/fraud/

/fraud/ - dead weekend thread edition

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/ before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded questions, include your age, height, weight, bodyfat percentage, and time spent training as a preface.

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI.

Oral only cycles are retarded and you're a retard for considering them.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

previously on manlet faggots general:

In for the Lord and Tomori

Nice insertions on right, someone get that kid into a gym.

I can feel these last about 5 lbs of fat and I'm so eager to have my dickskin back and be a sick cunt again

PMSF + EC stack, one more week.

>dickskin back
what

I mean being lean enough to have dick skin

I got fat man, I miss the girls eying me.

It's like right when I hit 12% (12% now, 8% goal) the girls start noticing you again.

>try talk to girl
>she pretends she didn't hear me
>later I see her mirrin back while I'm doing rows

wut

>trying to talk to girls at gym

Don't shit where you eat.

the hotter u get the more girls try to play you because they know u dont need her

Meh, I kinda do.

I'm getting lonely user.

I'm sick of one night stands with 6/10s

like a month or 2 back i saw her boyfriend was super skinny fat (and annoying peice of shit, uses machines, never uses them, just sits on the machine I want) so I hit on her in front of him.

after that I've been eye fucking her trying to get him to do something about it. heard her tell him to talk to me and nothing came of it. 'now he's biting his lip looking at me thinking how he wants to fuck me do something'

well I think she broke up with him she comes alone now. i tried to talk to her and she pretended like she didn't hear me

There's this new girl though, we said 'hi' and I asked her if a water bottle was hers, so that's in the bag

I just remembered my first kiss kek

>Be 3
>Girl and I are close family friends
>We go to the same kindergarten
>I'm pushing her around in a wheelbarrow
>I stop
>Get in front of the wheel barrow
>Kiss her
>Hear the guardians call us in
>I have no idea why I did what I did next
>Tip the wheelbarrow sideways
>She topples out
>I run off

She was the flower girl at my Mum's wedding and I walked her down the aisle. We thought we were married for like 2-3 years in school.

I just remembered the first time I fell in love with someone user.

>met girl
>made out
>ask her to be my girlfriend (i was young give me a break)
>go to her place
>she lives w/ parents
>they let me crash the niught
>no rubbers
>shes not on birth control
>she rubs her pussy on my dick for half an hour moaning
>she got so wet my belly button was full of juice
>be gentle it's my first time user
>she lets me inside
>the look of love in her eyes when I enter her

Lewd.

Gonna put an order in today.

Recommend me a get fucking massive stack without slin or HGH. (do not want the sides of high HGH, and more modest doses dont help with muscle growth iirc).

She gave me a fetish no one else satisifed, she was super disgusted with her own juice, etc, I thought it was hot.

She was the wettest girl I ever had in my life too, she would wet herself over anything, and she was always baseline ready wet 24/7

could just bend her over whenever and she was dripping, and like emrassed and disgusted with herself

autism

Where do you think you are young man?

>Crusader having a normal conversation with his girl.jpg

should i cruise on 200mg or 250mg per week?

I'm not ready to move off this topic.

Fucking need myself a girl that's grossed out with her own body fluids.

If you can take 250mg without AI, do that.

Oh. I thought your fetish was the bodily fluid not the fact she was grossed out by it. Good luck finding a girl who's not a 'body positive' cunt slut who thinks her bodily fluids are God's gift to the world.

tfw Crusader

I only get upset when I get told things that end up being lies. I get anxiety freakouts no matter what if I know she's drinking.

>I'll be home by 12
>Isn't home by 12
>BUT WAHH I WANTED TO STAY LATER

>I'm only having 2-3 drinks
>Is completely drunk
>BUT WAHH I WANTED TO HAVE A GOOD TIME

>having a girl that goes out and drinks and parties

??????????

No it was her getting grossed out by it. Like she couldn't even stop herself from getting so wet even though it grossed her out, I dunno,

It was cute teasing her and watching her soak her panties and then bullying her about it

She doesn't go out and party really. Maybe once every 2 months she'll go out to bars with her friends.

>It was cute teasing her and watching her soak her panties and then bullying her about it
Sounds fun desu.

>If you can take 250mg without AI, do that.
Probably not. Im on ~580mg/week eating 0.5mg adex ed

Im wondering if those 50mg make a difference. I want to cut for 8 weeks while on cruise. Maybe i should go 250mg and eventually drop it to 200mg after getting bloods?

50mg will make a difference. It's more compound after all. It's simply up to you.

lmao

Haha shit no wonder why its so easy to pick up chicks with bfs at partys if this is the type of msgs they recieve hahaha

It's because sluttier women are more liekly to party

Anything I can take which doesn't require me taking AI?

A rope.

Real answer low trt dose test + non converting compounds.

Any 19-nor or DHT.

So, shit like bolan and anavar? Am I gonna get any hypogonadism or gyno from that shit?

yes

MGF seems to fallen off the radar, despite being pretty cheap. Is it because you had to pin it a few minutes after work out?

Heard that hcg will prevent shutdown, anyone had experience with that?

Anyone else have gyno / puffy nipples, but Become non existent when your nipples get hard?

I very much doubt HCG prevents shutdown since shutdown has to do with your LH and FSH crashing.

nandrolone aromatizes nigger

It still causes shutdown but it negates the effect of it.

You fucking wot?

8 weeks into my test cycle. I made the mistake of trying to cut on my first cycle. It's going fine, i have made some gains, but I can tell post-cheat day that my body just wants to fucking grow. anyways, I need to add something to assist with the weight/fat loss, even consistently doing sub 2k calories isn't moving things along that well. I am 5'9 around 185 and want to get down to 175, but im naturally an endomorph so it's hard to get my body to cooperate. worth looking into other compounds like trenbolone ace or should I just look towards clen/dnp/ephedrine shit like that?

Nandrolone with elevated e2 gives some major issues.

Nandrolone aromatizes and will still elevate your estrogen.

It has a significantly reduced rate but if you are taking massive doses like everyone seems to be doing these days it can cause issues on its own.

you just decribed regular gyno

also, it doesn't become non existent. You are just used to looking at puffy nips. I thought my gyno also dissapears when my nips are hard but after i finally got surgery i realized that with or without hard nips my gyno was visible.

But it doesn't aromatise though right?

Brainlets out

Damn I was just using passport on tinder and South Korean girls are way hotter than Japanese or Chinese.

I think I'm going to book a flight over, how long should I stay? I'm thinking 3 or 4 days.

What injection sites do you guys rotate for ED injections? Do you use slin needles?
About to start tren ace for first time, was thinking glutes/middelts/reardelts/quads

It does.

I'm going to have 4 weeks of vacation in a couple of weeks. Would it be a good idea to hop on a strong cycle (first time user) and ...

1. Sleep 8 hours
2. Workout
3. Eat
4. Repeat

... for 4 weeks ?

I've got enough prescriptive sleeping pills to take care of the "not being tired" part.

How to avoid gyno while doing just test?

going on 10 week test e with diebolll month starter. implementing nolva after first month of orals. as ai killers are expensive (unlike estro recept binders). hoping to get jacked. wanna hit 100kg.

Fucking stop. You got laughed at last thread.

learn how steroids work

no

Well the excess test gets converted to estrogen causing gyno right?
So how to avoid?

I just wanna get big without big tits

Aromatase inhibitor, arimidex or letrozole

>Well the excess test gets converted to estrogen
no

But why ? I should be able to train at least twice per day this way

Because it will take at minimum 2 weeks before any effects kick in. So at best you have 2 weeks of gains. Then you have PCT which will sap all of your gains plus some more mass aswell. And you'll feel like total shit.

For a quick 4week cycle you dont even need injectables. If you can train 2times a day go for 100mg dbol 1h before first train eat sleep eat 1mg mtren before second train eat sleep
Since you dont use test you dont need ai or pct after.
Go and get big

How long do you guys usually do a cycle?

12 weeks

I said I still have a couple of weeks until the vacation.

Thanks for the help.

You're trying to kill him and give him tits aren't you?

If you do that, you're fucking insane

>pin quad with tren
>get some intense post-pin pain
>go to gym
>grasping my leg
>Making some distressed faces in pain from bending and using quads
>some dude I've never seen before looks at me
>mimics my in pain face and leg grasping and laughs
>ask him "Are you alright there cunt?"
>He doesn't say anything, just takes his waterbottle and walks out

I'm pretty sperg but this guy I genuinely think was autistic and I just frightened him. Wrote to the gym.

ive done over 600 injections using nothing but my left and right quad. never had any problems. rotating injection sites is a reddit thing to do

Just trying to find a darwins award candidate
God loves me

So I took my ai today, right? 0.5mg asin, usual. Then before the gym, I accidentally popped a full pill of asin thinking it was my caffeine pill.

So i've taken 1.5mg of asin today by accident, and am wondering if I'm gonna die. (not really, but I'm wondering how to proceed with my ai for the rest of the week).

Too THICC or nah?

I have no idea what you're taking since asin is dosed usually in 12.5mg or 25mg tabs.

is she pregnant?

obese

No

Wrong species push her back in the ocean

this, put her back in the ocean before she suffocates

Steroids are not fucking magic. Fucking natties spread this bullshit and then we get retards like you who think they will blow up in 4 weeks. You won't even get as much gains as you think in 4 months.

Don't do this. You are a fucking retard but i don't think you deserve to die.

dbol tho
at 40mg
most if training prply would gain 20pnds
keep 10 mimumim, 20 if u know what u doing

FATTY FAT FAT FAT

>20 if u know what u doing
Up the salt & carbs so the water stays where it is?

How much have you taken before?

Week 1-20
Test e 600mg
Deca 600mg
EQ 800mg

Alternate in 4 week intervals tren a and anadrol/dbol

Example
1-4
Anadrol 100mg

5-8
Tren a 350mg

9-12
Dbol 40mg

Etc

Feel free to play with doses and drop the EQ if you don't feel you need it. I like to add in more compounds instead of upping test to the point BP is a worry, or I have to take caber with my deca

At what age should I start my first cycle?

I started at 22 and wish I had started 18-19

So far only been a positive

Boron supps to increase levels of free test?

/fraud/ing and bloot clots
want to run second cycle but all these studies on nolva and test incresing risk of blood clot is scaring me

yes.

not sure if it self-regulates after a while tho.

whatever it takes

I did nothing but my glutes my first 2 cycles and definitely started getting some rough scar tissue in there though. Nothing painful but a discomforting crunch everytime isnt ideal.

Id fuck her in a heartbeat, but I'm black so i don't know if my opinion counts

She looks fatter in that pic than others but she's def thiqq. Her face is actually decent

>. 'now he's biting his lip looking at me thinking how he wants to fuck me do something'
I'll take things that didn't happen for $500, Alex.
ps your revenge fantasy with some dude clearly bigger than you is gay

I didn't ask for this information, nor do I know what to do with it besides cringe.

kek

Dbol, but only above 200 mg ED.

>believing endomorph means fat is harder to lose
eat less you fat fuck, it's not hard

>this is what autism + tren looks like

opa piggu

never pct, never go off, never worry about nolva clots

>i'm black
I'm so sorry

The only way you could possibly frighten someone, is because you're dyel to the point people are scared you could break moment any moment with your fragile limbs.

When do you finally post a picture. Till that happens you will just look like pic related.

Would HCG monotherapy even be worth it if you don't have something like hypogonadism?

idiot fucking supertard

>Implying you're not genuinely a low functioning autist.

So I'm doing doung a 15 week test cycle at 500mg a week with hcg 500 a week both split. I'll then be taking 2 weeks off and then pct, just for future planning. When will my sex drive be low and when will it be high, any insight or experience appreciated.

500 test
500 test + LGD
250 test + LGD
200 test/500 tren - stopped short
750 test + 100mg Anadrol ED

Now that I think about it, test and tren are the only injectables Ive done.

Ive got plenty of adrol here, I have some sdrol too.

I cant handle dbol desu, 20mg fucks me up. It fucked up my BP, got gyno etc.

500 test I need ai on eventually, but even 750 test didnt fuck my bp, adrol didnt fuck my bp either.