I heard coffee is better to drink before your workouts than pre workout

I heard coffee is better to drink before your workouts than pre workout.

Is this true or am I just being memed?

Take both

Better long term for your health definitely. As far as performance I can't say.

That's what I do every time

How would you compare the two, performance wise?

Read somewhere that black coffee is good at keeping hunger away,sounds like bs,is it true?

Everytime I drink black coffee, or any coffee desu, it just makes me need to shit

This is my only pre workout.
I don't know how people can stomach drinking such garbage, sweet coffee.
Organic dark roast with nothing added is the only way to drink it.

Caffeine in general, not just black coffee.

That's why every person doing intermittent fasting is drinking a shit ton of coffee.

Just take come coffeine pills instead. 100milligrams equals two cups of coffee.
In pill-form they dont have the same laxative effect

I prefer a medium roast, but otherwise sure.

Clarence just drinks coffee so you can just drink coffee

>drinking coffee for taste
I drink instant all day, u mad bro?

Main ingredient in both is caffeine

the main ingredient is coffee, just like the main ingredient in apples is apples.

the only time that you have to look at "ingredients" is when eating processed foods.

How is coffee flavored? For instance at Wawa they have regular coffee, hazelnut coffee, pumpkin spice coffee all black. Do they have extra calories? Are they artificially flavored? Is it safe for everyday consumption?

Usually brewed flavored coffee is soaked with a flavor extract while still in whole bean form. This will add little to no calories in comparison to an unflavored medium or dark roast; however, it will taste like shit so drink normal coffee faggot

>I don't know how people can stomach drinking such garbage, sweet coffee.
Cafe Cubano is the shit, my dude

this is because caffeine is a diuretic and your digestive system is backed up with a lot of garbage. eat cleaner and it won't happen.

Clearly he meant to say the active ingredient. Stop being autistic.

I think so, yes, I have pre workout, but I take the opportunity to drink coffee instead whenever I can.

I was a pussy too once upon a time

Drink raw cacao powder in water. It has both caffeine and theobromine, the latter of which is a broncho and vasodilator as well as a mood enhancer (has tryptophan and other shit). Seriously had me in a trance like state.

Thanks for the tip, mate

instant coffee is ok tier