Should I lose weight?

Should I lose weight?

Only if London

I think you're fine at that weight, but maybe drop five pounds so holiday dinners dont sneak up on you

You are fat as fuck, people here somehow will think telling you not to will lead them to sex with you cause they are so nice. But you very well know you should, no one with standards would like you

Don't lose any weight

london

You should lose some water weight on my dick.

Not really but you could lift and get in much better shape

No. But get any bigger and you'll be in chubster mode.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.
>mfw thinking of you hurting

I'm 5'5 and 108 pounds btw

No, u cute asf

you are ok, i might consider dating you.
Taking up a sport never hurts, if you loose weight you will lose boobs, so it's not worth it

You should do core exercises to get delicious abs.

Nah just cut out bread and start lifting

pls be in london

if you lose some fat and replace it with muscle, you will look 100x better at the same weight

You're skinny. You should gain a little weight and lift.

5'5" lmao, manlet detected

I would jerk off to that but your wet towels on the heater makes me want to teach you a lesson.

Lift weights

Post ass

Looks like my ex only with a fringe

post timestamp or fake

Post feet

are those zits on your arse

The fuck

>1506175059455.jpg

No, that's a bruise

it happens bro

Lose 1 kg of fat and then gain it back through squats and stomach excersies, don't do anything that widens your stomach though, avoid excersing your sides or you'll loose your curves

Id bruise your ass if you know what I mean like with my love stick

moar

SS + GOMAD

ITT: Retards take bait from an user who got subpar pics from random slut

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

MODS

saged, hidden, reported

>Still thinking of you hurting though.

Nice gyno

Gross

Only if youre disgusting and never shower

lose however much your boyfriend weighs and then gain 190lbs of lean mass (me) baby ;)

Should do 3x12 face squats. I'll get on my back

lmao holy fuck sandra is that you

yes

user WANT MILKY MOMMY

MOMMMMMMY

user WANT MILLLLLLLLKKKKKKYYYYYYYYYY

post face

KYS this is the worst pasta.

i still wanna fuck you

NO BOYS.
NO DRINKING.
NO BOYS.