My girlfriend sucks for many reasons

I’m thinking about breaking up with her. How do I bully her and make her lose weight? Is it even worth it to go to the trouble of forcing her to diet and exercise?

Just break up with her.
You can't force change unto others.

Call her a fat stupid bitch. If she doesn't break up with you she'll get in shape. If she breaks up with you she's no longer your problem and you can go back to jerking off like a real man. It's a win-win.

Stop having sex with her and get caught jacking it to a picture of her when she was thin.

lose the girlfriend
gf's are very rarely worth it

Before you break up with her, set up a situation where she does something totally in-the-wrong, and use that as leverage for dumping her. If you dump her for simply being fat, she will turn some of your friends, in particular female future prospects, against you. Before you dump her, make sure that she's "the criminal" in the situation.

Kinda pointless to ask that.

Imo dump her and be single forever. Wtf does this board know about this shit?

Tell her she's getting fat and would like for her to lose weight. Because you think being fat is disgusting.

She is pretty retarded that’s actually the biggest problem with her being a fat ass as the second also I’m kind of slimming it with her and she would probably do just about whatever I wanted, but I’m not sure it’s worth the effort

Mire girls that look like how she looked and just stop fucking her.
Talk to girls and be more flirty with women that look like how she looked or better yet look like how she could potentially look.
Let her catch you talking about how you HAD a hot ass girlfriend.
Also keep paste her face on the bodies of instathots and cardiobunnies and let her catch you busting one out to it after weeks of depriving her of sex closeness and love.

If she can't put 2 and 2 together call her a fat fucking pig and if she gets any bigger you'll send her to the butchers and find a fresh young thing who knows how to say no to seconds.

Do this

I did have a hot ass girlfriend but it wasn’t her

Pic related was my ex but the problem with that is I’m living in a different state now

Then you know what to do.
Since you were willing to get with her in spite of her being inferior to your former hot girlfriend and want to change her then you like her but you don't like her enough to accept her and be honest with her.
Stop settling and go get a hot girlfriend who can take care of herself.
The level of emotional manipulation or simple force is not worth it if she's not waifu tier or has great potential as a person or a simple sexual plaything.

Kill her? WTF kill her I didn’t even consider that!

>manipulate her into losing weight

Even if she doesn't break up with you and then lose weight just to piss you off, she'll still dump you for another dude as soon as she loses the weight because she'll still hate your guts but she'll now also have options.

He wins in every scenario.

You want her to lose weight find another one

it sociopathening

The one with the goblin snout?

The one with the stubble actually

Do you like your gf as a person though?
Are her looks the only thing that matters to you?

Just break up with her. Most women dont have self control and even fewer have the discipline to make meaningful change in their lives.

At least you have a gf you cunt

Alternatively you stay with her and cut down to 8% bodyfat, use a shit ton of hashtags and get a ton of likes/followers/whores on instagram and she'll get jealous enough to try something different.

Then she'll just fuck someone else once she's thin. There's probably no fixing this. In her mind, it's OPs fault she got fat. Its OP fault she has to lose weight, so she'll be bitter no matter what.

If she was worried about losing OP she wouldn't have let herself go.

D E V I L I S H

This is the only good answer.

More men should know this knowledge.

Yes you can date a beta girl that loves you.

>he would rather control and abuse someone than simply part ways and find someone he is better suited to

MODS DELETE THIS. NOT EVEN REMOTELY FIT RELATED