Veeky Forumsizens, what is the ULTIMATE way to wash/clean your hair?

I know shampoo is an EVIL just like processed foods, but I don't know how I should TRULY wash my hair.

Should I just wash my hair with water and bear though the 'oily hair' period?

Or should I make my own 'hair cleaner'?

What has or has not worked for you, Veeky Forumsizens?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Vanicream-Cleansing-Bar-Sensitive-Skin/dp/B071F2Z3MB/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tom's of maine's baby shampoo, no shit in it that gives you cancer or chemically castrates it.
I'm not a shill, it's just what I use, if you know other nature shampoos name em

>having hair

Shaved head is the only masculine look you girl faggot.

>all the people around me that use jewish shampoo are starting to go bald
>haven't washed my hair in like 5 years
>long, beautiful, full hair
>after a couple of weeks of no shampoo it won't even get greasy anymore
>feels good man

Fuck you say?

Just use conditioner. I teach in a swimming pool 5 days a week so my hair is constantly exposed to chlorine. Using shampoo so often would strip my hair of every natural oil and probably damage it. Conditioner is all it needs 2 or 3 times a week.

you're the kind of hippie faggot the everybody can smell the second you enter the room.
> yfw your friends and family are just used to your greasy smelly hair so they don't mention it

Everyone's hair is different. I apparently have 'great hair.'

- I wash it about once a week;
- Non surfactant shamp only, as mild as possible
- I brush it a lot, and run my hands through it a lot, to get the oil on my scalp to spread to the hair
- wash with ONLY cold or lukewarm water (this one is important)
- I go in the ocean a lot, not sure if that is good or bad but it seems to be good

I think it's all about figuring out how oily your hair is and how oily you want it to be. Hot water and shampoo with surfectants will strip the oil which can be a bad thing. Most people do not have enough natural oils in their hair.

It looks dirty and greasy in this pic

Vanicream Bar Soap

amazon.com/Vanicream-Cleansing-Bar-Sensitive-Skin/dp/B071F2Z3MB/

lol
OP did you make that pic

Ew

OMFG are we really discussing this?

Just get the simplest, cheapest shampoo you can find. Baby shampoo generally fits the bill. Wash your goddamned hair daily, when you wash the rest of your body (USE THE SOAP, PLEASE). Nobody likes being around dirty, smelly people who don't practice good hygiene.

>t. jew

cheap shampoo is worse than not using shampoo.
cheap soap will fuck your skin

>implying I use cheap soap
Unlike most I use REAL soap, not the 'detergent' that most use, and it doesn't 'fuck my skin' at all because it's real soap.

You clearly don't know what you're talking about and should educate yourself on the subject before commenting, you're just making a fool of yourself in public.

Baking soda to wash hair, apple cider vinegar to condition. About 1 tbsp of each mixed with 8oz of water.

I also only shower twice a week, or when I've done something that's made me dirty.

>he's smelly but no one will be so rude as to actually tell him because they don't want to deal with his anger

Where my Dr.Bronner boiis at?

your hair is greasy and shit

reporting in

How do I into soap on body? Most important areas? I usually gets the whole front of my torso and arms to pits because thats all easy, also lower back. I'm wary about rubbing the soap bar that touches the rest of my body onto my nuts and ass though what do?
I just don't want to smell because I have smelt a couple of TERRIBLE smelling people in the last two weeks, worse than I smell sometimes in a year.

the deep fryer at mcdonalds wants its vegetable oil back

Rinse and condition.
Hydrates, sorta cleans, smells fresh as fuck.

Why do you style it like you're the high school faggot? Buy a goddam comb.

Who here /nosoap/? I haven't washed my body with soap in years, just hot water and a loofah. Never had any verbal complaints or negative body language, people are always surprised when I tell them and they say I smell fine.

They're lying to you because they don't want to be rude and tell you that you stink, especially women.

It's shorter now.

Post yours :-)

No, my family has zero problems telling me when I stink

From the other day :-)

It looks like you could have some split ends. Do you wash it in hot water?

London?

>using soap in the shower.

He asked you to post yours, not someone elses.

Get that shit trimmed

>goat soap
Grandpas Pine Tar is what I use every day on my hair and body, conditioner is not necessary. I bought it originally for my beard but it did so well on my beard I started using it on my head and I absolutely love the stuff. It doesn't strip the moisture from your scalp and skin, no residue feeling. No dandruff, no itching. A lot of people use it for that scabby skin disease, can't think of the name... but it's all around great for skin conditions and sensitive skin. Doesn't leave a scent, and smells like pine tar. Brown, but lathers white... lasts longer than store bought soaps like Dove.

>A lot of people use it for that scabby skin disease, can't think of the name
Dandruff? Psoriasis?
I've been using it for the former because I ran out before I could get my regular prescription from the dermatologist filled and it gets the job done surprisingly well.

>Psoriasis
Yea that. It's the absolute best shit. It doesn't leave soap residue.

Test it
>put soap in hair
>lather and rinse
>do it again
>if it makes MORE suds it left residue

t. baldcel

dude, please wash your hair.

> tipsfedora.jpg

Grandpa's is the shit, just got it and I'm loving it, smells manly as fuck, no residue, natural ingredients. I use it when I shave too, works just fine.

see
is right

... I just use soap. Am I unknowingly fucking my skin/hair? Haven't known anyone who went bald from using this.

see

Pullin up

I've been water-only for over 5 years now.

Oily period for a couple months was worth it. Every day I wake I am a god among men.

I have long hair and I wash with bar soap and use sea salt with water instead of hair gels. But I like my hair being dry. On your side looks like your hair is greasy bro.

Checkin in

I've used this exact combo for the last 6+ years ever since I read a column in a newspaper written by some doctor or some shit who explained how it prevented hair loss. I was really paranoid about losing my hair at the time for some reason so I clung to it and I've just never changed.

FWIW I'm not bald so

Anecdotal as fuark

Yes go-guys, it's true, this product for women loaded with xenoestrogenic compounds will in the long-term prevent balding, be sure to apply it liberally to your scalp twice a day to prevent male pattern baldness

-Moishe Noseberg, MD

lol yeah I know. It's quite possible I never would have gone bald at all, since supposedly "your hair line comes from your mom's side" and my mom's dad had good hair, or something.

But my dad had complete male pattern baldness. So who knows

I wish I could remember what it actually said. Apparently it was very believable and convincing to my younger self.

I think I found it believable because it was our small town local paper but it recommended this kind of shampoo specifically, and I didn't think that a giant company like Tresemme would pay some doctor to shill for their shampoo in some tiny newspaper

But who knows, maybe it was some syndicated column spread far and wide or something. I'd actually really like to know what it was now, fuck.

that's greasy as fuck my man

To be honest it probably wasn't anything really being shilled, but I've just heard so much bullshit from legitimate MDs that I almost cant take them seriously anymore.

I had a doctor tell me that acne was 100% unnafected by diet and then give me this industrial strength bleach to put on my face. I literally could see lines on my cheeks just below the eyes from where the application point ended and my natural skin color for years, and I still had fucking acne. I stopped eating shit food, and stopped putting bleach on my face and lo and behold I didn't have acne anymore.

Another time I was given some fucking IBS medication (that later came out causes alzheimers) because I told the doc in a checkup that I had been having watery stool and frequent bowel pains. He didn't send me in for tests or anything, just handed me the prescription and told me to take them, thankfully I didn't.

What the fuck is this ugly facebook-like shit? Is this what passes for "creative" OC nowadays?

I wash my hair with shampoo and conditioner, and keep it to under half an inch long anyway. I just don't use soap on my body.

I'm most comfortable washing my hair with just water. I use shampoo and conditioner maybe once a week tops.

The trick is to rub the shampoo deep into your scalp and wash twice a day (once in the am once in the pm). Gives your hair that sheek rugged look that I have see

>this is what baldcels tell themselves

>shampooing twice a day
please be joking

dont do this guys

Indian master race reporting in

How can you white hairlets baldcels even compete?

this facelet psychopath must be trying to get everybody to have bad hair just like him

>tfw had beautiful hair before I shaved it off
never shoulda stopped playing lax, boys

>twice a day
Baby what is u doin

> taking advice from this guy

A fucking piece of lint

I'm balding but at least my haplogroups aren't literal shit tier.

Shut up Pajeet and go stink up your street

That beard is unironical trash

Where does the idea that shampooing make you go bald come from? It's entirely genetic, dry skin isn't gonna make you go bald.

Only guy so far with great hair.

You're mad your haplogroups aren't suitable to survive under the sun?

K

Stay mad white boi

No, I like my not-receding hairline and thick, blonde hair. I'm sure you would too.

I simply went from shampooing & conditioning daily, to doing it every 3 days instead. Hair is a lot nicer now. Note, you will have a period of time that your hair looks like a greasy mess on days you don't wash it, but that goes away as your scalp adjusts.

>his entire country was owned by an island of white people

I basically do this but cant help but wash my hair on push days. I just feel gross when it touches the bench

how to disinfect hair without shampoo?

>my beard is trash

What did jelly white boy mean by this?

The Anglo is shaking his cup of tea and plate of crumpet

Hey, cool clock Ahmed!

Nice dry joke, Dick Chaney

> hes so butthurt he used his lunch break at 711 to post selfies Veeky Forums

>711

Better than a basement dwelling NEET on welfare

Anything else wigger white boy?

> not putting a towel on euipment before using it
I hope you catch some hair fungus

Yfw I'm shitposting on my lunch break at target and live in a shitty 2nd story apartment

srs? I never see people doing this

I gotta buy a gym towel now? wtf

>Should I just wash my hair with water and bear though the 'oily hair' period?
What I do is, I shower daily, but only shampoo every two days. That way, your hair probably won't get greasy (it only starts getting noticeable after 3 days), but you won't be overwashing either.

No poo works if you can deal with the initial greasy period AND you have soft water at home. I used to do it and had great results. Toucan do a water rinse only, or use baking soda to clean and ACV to condition. When I moved to a place with very hard water, it wasn't so good. Now I shampoo and condition twice a week. Go to Sally's and get a generic version of some expensive brand.

ur head looks like a dirty mop

Where are my curly headed niggas at?

>shampoo makes your hair look and feel like SHIT and you loathe when you have to use it every couple of days
>rinse out conditioner in tha shower
>put leave-in conditioner in for that succulent moisturized look throughout the day
>"fuck I look sexy with my hair wet but I better towl-blot it so I don't drip all over everything at work"
>maybe a moisturizing spray after if its real dry outside

The Adonis' way to groom

your hair stinks my man

>living in a 2nd story apartment where your sister is getting gang banged by the niggers next door

Nice hair to be honest desu

nice poverty blinds behind u, rohan

I'm white and I have as much hair as you do and it isn't frizzy shit

I didn't style it today

Yeah I'd imagine it'd look pretty good styled

Can anyone with a ponytail post horror stories of growing it out?

I've had atleast 3 friends attempt it over the years only to give up before they get the proper length going.

I think I'm about ready to take the dive but I want someone to talk me out of it.

*tips fedora*

I like it but why do girls never do those ninja high ponytails

I just want to see what my anime girls would look like in real life