I know thats it been 6 years and zyzz is a meme around here anymore...

I know thats it been 6 years and zyzz is a meme around here anymore, but did anyone here actually start lifting because of his videos?

>inb4 literally who
>inb4 sauna
>inb4 poo in loo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Sy6YxhZZSk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I didn't start because of him, but I think about him now and then when my cuts are getting tough.

I started lifting in 2012, a huge part of it was Veeky Forums and zyzz. I had a somewhat unhealthy obsession with him for a year or so. I’d literally ask myself “what would zyzz do” a couple times a day.

my gf of two years broke up with me in June. I didnt eat for a week, literally would go to work, come home, and lay there. the last day we saw each other, she literally said "this would be harder to let go if you had abs".

i felt so weak, but I was fine with letting the life just slip out of me.

Then i stumbled on some old Zyzz videos, i watched a couple back when he was alive. but this time, his words really spoke to me. "You can be a sad cunt, or you can be a sick cunt".

For some reason that clicked. I watched all his videos, everything out there on him, and I was back in the gym. After that, I regained my confidence and spirit. I started talking to people and going out again. Hell, now i'm even more outgoing than I was before, meeting people in clubs, on the bus, etc.

tomorrow im hitting 2pl8 for my working weight on bench.

Zyzz was there, spotting me in life, right when i needed it. We're all gonna make it, brahs

Lord Zyzz will always have a place in my heart

GJ user, he would be proud.

>zyzz is not a meme around here anymore

>zyzz
>not part of Veeky Forums

nigga...zyzz forever influenced board culture
he never die

>middle girl

Zyzz has worn out his time. In hindsight, he was just a fraud, a degenerate, and a dickhead. Hindsight is always in 20/20, and looking back at Zyzz, he gave nothing positive to the world.

Damn I needed this, gf of 5 years broke up with me 2 weeks ago, literally wanna kill myself whenever I'm alone, haven't watched any zyzz videos in a couple of years buy fuck hes a motivating cunt

Tfw a dead 22 y/o youtuber is my fitness motivation. (35 man with family)

thanks bruh

bruh, you gotta watch them. watch them all. get every ounce of motivation he's got. There's so much to life. So much more than the sliver you've lived so far.

Lifting is step 1. It'll get you your confidence back. The endorphins, the testosterone, who knows. Something about it will breathe life into you again.

99% of people who started lifting because of Zyzz back when he died have quit lifting by now

Infact most of them quit within the first year or two once they realised they still look like shit

rip in peace, zyzz hope everything is sick in heaven
you're my motivation
i want family

zyzz was legitimately one of the most entertaining posters
after tinytrip i lost all affection for the people here

>tfw start posting on Veeky Forums 1 month before he died

Like 95% percent of people quit in less tha a year

I started lifting because of him, then of course quit after 6 months. That was about 4-5 years ago.

Now it's been almost 2 years I've been lifting for myself. I haven't been as regular as I would like, but it's getting better.

The "this guy slaps your girlfriends ass" memes featuring him scared me into lifting.

I rarly think about him now. Not watched a video in about a year.
But yes, him alone made me start and keep lifting. Also change my life to the better in most ways

Nice, it's good to see big natties.

It seems like everyone is either roided for this, on agressive compounds and looks medicore (dont look at me), or skinny natties

He was a man of his time. If someone came along today and acted like Zyzz he would be a laughing stock. But Zyzz came along at the right time.

THE LEGACY CONTINUES

It's just all about perspective brahs. You're both gonna make it. We're all gonna make it.

Could there ever be another "Zyzz" or have people had enough with just one?

There are far too many you tube personalities now as opposed to 5 years ago that wouldn't allow this to happen

yep this is the video I remember seeing

youtube.com/watch?v=_Sy6YxhZZSk

I respect his dedication but looking back at his behaviour, it was just cringey. The screens of him being nasty to girls trying to hook up with him just made him look like a bitter guy. I didn’t like the concept of getting Veeky Forums just to get revenge on girls who didn’t like me when I was skinny.

>tfw I will never be zyzz because of acne scars

RUINED aesthetics

You'll make it, brah. Don't neglect your social gains.

Nah. If you've actually grew up as real human with friends and chicks and a happy home, you could see straight through this kid's bullshit.

PEAK
E
A
K

It's true. It's fun to meme about Zyzz because he went from a skinny dyel to impressive aesthetics, but he was clearly a very bitter person. He needed a therapist, not a gym.

Did it get you anywhere/anything? Like did it actually improve your game with women or something

I wonder what he'd look like now at 28

t. Fat sad cunt

Being from Sydney, zyzz was a hero to us in high school. RIP sweet prince.

Yea he was my main motivation to start lifting in highschool, just like him I was a skinny nerd in highschool who played wow all day and didn't talk to girls. He got me motivated to start lifting and I went from like 5'6 120 soaking wet end of sophomore year to 6'2 190 10-12% body fat at the end of senior year, I still wasn't talking to girls, but who cares because I was fuarkin shredded brah. Now I am in college and mainly do cardio and lift occasionally to keep my gains.

RIP zyzz

Ya I already remember that 2010 when I was a fat kiddo, and Zyzz posting, motivating people like me, now getting shredded with 0 carbo hydrates. ZYZZ YOU ARE IN OUR HEARTS

Just read the death part of his wiki page, was coke not involved in his death? It literally sounds only like his family's history of heart problems fucked him. Also he died at 22, jesus christ.

and yet, you're still an awkward faggot who can't even look a chick in the eyes.

You know what they say, natural selection and all that.