Fit Hobbies & Chad memes

>You have a hobby other than fitting, r...right?

Any cool things y'all do, I'm trying to find something to replace learning guitar.

Also Virgin/Chad memes board

Other urls found in this thread:

terebess.hu/english/AlanWatts-On The Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are.pdf
reasoned.org/dir/lit/int-meta.pdf
earlymoderntexts.com/assets/pdfs/kant1785.pdf
gutenberg.org/files/31246/31246-pdf.pdf
shapeofdesignbook.com/chapters/00-foreword/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>You have a hobby other than fitting, r...right?
i have a job

Try drawing user. I don't mean Picaso tier stuff, just regular cartoony style stuff. Learn some basic anatomy, not enough to do any realistic stuff but just to doodle, get a pencil and some paper and if you feel like it ink it up. It works for me at least.

Thanks, I might have to give it a try, you have any advice/sites where to start at?

SE job, piano, weekend trips with friends

lemonparty.org

Nice meme

I like to shoot guns and draw skeletons

Learning guitar, shooting guns.

/g/ shit

I like scuba diving

I have 2 jobs. I try to keep up with my interest in music(producing w/ableton) but it's hard when all I want to do when I'm not working and lifting is sleep and eat.

I work a really strenuous job and volunteer at the recovery meeting place. I run a meme page when I'm not doing those or exercise

My friends and I have a group chat with a daily draw theme. It's easy and fun. I write slam poetry and go to open mic nights. I hike with the dog and ladies. Sometimes I go roller skating. My ladies and I are members of the local bdsm club, so we go for big events and nights where there are performances. Sometimes I'm tied up by pro doms or I fuck women in public. I volunteer like 2 weekends a month too.

/ic/ sticky my nigga

Guns, exercise, work, watching anime, and smelling candles are the only things I genuinely enjoy doing nowadays.

fuckin martial arts. do some mma senpai, or grappling if you're a bear

Pokemon go

Did you draw this?

>mma OR grappling
>OR

MMA includes all forms of martial arts including jiu jitsu and wrestling. You mean striking.

That's nice! I love drawing, I am not the best cartoonist out there but I suppose I am doing a good job as long as I feel good. I also like spooky skellis, especially those mexican ones, damn, those models and a vacaro vest. If that is yours, gj anoon.

You losers do realize that TzKal-Zuk is the hardest Old School Runescape boss now, right? Jad is easy and it only takes like 45minutes to blowpipe through the caves when I'm on task.

>45 minute capes w slay helm
Absolutely embarrasing. I've done 80 range capes wearing dhide faster than that.

What's your level and how long have you been drawing? I used to copy stuff from /a/ some time ago, but didn't keep at it. Now that you showed me /ic/ I got the motivation to try again, for which I thank you

i like to play wow and shitpost on Veeky Forums

fuck your thread but damn I always chortle at that pic like a stoned mong

>lying on the internet

well ive done a no prayer cape and it only took 6 hours spread across two days so fuck you.

kys

just play guitar now instead and get better. also learn to sing

Pls tell how to get ladies like yours

not yet user, not yet

>lying
45 minutes is a slow as fuck cape friend, learn to predict the spawns it's not complicated to just read a spreadsheet.

We are one In the same user

Nice.
The two skeletons to the left look too similar imo, love the mushroom theme though

yeah man

I listen to a philosophy podcast where they discuss books and then write them down to read later if I'm interested enough

Any recommendations user? I'm already reading Meditations.

reading, judo, camping, hiking, fishing, and shooting.
i listen to the great courses or other podcasts, cooking is also a rewarding skill.

not really many friends though, just sort of do my own thing, pretty content overall.

It really depends on what you're interested in. I like metaphysics + aesthetics the best.

Metaphysics:
1. The Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are - Alan Watts (118 pages).
It's a reconciliation of physical science with the idea of having an ego while observing (and laughing at) the rules society places upon you at birth.

terebess.hu/english/AlanWatts-On The Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are.pdf

2. An Introduction to Metaphysics by Henri Bergson (20 pages).
It gives you the perspective each respective camp (empiricists/rationalists) espouse in their philosophies.

reasoned.org/dir/lit/int-meta.pdf

Groundwork for the Metaphysic of Morals (53 pages)
Kant is the quintessential rationalist philosopher, and this is his cliff notes to accept before his ethics.

earlymoderntexts.com/assets/pdfs/kant1785.pdf

Aesthetics: I've only read The Sense of Beauty (it's kind of hard to find an aesthetics book), and while it was a pretty difficult read I still think there's useful information in there.

Thanks user, I'll give them a look. Any others springing to mind?

I've read a lot of Alan watts and my two top ones are wisdom of insecurity and the taboo against who you are.

What is Life? By Erwin Schrodinger with Mind Matters autobiographical sketches etc. (200ish pages)
The first half of the book is relating Physics to Biological phenomenon (Biophysics). The second half is how we determine consciousness from these scientific assumptions.

The only other ones I can think of are not really philosophy-related but still useful.

Politics: The Prince by Machiavelli (200ish pages). How to run a society.

Mathematics: A Short Account of the History of Mathematics (450 pages)
It goes through each society's mathematics and their discoveries (like numbers weren't invented until the islamic golden age for instance)

gutenberg.org/files/31246/31246-pdf.pdf

Design: The Shape of Design
Pretty much the only book I bought after reading it.

shapeofdesignbook.com/chapters/00-foreword/

Cheers m8, I'll be sure to give them a shot.

To be fair giant mole seems to be an Ironmeme killer

Fuck all this stupid shit buddy, after my lifts and cardio, I go straight to the MMA gym we have here and spar, I don’t go to the classes, I just go to see how long it takes until I get tired of kicking kids asses who actually train for that shit. MMA is fun af if your a natural athlete.

>The two skeletons to the left look too similar imo
this criticism is as worthless as it is out of place in a thread about hobbies on a fitness board

oh shit its yoshimitsu

I want to get into sewing/tailoring, so that after I cut I can make my clothes tight enough to show my gains

This feel, its a good bad feel.

How do I find more of your art? archive and google search didn't work.