Progress pics

How long have you been working out? How long did it take for you to get joocey? Post some progress pics.

not joocey yet, but heres some weight loss progress from me a couple years back

left
>18 y/o
>5'8"
>around 190-200 lbs

right
>19 y/o
>135

just been maintaining the weight the last year, but i started training to build muscle about 3 months ago. currently look like right pic but slightly bigger chest/arms/shoulders and abs not as visible

still super dyel, but heres some brogress pics

How long did that take, and what's your routine/diet?

longer than i want to admit, my diet was garbage for a long time and i went to snap city for a while because of shitty squat technique and had to re-learn to squat
120lbs to 160lbs

Keep up the good work man, you've made good progress thus far and I hope you continue your path

thanks bro

Can you give a rough amount of time tho? You look great and am wondering how long until I might achieved that. I've been at it seriously for about 2.5 months, seeing some progress but wondering how long it takes to make the big improvement youve made

lifted for 2 years, got injured and didn't exercise for 2 years and lost all progress, spent a year doing BJJ to get some exercise in while not re-snapping my shit, then spent the last 2 years lifting again. You can do the same in waaay less time, just be smart about diet and form. I wasn't.

nice job bro. 135 pounds might be too small imho but you look fine.

thanks my dude. just wanted to lower my body fat too a good amount before slowly gaining. currently 150 lbs 12-15% bf

Great progress man good for you for putting in the effort

Have only been working out for 3 months. Might take progress pics at 6 month mark. So far I've lost 25lbs and have gained a good amount of muscle.

how is this guy shredded and weighs less than lmao1plate

roid magic??

Looks like a skinny manlet honestly

oh

Mirin.

Something is wrong here.

This was 8 months ago how am I doing?

Forgot to add you in the mire. Such good progress man holy shit.

Same exact dates.

>how does he have low body fat percentage at a low bodyweight
>there's no way you can maintain that kind of lean mass without steroids!!!

Welcome to Veeky Forums

He does not lift for sure.

He's on gear, yeah, his physique is so ugly tho

My progress has always yoyoed around.
>2012
Ex cross country runner, pasty as fuck and never touched weights. 135lbs soaking wet
>2015 (or maybe 2014? Unsure)
Been lifting with no real direction or program or nutrition for 3 years. Can do 1/2/3/4 for one rep, think I'm hot shit. 200lbs before my morning dump. College cafeteria bulk all day.
>2016
Fell off lifting for a year due to working several jobs and school, eating terrible. Graduated, but now job searching and fat as fuck. 208lbs, mostly fat. Gut is sucked in in this picture
>2017
Cut 30lbs over 4 months and resumed lifting on my lunch breaks at the office. Now following a program and seeing serious gains. 178lbs in this picture. Need more core and leg work.

6ft 130lbs -> 155lbs

a couple months of SS and eating

about a year an a half

He needs to hit his lats

Of course he isn't on gear.

I would kill myself if I weighed 125 lbs man.

>shredded

I forgot how fat natties are, this guy is like 12%.

routines?

left
>17
>135 lbs
>5'11

right
>18
>155
>6'0

8 month transformation. omw to being an aesthetic god

Autistic god lol, forgot to post pic

eat more avocado, rice, oats, nuts, food in general you fucking beanpole

Congrats you look no different.
Pick up a fork and apply yourself.

you need to eat more like 600 cal

>tfw can't edit

London.
Timeframe?

>tiles in the bedroom
ugh.. no taste

you give skeles like me hope

>Socially retarded/Manlet/Fat Fuck

you're obviously one so which one is it

Goddamn
Good fucking work.
Would smash brutally then take you home to meet my parents.

J A C K S O N V I L L E

>none of the above
You weigh 155lbs at 6 foot, you're average height and any intermediate lifter could overhead press you for reps.
If youre bulking EXTREMELY clean you should still be at least 5lbs heavier (1lb per week should be easy with noob gains, and likely much more).
There's no difference between photos except that you're flairing your lats.
Eat more. Get better results. Faggot.

RATTLE RATTLE EAT MORE CATTLE

Good job God Emperor Kim Jong Un.

4 years of push pull legs