>eats grass
>wayy stronger than a human
how?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UgP5zszY_k0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=UgP5zszY_k0
$114.99 - Out of stock
Specifically designed for livestock; feedlot heifers. ... Finaplix-H (trenbolone acetate) is for heifers fed in confinement for slaughter. Finaplix-H increases rate of weight gain and improves feed efficiency in a slow-release delivery system.

i bet i outbench him

look at those dyel arm noodles lmao

>no thumbs

Checkmate

Mirin that neckflap

How much protein and calories do they eat a day?

>cow = not a human
>cow = less intelligent than humans
>cow = has an entirely different digestive system
>anti-science vegans = "Derp! Why don't you eat like an entirely different species do derp?"

Its because they are rare breeds

Because grass has protein, just like all plants. The problem with plants is that you have to eat a truly absurd amount of them to get the same amount of protein as you would from a tiny chunk of meat. Here's the thing about cows though. It's literally all they do. They eat, walk a few feet, eat some more, and just do that all day long for years on end until they eventually fuck something and then go right back to eating. They probably get more protein top bodybuilders.

Because they have HUGE balls

>Not packing 4 stomachs to get max protein gains

Testosterone production is MUCH higher.

I bet not. That cattle stands around all day supporting 1100 lbs on those 4 legs. When you can bench 550 lbs you are just then matching what the cow does when he gets up from a roll in the dirt.

grass contains amino acids, the building-block of proteins

in principle humans can eat grass, however we don't have a digestive system adapted for digesting raw grass, unlike cows who have 4 stomachs which can ruminate grass

humans do regularly eat the fruit of grass (grain) though, and some grains like oats contain high-quality proteins (in this case avenins) which we can thrive on

Wow, it's a good thing Phil Heath shaves before he competes

I bet I can crush him in literally any oly lift. Cum at me fagit.

im pretty sure wild animals just have bacteria living in their stomach that breaks down cellulose

>How ?
Has four stomachs.

not sure if you're aware, but the image you uploaded is a cow, not a human.

FOUR STOMACHES CMON

>moo genetics

Never gonna make it

>Derp

>eats grass
>whey stronger than a human

ftfy op

Mirin that vascularity. What bf is that?

Looking pretty fat man, let yourself go

Dont worry, I got the fix right here...

Specially designed to synthesise more protein from grass than humans can

why the fuck does a cow even need to be so big and strong, if they were smaller they would reproduce much faster like rabbits.

what the fuck is even the purpose of a cow in the wild its not like the animals care if their lawn is trimmed or not

mirin

i will suck that cock if it means i can get some more of that joocy test

Plants are mostly made of cellulose which humans cannot digest. Cows produce cellulase and can digest said cellulose.

Biology. Cows are not humans.

Yes, they have both specialized bacteria and a complex digestive system.

Humans also have digestive bacteria.

>purpose
That's not how it wotks ya nig-nog.

Technically they have one stomach with four chambers

Sick reference bro

>Muscles
>Massive udders
MIRIN'