Hey Veeky Forums, here is pic of me with my bitch at the beach

Hey Veeky Forums, here is pic of me with my bitch at the beach.

How do you losers cope?

>here is pic of me with my bitch at the beach.
which one are you?

can I get a quick rundown of what I am looking at

Looks like a really ugly gay man that got rich.

The wonders(or horrors) of modern science.

The true red pill is to be fake like OP, a fake person doesn't have to face existialism.

tendies

As ugly as that person is, I am more concerned about what kind of perso would visit such an abomination in a basement to take pictures.

I am actually weirded the fuck out by that picture, creepy as fuck.

"Come to bed, i've painted my nails for you.."

How much drugs did Jordan Barrett do?

what is that photo? who is that guy?

>beach
lol thats a fucking creek/river

t. Australian

It's definitely not wonders

For those that don't know, the faggot on the left spent enough money to feed an african village for a lifetime on plastic surgery in an attempt to become attractive. He doesn't actually work out, those aren't his real muscles. Everything else about him is a goddamned travesty, especially his teeth. They're so blindingly white. The reaction of the thot on the right is the only reaction he will ever receive from females. She cannot take him seriously. Her body language suggests she's as close as she can comfortably be to him and that's what's required for the photoshoot.

Don't cut corners bros. this is the result.

I-I wasn't planing on s-sleeping tonight anyway ;_;

on the real, some guy that superficial, obviously not broke, why didn't he just lift for a year wtf

Say this to my face not online and see what happens

More of me and my girls, don't be salty now, Veeky Forumsbros, you can have this too, one day.

OP... why are you doing this? I need to know.

Doing what my friend?

I have to admit, despite the fact that they look weird as fuck, they don't look anywhere close to their age (68)

>yfw that's actually an old man

Yeah their skin is amazing.

I want to do whatever they do, but just for their skin, not the bogdanov face shit and pecboobs.

Veeky Forums laughs at this guy and his obvious body dysmorphia but will respect guys on gear

>indulging your mental illness with plastic surgery
>indulging your mental illness with steroids
they're morally equivalent

Good looking dude

the one that uses steroids at least looks good

Veeky Forums is mainly about aesthetics

nice boobs man, also that shit belong in the uncanny valley. Dude don't even look human

>68
no way jose

Roids usually look a little less uncanny.

Why couldn’t he pay for decent pecs

because getting a boob-job can't make up for the obvious fat tits he'd otherwise have.

a demon

The plastic surgeon skipped leg day.

"I fucked your bitch dogg"

How'd you get such long hair?

obviously this guy is mentally ill.
He's planning on transitioning into a woman soon.

Being a Manlet is truly a mental condition.

So Chin Chan finally went full tranny?

>implying we're looking at a heterosexual

Narrow shoulders but otherwise not a terrible base.

His face would have been after a cut

i've always been fascinated by bimbofication.
I guess it's a new found fetish I want this guy to put his horribly shaven chin between my tits.

oh you're right, this is that human ken doll guy. I thought it was one of the Bogs

dat bikini bottom...

Lol this guy is still better looking than all you bloated balding aspie muh strength gains lifters

oh lawdy that got me

BIRTHING HIPS

Is there any relation going on here?

Greetings Altmer

what am i looking at here. like seriously, what in the name of jesus is that

his skin is shockingly good.

someone please tell me what he did to get his skin like that.

Gear will at least make you stupid strong. If you see your body as a tool to impose your physical will, roids can make sense.

This guy is stuck with a chunk of plastic in between his skin and abdominals and he looks like a tranny. There's literally no advantage to what he has done.

And the bodybuilders that ruin their guts like that spray-tanned turtle man get made fun of on the regular, so don't pretend it isn't so.

replace skin with plastic

We've seen this stupid illness of trying to be a famous person.....or cartoon..
>Comicon San Siego, years ago
>three hundred retards dressed like an Evangelion female character
>I realize the majority are guys

this is fucking horrifying...

what the fuck happened to its nose

I see there's some muscles surgeons still can't fake. Fuck he looks weird.

cocaine

collapsed

the issue is that abs look a little different on everyone. No one has similar ones. Also, most abs need to be flexed to be visible unless you are pretty lean.

What is the story with this person

looks like somebody trying to emulate Michael Jackson

Results of creatine.

can't tell if he or she, but looked cute before

she's doing the valsalva maneuver

i'd do the chick on the left

I was not born this way ! I made my self this way. It has been a very long journey for me and it is a On going process, i represent I new generation of a modern society where we have the freedom to be what you wanna be and showcase that on social network. It feels good to be at home and to be able to let me hair down barefoot no make up no fancy clothing no noise only the sound of the birds singing and the breeze from the sea that blows the trees around my house.

LOL, he really looks like Barrett.

Bog?

how do these mentally ill shits have so much money to burn?

(((Hollywood)))

Grandfather businessman started a successful farming business back in the day and then expended into shopping malls and supermarkets, he inherited it.

Basically a male Paris Hilton.

So with all he did, he didn't think to have them get rid of his gyno before putting the chest implants in?

One gets you laid, makes you look masculine and makes you feel good.

Other one makes you a freakshow

it's SCP-420

extensions

He uses oil or some shit, the same shit that victoria secrets models use before the stage. When I apply that shit my skin looks the same.

Fuck off Rodrigo

Rodrigo Alves has inheritance, properties or stocks or what not that provide to him shitload of money that he burns on designer clothes and plastic surgery.

What a sad case.

I unironically admire him. I wouldn't take the bog pill, but it makes me happy that he made it in his own way.

>i've always been fascinated by bimbofication.
what do you like about it exactly? please explain

Are you slow friendo. It looks like lipstick on a pig. Anyone can see how artificial those "muscles" look. Just take a gander at the state of his legs topkek. Never mind the sixpack. Must be hard for his workers to keep a straight face when that freakshow roles around.

Jesus Christ...why not just exercise..

DELETE

>money to hire the best personal trainers
>the best nutritionists
>the best physical therapist
>the best cooks
>the best equipment for very own gym
>still fails
Christ.

There's a non-negligible number of Veeky Forums posters and others in the online bodybuilding community that idolized Rich Piana.

OP guy is just leaving humanity behind in his own way

wow, westerners really need a slap to discipline them a little.

Seething with jealousy, I am...

Mouthbreathers idolized the Piano mans physique. Fitizens idolized his positive message and the antics Rich got up to. He also shared some valuable life lessons
>inb4 dick to ball ratio

Fpbp

The natty limit

B O G G E D

Nice projection.

Indeed. It's actually a kid that's trying to become Michael Jackson.
He's the son of a well-known pop/rock sax player from Argentina. He's fucked up in the brain and blames his dad for having abandoned him while a little kid or something....., it's actually a pretty sad story.

Is this what happens to your body when you receive a quick rundown?