At a family warehouse we have we got in shipments of this stuff and its only 4 bucks and I can pick 1 or 2 things...

At a family warehouse we have we got in shipments of this stuff and its only 4 bucks and I can pick 1 or 2 things. What here is the best to pick? They are opened but not really used

the pg tips obviously

screw the protein, take the tea

this

most proteins are the same , just different packaging, take the largest with the flavour you'll most likely eat.

most flashy brands are a total rip off, charging 40 or 50 for a 1 kilo tub when it costs about 4 or 5

actually I am mistaken, take the kids frankenstein mask and go scare up some gains. halloween is just around the corner after all.

Would the organic or the vegan protein powder be better? I know vegan lifestyle is just way better for you so I figure the protein powder is probbly healthier.
hat?

Buy all of whatever is on the bottom of the third shelf.

>I know the vegan lifestyle is just way better for you
Kek.

Is that isopure in the back? I can't tell from the back of the label. If it's isopure, get that, it's tasty and is good stuff.

Since it's just concentrated protein you may as well make the vegan choice.

I understand people like steak and shit, but if it's just powder who gives a shit. Make the ethical choice.

it seriously doesn't make a difference unless you have a moral compass

pg tips are a good brew r kid

Isopure zero carb in the second pick, go with it

4 bucks? I'd just take a bunch of everything including the preworkouts and shady supplements. Leave humanity behind mang, 10 scoops a day.

Take as much sealed, unexpired C4 as you can and resell it, that's like $40 a can

It's only a 20 a can actually

this

Actually only like 15

The Isopure protein in the second pic is probably the "cleanest" protein with the least artificial shit in it, and if you want a good pre the Outlift in the first pic is pretty solid.

Take the tea user.

Depends on the size of the can, the 60 serving ones look just like the 30 serving ones

oh okay

hmm

lol you work at one of those meth second hand stores that gets shit that falls off the trucks. if you eat that shit you're going to die.

dont care, its 4 bucks

okay lol

bump

The Isopure

can't really see everything, but I'd go for the tea and either raisins or the rice

ight

Get some ZMA from here if you can. Not that I can see it but there's a chance it is there

ZMA is the only supplement I use. I don't even use protein powder.

what does zma do and how is it worth it?