Lifting for 5+ Years

>lifting for 5+ Years
>still look dyel unless I'm 10% bodyfat

Getting big and fat is easy, but getting big and lean is I feel impossible

What's the point?

Normies think you look huge as a natty.

You have body dysmorphia and/or low test/lift like a little bitch

Being big and lean as a natty is impossible.

>t.DYEL brainlet neckbeard who uses words like "framecel"

Nope. I lifted 8 years as a natty. I had a 1400 total at 205lbs. You can look good as a natty but you'll never be shredded and jacked at the same time.

>lift for 6 years
>do proper routines like full body and upper/lower
>people at my gym have started lifting 1 year ago doing retarded meme brosplit and already look better than me

Give me one reason why I shouldn't quit?

>I do proper routine
>but they look better than me
LMAO when will powerfats learn that brosplits are the key.

>"proper" routine gives bad results
>"shit" routine gives good results

Hmmm...

Me again , honestly I feel like I'm playing WoW and just stuck in a shit raiding guild and I'm watching other people surpass me progression with 1/10th the time and effort.

What makes it even worse is that I'm a rich NEET that doesn't even have to work, so I have all the time in the day to lift properly and eat properly but my results are fucking horrible.

that's alot of projection lmfao

I also did science based hyper and power routines for many years, now I just go into the gym and train whatever I want on the day, suffice to say I look exactly the same.

My natty limit seems to be pretty much just out of dyel status.

>playing WoW

I would give up all my gains to play vanilla WoW again with BC to follow.

No amount of gains or girls has come close to the pleasure I received from that game.

if you are dyle and claim you reached a limite than your a fag :)

Everyone has their own natural limit.

What inspires you are the top 1% of genetics, not hard work.

what inspires you is people on juice, not genetics

no you say dyle is limite thats not true at all. you dont eat enough. it verry simple eat more that you need a day you grow. eat lower than you need a day you stay small.

fat normies look like they lift more than lean natties

geneticlet detected

You can be on juice and still look like shit if you have bad insertions and short muscle bellies.

The more bones you have, the bigger is the surface area onto which your muscles can attach. Obviously someone with a bigger frame has more POTENTIAL to build and maintain muscle mass, and will look bigger regardless of how lean he is.
Muscle insertions, limb lengths, hormonal profile. There's so many factors that go into how you'll look, correct diet and exercise arent nearly as important as many here seem to think in the broader picture.

yeah exactly. so there's no point using roids or cutting. you look best at 18-23" bf as a natty lifter

You could just play legion and keep your gains, game is legit fun.

>it's fun doing the exact same content every day with a chance at getting an upgrade
legion is awful and there's never been a better time to quit WoW than now.

t 947 9/9m

Don't know about others, but I was unable to put a single kilogram of mass on myself no matter what I eat. I went from clean bulk to eating whatever shit I feel like eating. There are nights, when I would buy a big bag of doritos and wash it down with soda of choice at around 2AM. So don't feed me bullshit about calories. My lifts progress, but my body doesn't change at all. I tried all the meme bro-splits in the world, I have tried several full body routines...AND STILL FUCKING NOTHING. For the past 6 months my body hasn't changed a nada. It can't be my CNS compensating for all the gains, not for 6 months straight. Now I am really close to start forcefully feeding myself as much so I would gain any weight be it fat or muscle. I hate seeing 80kg every time I go on a scale.

never gonna make it

Why have such a negative opinion especially as a CE ToS player. You're saying the game is ass but here you were dedicating dozens of hours to kill new bosses. If you did get carried its most likely because of friends or some time way back you have dedicated the time for your guild and they appreciate your company.

I haven't played since LK. It's so nice that helping shitlords on N and H or even m+ has a chance to give you a sick titanforge. Id run others alts through content, and btw you can only do it once then and there was no rerolls or forging, for no reward at all. Literally did it to kill time and hang with friends. Now killing time is more rewarding. I am killing some world bosses instead of jumping around IF all day. The luck factor can make a player envious but we get our lucky days too. I am only 8/9m but I already have 955 kj trinket and ring from class hall chest and reforging. This is a topic for another board though, I just find it weird that there's so many cutting edge players on Veeky Forums that complain about the game being bad, yet they play at least 20 hours a week.

BTW this negative thinking is what OP is doing with his gym time. Idk how you can be ungrateful after lifting after 5+ years. At 7 years lifting now, although i let go a bit and dont have abs, I do crazy workouts others can only dream about. I bench 3x10 3pl8 on a daily basis. I squat 4 pl8 for reps faster than people can do 95 pounds. I run 10ks for the cool tshirts and little medals. People stop to talk to me all the time at the gym and it's geenrally a fun and interactive environment.

Yall faggots need a better approach to life. Maybe its best youre antisocial neets cause your attitude is fucking uncomfortable.

I'm a 4/9m 932 DH and I just raid 1 night a week for 3 hours.

Use to raid 6 nights a week back in vanilla, and 4 nights a week back in tbc.

I too also hated the game when I was playing it 24/7, being in one of those guilds that had to raid a retarded amount of days/hours to get top 50 world.

I don't mind being a shitter now.

why would you not do roids at this point

Buy a new scale or accept that you need to actually count your calories for the first time in your life. Also if you're doing cardio you will burn way more calories than you do from just lifting.

yet you dont have abs so even skinny dyels look more fit to normies

Implying you care what normies think.

If you did you'd have closed off Veeky Forums the moment you first discovered it.

Yeah my guild is a collection of great players from top 50s, but just have a very lax and slow approach. I miss like every other raid night too cause im out chadding it up but they let me stick around and we eventually meet our goals. It all works out at the end. I would be stressed too at the game being in those multi geared alt split raid guilds, but in no sense would it make me say i hate the game, its shit, stay away. Must be somewhat good if you can put in the time.

Literally no normie would deny my fitness as i tower over them.

its not rocket sciense bro you are not eating enough, and maby you are doing to much cardio too

>eat huge meals, +500 above TDEE after setting the activity level to active
>very high volume, at least 3 exercises per major muscle with a total rep count of at least 120
>don't be a little bitch
>high frequency, 2-3x a week for large muscle groups
>hit arms and delts 4-6x a week
>sleep 7+ hours a night
the only way you won't grow is if you're low test as fuck or not eating enough

>all these pve players complaining about the game being bad
>pvp was never good (except 3.3.5a)
its an abstract kind of feel lads

>tfw fell for the gomad + SS meme

god i wish she death gripped my head between those thighs

Start counting calories, retard

All this bait, jeez

You need to add some external testo.
Considering it myself soon and im almost 30.

>spending all that time on a shitty expansion

Lol what the fuck is wrong with you mate

I have 24000 hours played. i want to die

They made WoW such a casual game sometime after BC to appeal even more to the masses.
Not worth spending time on that shit.

320-ish with a norm in my country set for 240-820ng/dl

unless you live near a beach or want to take ab pics for tinder (hey, it probably will get you laid), this is true. looking beefy through funkshual strenf is best with clothes on.

>guy with no lats whatsoever, has never even seen a pullup bar or pulldown machine in his life looks worse than someone who has lats

what an amazing discovery

t. framecel

>wrathbabs
season 15 was unironically the best arena has ever been, followed by all of cata, then the rest of mop, then wrath

agreed

only becuase s15 was my highest cr