Get MyProtein Impact whey

>Get MyProtein Impact whey
>one Vanilla and one Chocolate Brownie
>Site says 21g protein per serving
>Vanilla is 20g
>Chocolate brownie is 18g

What the fuck man?

You fell for the myprotein meme

It's still much cheaper per gram of protein than anything else here, but wtf, I need to get 3 scoops per day to compensate for this low amount.

get rid of it, myprotien is trash

I went through about 30lbs of it and it fucks with my digestion and makes me bloated and gases. Plus some flavors doesn't mix well.

Went back to ON and it's all good now.

well if you fucking read the nutritional info you they specifically say flavors with chocolate contain less protein then others

should've bought isolate

Well fuck me, where does it say that?

each flavor varies in label idiot, you can see the % of protein for every flavor they have. Always choose the ones that say 96% whey

The labels don't change when I change the flavours on their website

Which are the best?

nvm, they actually they changed the statement to
"The nutritional information is based on the Unflavored version, when choosing an alternative flavor the nutritional values may vary."
but they use to have other flavors to compare and everything that has chocolate contains 10% less protein which is about 1 or 2 grams, anyway it doesn't really matter its just 2 grams

It does matter because it's 200grams difference in a bag

I got vanilla too which is 20g

I guess unflavoured is the only one that goes to 21?

it doesn't matter
the reason it has less protein is because of the chocolate ingredient they use to flavor it

Just eat raw peanuts. Cheapest protein in the world

i don't know how they label their shit, but i think they use a random sample of that day to check because a few weeks ago i ordered unflavored and the label says 19g of protein and the one i had before was chocolate smooth and it said 20g
but the other times i've ordered unflavored its says 21 or 20

lol
fucking weird

Peanuts aren't that cheap here
Actually this whey is cheaper than anything... maybe except eggs

Is it normal for whey to turn into foam in a nutribullet ? I mean it breaks down into liquid after about 15-20 minutes but not exactly a quick mix in the morning.

You scroll down and it shows all of them under ingredients. I guess you could ctrl + f it.

Need to buy a refill too.

Is ON actually better or are there just shills in the thread?

Look at my consideration, in my country

ON = 1750g of protein for 85$ (overpriced here)
MyProtein = 2000g of protein for 51$

What I don't like is the servings in myprotein are unnecessarily small. But you are getting much more protein per $.

They add more filler every now and then. Your vanilla is probably an older batch. My new batch came with only 18g too.

I'm done with myprotein, unless it's isolate.

Why are they doing this?

I don't know, but the most obvious reason is to bait and switch. Start with a good product that gets good reviews and tests well. Then start cheaping out once you build a brand a customer base.

Myprotein also has a lot of reviewers/deal sites in their pocket

I just measured a scoop of myprotein with a kitchen weight

I used a knife to make it totally flat

It was 30g, not 25g like they say

why is this a thing?

dumbass protein powder is compressible. the scoop isnt going to give you 25g on the dot

>more flavoring
>less protein
Shocker

Then it would give less, not more

I guess they want to cover their asses or something.