Why do all americans wear shorts like these to the gym? in australia you would be bashed for this shit

why do all americans wear shorts like these to the gym? in australia you would be bashed for this shit

People in America wear shorts everywhere, not only to the gym

ok OP

Because men here don't typically get upset if they can't see the outline of their mates cock at all times. I understand things work differently down under.

IN STRAYYA WE WOULD BASH UR FACE IN OH YEAH WE DONT TAKE KINDLY TO WEARING LONG SHORTS ROUND THIS PAHT OF THE OUTBACK

That's fucking stupid. Thank God I don't live there.

yeah you'd be fucken dead if you did

Mate, the average septic is so fuckin out of shape they by default all wear baggy and loose clothing.

I got my clothes tailor made for work in Asia and the tailor is always shitting about how these cunts want everything baggy and in colours/cuts from twenty years ago.

Moved to australia 2 years ago.
Fucking every mofo in booty shorts and fucking HiVis work shirts.
Not only that the shitty pre cuck school uniforms the males wear. As well daily skate rats that wear cuck attire as well.

I'm in Aus come bash me cunt? Postcode 3030.

M E L B O U R N E

> school uniform
> bad

no

Imagine being an australian unironically.

show me a pic of Australian shorts

I like my shorts the same way I like my rack pulls, ABOVE THE KNEE.

Aussies basically trained to be beta cucks starting young.

> americans are so insecure, they actually believe things like this

I started wearing boxing shorts at my boxing gym OP

In Australia they're too pussy for boxing anyways
Oh God.. imagine the fags in Aussie boxing with short shorts.. foxy boxing but with fags like Zyzz

Oh shit I kinda want these pair

That's the gates of Babylon
Unlimited blade works was similar to a reality marble where there were just swords everywhere

C O R R E C T

I'll never understand why you autistic fucks care so much about what other people do at the gym or wear. Just go do your fucking workout and leave. None of you will ever make it.

Aussies are on average more retarded than other countries.

>answered his own question
If you don't understand just remember autism, the answer is usually autism.

That's Senbonzakura, wtf?

I'd even be dead if I lived in a desert full of low IQ savages in the middle East, what's your point?