There was a thread here yesterday saying that MyProtein protein powder is shit. Can someone confirm this...

There was a thread here yesterday saying that MyProtein protein powder is shit. Can someone confirm this? Been using their isolate and besides the shit taste (unflavored) I see nothing wrong with it. Also, other protein powder recommendations, based on quality and price?

Other urls found in this thread:

labdoor.com/review/myprotein-impact-whey-protein
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's this labdoor.com/review/myprotein-impact-whey-protein

And there's the illegible bulgarian lab report that when translated with the google translate app doesn't contain the words protein or myprotein.

So I don't know, you decide. I think there's insufficient evidence to really prefer another protein to myprotein. I get it because it's cheap and I don't care about the difference between 75% and 90% protein content by weight. Taste isn't important to me in a protein shake.

It looks like the protein content it says in the label is not accurate.
But from what I've read every protein powder is similar in that sense.
It doesn't make that much difference, just take a little more powder than usual to make up for the difference.

all chemicals. say goodbye to your kidneys.
get some organic protein, double the price but you know what youre getting. think outside your wallet

in terms of taste, ON Gold is way better and has shit like BCAAs in it already

but in terms of bang for buck protein (or stuff you wanna throw in a smoothie then myprotein is incredibly good value for money.

although desu after this batch I'll probably switch fully to ON and never touch myprotein again, it's just atrocious for cutting because the taste is trash unless you put all sorts of stuff in to mix it with.

It's cheap and effective.

I generally add it to certain foods to bring up my protein intake. I stick to ON for post workout though since it tastes better.

i think myprotein has bcaas in them

i got a protein once 30 gbp for 5kilos... i think their slogan was "the protein of the people" or something, came in a purple resealable bag.

Taken from TheWhey, vanilla taste (30g scoop)

Certainly not worse than ON whey

But that's not the sweet nectar of cheap Impact Whey

Can you name some of the "chemicals"? And state how "organic" whey is superior? Also I hope you know that technically the word "chemical" is used incorrectly in your sentence. I'm not trying to be a smartass, but I would like to know if I was in your position.

>think outside your wallet
if i could afford to think outside my wallet i wouldn't be shopping for supplements instead of devouring steak and lobster for 3 meals per day

I compare it to TheWhey because it is similarly priced.

But it is more than three times as expensive as Impact Whey.

ON

Did you read it? Gold Standard

Yes, do you read?
"TheWhey" is about as expensive as ON whey. But Impact Whey is substantially cheaper. The point is that Impact Whey is the loophole as the much more expensive other wheys don't have any right to exist, certainly not any superiority relevant for an average lifter.

Hi mum!

>get some organic protein, double the price but you know what youre getting
Yes, yes! Buy (((Weider))) protein, goyim! Expensive equals better.

these I have tried
>good
chocolate smooth
salted caramel

>ok
cinnamon danish
strawberry cream
white chocolate

>bad
chocolate mint, this crap doesn't mix and taste like a fucking mint bomb, I think I got a shitty batch or something.

Haven't opened my vanilla yet but I doubt they'd fuck that up.

I buy 5kg of the chocolate at a time. It tastes fine, if a little too sweet actually. I don't care enough to risk getting one of the more interesting flavours and it being shit.

>strawberry cream
>good

Shit tastes just like strawberry milkshake, it's god tier

It's shit in what terms?

Taste or the nutritional content?

Is it true that it goes bad fast? I wanna buy the 5Kg vanilla bag for smoothies, recipes, and backup protein for my main one (ON gold standard vanilla ice cream) it should last almost a year.

The thread yesterday was discussing nutricional content

Just bought a 5.5lb of chocolate smooth. It takes pretty good and mild, mixes pretty well too. Plus it was only $40. I think it's my new go-to whey

it taste like those strawberry yoghurt things, but not the good kind, it's like the cheap ones you buy from aldi that have a slight chemical side taste.

as long as you store it dry and cool it should be fine.

It is quite literally one of the cheapest, best tasting powders out there with the highest protein per g ratio you're going to get

There's nothing shit about it, there's a reason almost everyone with a brain uses it

Chocolate brownie and stracciatella are god tier flavours. So far everyone I know who got them was impressed and enjoyed them. Personally I've used 15kg of chocolate brownie and 20kg of stracciatella and am currently using straciatella. I also liked salted caramel and chocolate mint, but got fed up with the taste of mint after around 2kg.

it's cheap and tastes decent with comparable protein ratio to other brands.

Just dont get the strawberry flavor. I have 11 lbs of this shit tasting protein and regret buying it even though it was cheap

What is the best flavour with water ?

A glass of milk gives me cramps.

brogoli