>still pressing with your arms out to the side instead of in front of you
enjoy your torn rotator cuffs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sw3r2lytys8
youtube.com/watch?v=UUBd9X7aHSI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

correct

bump

I do it at a 45 degree angle, halfway between the two.

Honestly I don't think anyone can get to a high enough weight to really snap their shit using such shit form anyway

doesn't matter, you are crushing your supraspinatus every rep

Does it matter? What I mean is, do you hit less or different muscles if you do the first one?

youtube.com/watch?v=Sw3r2lytys8

>2017
>still having such shit shoulder and thoracic mobility, a little external rotation will break you
Enjoy your DB gay presses

see

I'm not saying it's good for you but if you can actually get big enough dumbbells for this to be a huge problem you're basically going to be doing half reps anyway considering how bulky they'll be.

Again to be clear: I am not in support of pressing with your shoulders directly out sideways. I just think the problem will correct itself for the most part as you get stronger.

>it fixes itself as you get stronger.
Muscle,yes. Bone and cartilage doesn't.

It will hurt you, it will shrink the space in your shoulder causing pinched nerves and numb hands over time. It will cause a rotator cuff tear as well as AC joint problems. Avoid.

youtube.com/watch?v=UUBd9X7aHSI

I'm saying the form will correct itself just due to the fact you won't be able to use the same ROM.

I don't think a 40lbs DB OHP is really going to fuck your cartilage and skeleton unless you're just doing the lift in a way that's excessively fucked up. just my opinion though lol.

Is there any way to expand the shoulder again? My left hand goes numb if I walk for a long time unless I put it into a kyphotic position.

Was doing dumbbell OHP with 70s and tried to squeeze out my final rep and my right shoulder sublaxed and just collapsed. Tore my rotator cuff too. Been over 4 months and I've only done machine OHP since because I'm scared it'll happen again and I know with each dislocation the tendons and cartilage get weaker and is more likely to happen again

Anyone have the sauce so I can see what he's saying

Just do the BB press

I feel a weird twitch in my nerve whenever I hold the dbs in front of me