How do I get bigger biceps?

How do I get bigger biceps?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nRaXnB5eyGU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

curls

by ordering my bicep growth workout for only 9.99 a month

>tfw my biceps are getting huge ever since my new workout

Sucks to suck. Hint: light weight concentric from halfway point and eccentric as a finisher at end of heavy routine.

high rep moderate-light weight curls every day.
NEVER go to failure
NEVER build any large amount of lactate
Do multiple sex where you do a modest pump then stop.
Repeat the next day and next day and next lay

Synthol

>NEVER go to failure
Why?

>Do multiple sex where you do a modest pump then stop.

cuz he's a bitch

Recovery.
You can consistently train the muscle daily and see good gains in terms of strength and mass by never fully killing the muscle.
It works perfectly.
You CAN just rape the muscle till it's sore and can't move. But your recovery will be severly hendered meaning that mass gains will be slow.

Fuck you, editing is for weaklings.

Just make it a habit to do random curl around the house or work. It's also a good way to keep motivated by just leaving dumbbell in every room to let you know not to fuck off. The best is doing curls while taking a shit.

What idiocy.

Much better off raping that muscle hard as you can, really making it hurt, then giving it enough time to heal.

Protip: if you can't feel doms, hit it again who cares?

Natural people who don't have the recuperative powers of an enhanced athlete.

Why do you ask?

Bodybuilding is largely the same natural vs roided, honestly.

People will scream and cry, because natties like to feel different, superior, but there isn't that much difference.

Instead of doing a pussy ass little bitch workout that does say 1X for your biceps daily, why not slam them with a hard workout that does 2x or 3x one day, rest them, and have a day to work on your tricep and slam it hard?

If you want to grow, you want to really, really get big, and you wanna be natty? you need to have crazy volume, and a perfect diet.

Much better off just doing bicep every other day and doing it right.

You'll get more out of the workout, and have more time for other muscle groups.

Sets done to failure is the best way to cause growth in muscle mass, fyi.

The stinging sensation/pain of lactic acid buildup is the best indicator that the exercise is begging to become effective

>Bodybuilding is largely the same natural vs roided, honestly.

>Bodybuilding is largely the same natural vs roided, honestly.
You're fucking retarded.
Consistency, leaving something in the tank, rarely if ever killing the muscle and rest is how NATURALS do it.
You do fucking know that a moderately advanced natural is not going to be able to just go balls deep on a hardcore arm workout on monday and be able to do it again on wednesday don't you?
Not even fucking noobs can do that shit becuase the bicep is almost always well trained and handle a lot of setsxreps.

Citation needed
Exactly the kind of bro science I would expect from a tren user desu

I can't help anyone that doesn't want to listen.

Things that Veeky Forums doesn't want you to know

1. You can eat a lot less cutting than you think, and lose a lot less muscle.

2. You cannot overtrain unless you actually train so much that it starts to become unpleasant or feel like a chore

>citation needed

First of all, it's common sense, second of all, I'm 4 feet wide and covered in rope veins, listen to me.

Things that cause hypertrophic muscular growth

- Many sets
- Sets done to failure
- Time under tension (negatives)

If you want to get BIG, do negative sets 8-12.

That's the secret to getting big, is negatives man,

>You cannot overtrain unless you actually train so much that it starts to become unpleasant or feel like a chore
??????

>leaving something in the tank, rarely if ever killing the muscle and rest is how NATURALS do it.

Disagree. I made 10x the gains doing a 3 day brosplit absolutely wrecking myself with volume and sets to failure than I did with conservative heavy weight stuff.

Training is good. For muscule growth. Tearing the fibers, burning calories, and releasing test.

Over training, introduces stress, cortisol, which can hurt muscle growth, as well as mental health.

These people think they will overtrain if they lift 3 hours a day, won't happen.

1.I don't understand what you're saying or what this has to do with anything. Naturals draw up like fucking raisins during a cut that's designed to drop as much bodyfat as possible.
Fucking pro bodybuilders from reeves all they way up to shwarzeneggers era would only admit to gear use AS A WAY TO MAINTAIN MUSCLE MASS WHEN CUTTING!
Want to know why? No one would fucking believe them if they maintained that muscle while dropping fat or even got bigger.
It's bullshit and any truly 100% natural who diets down will call you fucking retarded.

2.So if they get a very early symptom of overtraining then overtraining doesn't happen or doesn't exist?

Motherfucker you're fucking retarded.
Gear is fucking magic and all of the bullshit you're spouting is only true for gear heads.

I did too.
Problem?
My entire life revolved around it.
It was 3 hours of dozens of reps for my entire body eat nap then doing sprints at night on top of everything else I did.

I was sick as a fucking dog most times and had no energy for anything else.
I motherfucking doubt you're doing that shit.

Pic with todays date. That level of training will keep you large and presentable most times.

Well, yeah. If you really want the best progress, try the high volume to failure shit on a x6, x7 routine.

Current routine:

Monday

AM. Chest, Tri, Forearms, Calves.

PM. Front Delts, Traps, Upper back, Lats.

Tue

AM: Lower back, Legs, Forearm
PM: Middle of back, Bicep, Neck, rear delt

Wend

AM Forearm, Tri, Chest, Calves, chest
PM. Front Delts, Traps, Upper back, Lats.

Thursaday- Sunday just repeat, like, Monday's workout on wendsday etc

this boy knows.
negatives gave me pic related body in just 5 weeks

It's like you don't read, just spout off.

I never said you don't lose muscle, you just lose less than you guys think.

Mostly it's just an excuse to avoid cutting, you lose little muscle even as natty

Your arm esp forearm and tricep need serious work, external oblique could be bigger

Traps are looking very nice, as is internal obloque.

Insertions look good. Bicep vein looks straight and full.

Areas to focus on:

1. Tricep
2. Forearm
3. DELTS
4 Excternal oblique

Routine?

brah you should see me a week from now
i hired a kid to put the weights up and then i bring them down
i ONLY do negatives, strict rule

5 weeks huh

>DOMS is an indicator for succes
Have tripfags ever been decent on any board?

Eat and sleep more you pussy, also post your bicep

You first.
I'm genuinely curious as to who I'm talking too.
Did you take off your trip?

Do curls with supination. Basically, you hold the dumbbell on the end of the bar, with two or three fingers. Some extra down force will be generated on the other end, and you will have to squeeze your biceps extra hard every curl you do. It even trains formarms to a certain degree. There's a video by Jeff Cavaliere on Athlean-X that explains it, but I am too lazy to Google so just type in the first sentence.

I've set the bar pretty low, now if yours are better, I would love your advice

Back

Chest

Legs with maybe + shoulders

Pick a main movement and do ramping sets of 8, 10 or 12 hitting between 8-15 sets on the main movement (CG bench, T-bar rows, Trap bar DL), then do 4-5 sets of key accessory movements on similar days, like lateral raises + skullcrushers on the bench day.

>My entire life revolved around it.

That sounds like a you problem, not a concept problem. You could literally take what you just said and apply it to any other routine...

All pics have to be timestamped with your post number user.

>4-5 sets of key accessory

Should be "4-5 sets of each". So like 5 sets of lateral raises and 5 sets of skullcrushers. I super setted where appropriate to keep workouts as quick as possible without hindering the session.

If you look closely, it says you're a fag

>implying this looks good

>Do Multiple Sex
>Next Lay

B-But I can get bigger biceps without having to have sex, right user?

Cute armpit hair

>do negative sets
The fuck does this even mean
Every rep in every lift has an eccentric part. Do you mean you should do concentric faster and eccentric slower?

I will try the negatives, thank you wide roid man.

cable body drag curls, i.e. normal concentric but bring your elbows behind you on the way down, dragging an imaginary bar between the pulleys down your torso. Do 2x10-12 with good form and slow, do not go to failure but hover near it. then immediately start a massive brutal ballbuster dropset in the same body drag fashion, lowering the weight by one pin every time, until you either run out of weight on the stack (or breath, kek) or reach 35-40 total reps, whichever comes first. do this after any and all back work at least twice a week, for a minimum of 6 weeks, do not do any other bicep isolations in that timeframe, work through doms as hard as you can without actually hurting yourself.

audible kek at the mental image

>one pin every time
every time you reach failure at that weight, not after every rep, lol

youtube.com/watch?v=nRaXnB5eyGU
despite what u think about this turbo manlet this is some real good advice

be negative about the set

confuse the muscles

You are in the wrong here. If you train to failure you can't do as much volume as you otherwise could.

How do I do it then? I mean do I just stop right before failure and that's it

Yes. You don't want your form to get bad and you don't want your reps to get a lot slower than the first ones. Most gym bros train too close to failure.
>inb4 arnold did cheat reps and trained to failure
True but he didn't actually now that much, the reason he did so great compared to others was because of genetics, there was most likely other people that trained as hard and maybe even smarter but didn't reach his success

>No DOMS means sufficient systemic disruption to cause adaptation
Better than anons apparently

by atrophying your triceps

Pretty edgy dude I'm scared