That one thing holding you back

What's that one physical trait that is holding you back from reaching your ideal.

>tfw long neck
>tfw no amount of shrugs will help

Pic related, not me but literally same neck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wjiZaCJ6tCA
reddit.com/r/AskWomen/comments/10k7ru/ladies_thoughts_on_a_curved_penis/
imgur.com/a/0Plmo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wear collar lifts

My wife

My dad, I don't even know why

Balding. My aesthetics are pretty good otherwise.

Being natty.

I'm seeing a resurgence in shitty trips lately.

I don't have any physical traits holding me back, my only fault is that I'm a perfectionist, I always notice the minutest details on everyone and everything.
I'm always chasing that perfect ten, and even I fuck it, the minute we're done I think I can do better than that, setting the bar even higher.

I'm doomed.

Nigga I've been here for years fuck outta here.

>tfw my dick is too big

will i ever make it brehs :'(

Curved penis. It looks really bad. 45 degree angle bend.

About your neck, I found that deadlifts made my neck appear shorter after a year. It's pretty noticeable, so I wouldn't' give up hope yep. Keep lifting, OP.

Acne. It's not even that bad; I'm just self-conscious about it.

thats my fetish bro, dont worry about it

I'm not gay, too bad. In any event, I don't want to be a fetish like amputee sex. I just want to be a normal guy. No woman wants this cock. And I've been laughed at in bed over it. It was crushing. I stopped dating as a result. I'm 9/10 in every other regard but I'll never be able to take advantage of that because of my freak dick. Forever single.

Is he a beta cuck and doesn't want you to outshine his fat ass

my whole face. i look like bill skarsgÄrd, fucking hell

He is not a cuck and fairly fit for his age. He really tries to stay as fit as possible compared to all my buddy's dads who have a beer gut hanging.

It's something way deeper but I was not yet able to figure out what it is exactly.

You're not his son

I feel terrible for breaking it to you like this

laziness and lack of clear priorities

That doesn't make you less of a faggot for being a trip.

I really don't want to deadlift but I'll do some research on it. Thanks for advice.

None really

Girlfriend, college, and job leave me hardly any time to work out

I have weights at home that I use on free time and do what I can but it frustrates me I can't go to the gym

I'm sure shrugs would help too. How long have u been doing shrugs? I'd think that after 4 or 5 months, the improvements should be clear.

>has long neck
>won't do direct neck work

Dyel

im not gay either, i was lying to make you feel better. but now i see you're not worth it you whiny negative cunt. go fuck yourself if thats even possible, you freak dicked fuck

Been lifting seriously about 10 months always doing shrug. Progress is definitely there (6'3 165>195lbs) but I also have broad shoulders so its hard to put weight there yknow? It takes longer.

>neck work

Not OP but what workouts are there for your neck without breaking your neck?

I thought that shit grew on it's own with the rest of your body

The only thing it does is identify you as an obvious newfag. Waddle on back to /b/, dyel.

wide hips/pelvis

>one

I'm not satisfied with any part of my body and neither should you

>I'm 9/10 in every other regard

Post face

pectus carinatum and dem flared ribs and bloated sternum
woohoo ;___;

>gets Veeky Forums rejected

"fuck youse I ain't gay either ya massive poof I'l fookin fight you and smash ya ead in ya dirty fag bastardddddd"

>everyone else chuckles and then thinks about crooked dicks for the rest of the day/week/life.

youtu.be/wjiZaCJ6tCA

I'm in the same boat and seriously considering just going full bald. Fuck these genetics

Being a giraffag is still better than being a necklet; I'm neither but I know a genuine necklet, dude's not even fat, he just has a very small neck, it's unnerving.

Manletism, of course.
>tfw have gf
>tfw she's ~1cm taller than me

Hairline. Gonna start working on a regimen to save it, and get a transplant when I can afford one. Not too worried since I'm only nw 2.5 with no diffuse or vertex loss.

m8, you're completely lost
reddit.com/r/AskWomen/comments/10k7ru/ladies_thoughts_on_a_curved_penis/

>balding
>underbite
>gyno

The fix would be hair transplant, braces and gunk surgery.

If your dick curves up that's literally 99% of all drawn cocks ever, I'm sure you will be fine...

daily reminder that baldness in 2017 is a choice

check out reddit's tressless board

shit is really remarkable

i don't have any warning signs yet but i believe in the future i'll have to adopt a hair regimen

nobody gives a shit about neck size, get over it my man it's no big deal

Its ok, i'm 180cm and my girl is 183cm, and she wears heals on top of it.

Me too. Fortunately I can grow a decent beard, and keep my hair and beard all the same length (1/2 guard). I have a decent shaped head for it, but as a third generation balls man, I accept my limitation.

Crippling bipolar depression.

everything

Very noticeable strabismus and gyno ;_;

Stretch marks. They're all over my knees and my sides and I don't know fucking why,

no money for steroids

The only thing holding me back is the copious amounts of loose skin and being poor as dirt. I can deal with the rosacea.

My body

Spbp

Eat crow and gtfo newfriendo

Are you now?

For me its gyno got the surgery 3 days ago currently waiting to remove the compression vest+padding and see the result. I cant wait.

Hey OP, long (mostly skinny desu) neck dude here. Incidentally I'm the author of this neck pill infographic:

imgur.com/a/0Plmo

DESU having a "long" neck is actually an aesthetic advantage when properly developed. It's the same as long limbs -- for an untrained dude it fucking sucks and is hard to develop, but once it is, you will look like a slayer trust. This is how the male models look usually, they're not short and stocky, they are "longer" but by default more muscular because of better genetics and default hormone profiles.

Focus on progressive volume overload at least 3x per week (more often if you're not at least neck curling a 45lb plate). Then start measuring the total poundage per workout == reps * sets * weight, and increase that each time. It will grow, I guarantee it.

I grew this fucker 2 inches while cutting. But it takes some hard work, I work neck at least an hour a week. Don't forget some extensions now and then to even out posture. But for mass, it's really the neck curls that matter.

Myself

abnormal calves
fucked up feet

Being black.

Ears that stick out, receding hairline, and I have a super skinny neck while my rest of my body is big (fat)

uglyish face
FAT

i dont know anyone named now

small penor other than that I'm good.

Weed. I've got a bad habit that i can't break, im in college and the group of guys i live with are all complete stoners i can escape it and i can't say no because ive formed a habit of smoking. It hold me back in everyway possible my fitness, school, and money are badly effected it also makes me binge eat the food that i was addicted to when i was fat i just want to quit but im offered it every day in my own house

Why did you get married if you don't want to spend the rest of your life with her and love her until death do you part.

I get high and eat bananas, apples, grapes, broccoli, carrots or ect.

Don't blame weed because you are a weak willed sack of shit.

Everytime. Nothing is better than and apple or peach after lighting up

>tfw misaligned jaw
>don't have ~$50k+ for surgery because I'm a povertyfag in America
:-)

>get high
>mix in bananas with my peanut butter
>eat that
I feel like such a fat gelatinous sack of shit afterward but THE GAINS

My intuition

Me too man, I hate my long neck. Anyone, tell me how to look aesthetic with it, I look like a fucking loser even tho I lift

It's less the smoking and eating shit food right now and more of once I smoked i lack the social confidence to go out and do my workouts or my school work so i end up smoking then skipping class or the gym. It's just not good for me.

Whoaaaa pls fuck off

I don't go hard enough in the gym.

idk if I have body dysmorphia but at least I feel like my face is holding me back. Sometimes I look in the mirror and think my face looks fat as shit (even though I can confidently say I'm shredded) and sometimes I think I look like a sexy motherfucker. A shit ton of girls in my classes this year have been glancing at me and shit and this is some stuff that has never really happened to me before but I feel like they think I look weird or something idk.

weirdly enough though I almost always think I look good when looking at a reflection of my reflection (like looking at a mirror in a mirror)

Flared ribcage. Seriously, it looks so whack.

Gyno

I have this like not super severe and when I was younger I thought it looked so weird but now that I've grown my pecs I honestly think it looks better than most people with their pecs smoshed together