Anti-fitness cringe

>'Every rippling muscle is a book not read, a movie not seen or a conversation not held.'
Holy fuck why do these pathetic cunts even try? How can you convince yourself of this shit?

archive.is/l0Oym

maybe he's got some point.
James Bond shouldn't roid but be fairly fit

I have come to despise the trope that people that are in shape and healthy are dumb and the out of shape losers are the smartest/nicest/coolest/happiest. All of the meanest, stupidest, most miserable fuckers have consistently been fat fucks that can't figure out to put down the fucking fork.

>James Bond roid
Fuckoff you dumb cumrag.

>Richard A. Cohen (born 1952) is an author and proponent of conversion therapy.[1][2][3] Cohen founded Parents and Friends of Ex-Gays and Gays and was its president, and founded the International Healing Foundation, through which he promotes his theories on sexual orientation change efforts for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) people
Repressed faggot that vents his insecurities by criticizing male physique, nothing new here.

who cares lmao

anyone who has been out of shape before knows deep down in their soul that when they stood next to someone who was in great shape, they instantly knew and understood that they were inferior

you can try to spin it any way you like, muh books not read muh movies not seen, but it is impossible to deny what you feel like when you get mogged into oblivion

Most books and movies aren't worth reading or watching

(((hmmm)))

>mfw i always watch something while lifting, and even talk with others too.
multitracklifting.jpg
whoever said that in the OP is a fucking retard.

>mfw reading literature before I go to the gym so I have something to think about between sets
I swear I'm not autistic staring into space I'm really just trying hard to figure out wtf the purpose of Ophelia is she's so useless.

do you seriously think that's the same person as the guy in OP? that he would be allowed to be a weekly communist columnist for WaPo?

especially the marvel/starwars/disney bullshit that plays in every theater these days

this

>a book not read, a movie not seen
I needed to do less of this anyway

>a conversation
Except this part. I never have conversations anyway.

>"Can you handle the Daniel Craig Workout!?!?!"
>Clicks on link
>It's just a normal fucking routine
>Even less advanced routine that the shit that we do here at Veeky Forums

>Cohen

>movies and book
>brings capeshit and starwars
how old are you?

(((Cohen)))

I don't hate them. I just feel some sort of sadness that people act like that to protect their own insecurities.

Leon pls

So she can fucking die and show everyone Hamlet is not only a cunt, but genuinely insane.

>entertainment is more important than looking after yourself and reproducing
What a degenerate fag. You can do those things regardless while being fit.

tldr; I don't have time to exercise

His inferiority complex is showing and he's not self-reflexive enough to realize it. Brainlet.