?

you dipshit he is saying those are his sides to his main meal, which obviously he has not posted yet

It's not decaff , it's the opposite desu
I'm a french man in the 2000s
22g of proton my dude

Youre wrong asshole

>22 protein

yeah right you're getting 6g at most from the potato

the potato is about 50g from my guess and 25g from the bread, 5 from the salt sticks

so thats 6g of protein vs 80g of protein
enjoy that insulin spike

that meant to say "carbs" at the end

What the fuck are you talking about, if your body is so fucked up that It needs a ballistic amount of insulin to process 150g of carbs you should start doing more cardio my dude .

>170g of carbs for dinner

why do you hate yourself?

if you dont counter it with some protein and just digest that many carbs as is your insulin will skyrocket.

Once you get used to it, it's not so bad, especially if you're doing something that tires you out

Maybe you should start being more active user , you seems to have insulin resistance if you can't handle a measly 150g of carbs

I'd fuck it

at once, per meal, per time you eat, not as a whole you fucking retard. or do you only have one meal a day?

no I usually have 1 breakfast a lunch and a dinner and my lunch / dinner always contains around 150g carbs , breaky closer to 100

not the grossest thing I have seen

kinda cheating the perspective here cause I witnessed someone impaling his guts on a spiked fence

but no, not too gross OP, bon appetit

Not op but I eat about 580g of carbs everyday and I only weight lift 3x week lmao, still 11%bodyfat

some of the solids are not phallus shaped

how much do you eat in a day?

This looks great. I'd have more than 1 plate though.

Depend on the amount of exercise really , around 2000-2500 calories baseline from my main meals I'd says , and maybe around 1000 more Kcals of snacking throughout the days

how... do you even get enough protein and fats? keto is a meme for fatties but 600 g of carbs seems a bit excessive...

Not him but 600 g of carb would be 2400 Kcals , 150 of proton would put him at 3000 Kcals , and all you need for fat is 10-20 g so still less than 3200 Kcals

that's a very low amount of fat even for trying to avoid it.

Maybe his proton his closer to 100 , that would allow around 20 more g of fat and still be under 3200 Kcals
Or maybe he is juste more active and has a higher TDEE

You cut your sweet potato just like you cut your legs? A bunch of short slices

allow me to microwave them

he could also be full of shit, too

Wow these are some terrible macros. Junkfood has better macros than this.

yeah I should've gone without the pretzel , way too much salt .

Why you dont use a regular oven? It tastes better.

it taste the same and cook them in 5 min