Veeky Forums thinks it can argue against this

Veeky Forums thinks it can argue against this

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4252373/meat-eating-veganism-evolution/
livescience.com/23671-eating-meat-made-us-human.html
livescience.com/24875-meat-human-brain.html
thefreelibrary.com/Meat in the human diet: an anthropological perspective-a0169311689
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dQn1-mLkIHw
vrg.org/nutshell/omni.htm
veganbiologist.com/2016/01/04/humans-are-not-herbivores/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frugivore
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>optimal diet
Has been proven time and again to be a balanced diet including a moderate amount of meat. Eg Mediterranean and Asian diet. Only people who say the optimal diet is vegan, are vegans.
>brain chemistry
Can run on both, or ketones wouldn't be a thing
>facial muscles
Developmoment more to do with our use of expression and complex communication.
>saliva acidity
Flat out lie, human saliva has a Ph of 5-7

Our closest relative apes eat fruit, insects, and occasionally meat. Not that the vegan propaganda would have you believe that, they are monkeys and only ever eat bananas.

But the comparison is pointless anyway, as we can prove this through simple scientific observation.
Let's take a group of humans, watch what they eat. That will tell us without doubt if humans are omnivore or frugivore.
Arguing any different is like flat out denying that pandas eat bamboo just because they're a fucking bear.

Pandas have adaptations for eating bamboo, humans have no adaptions for eating or digesting meat

next

>fucking lion for omnivore
>chump for frugivore

Lmao

Kek.
I can't tell if you're legit retarded or a troll.

Good work m8. Keep it up.

Ph of saliva is 7 or 7.5
A Ph of 7 or higher is NON-Acidic, you idiot
Something is very wrong with a person who has saliva of a Ph less than 7

>Brain chemistry
A non issue you threw in here to make it look like there's an argument for your side. I don't even know what the fuck ketones has to do with the brain anyway. Yes, the human body converts fats to carbs.

>optimal diet
A vegan diet is optimal and a diet containing meat is sub-optimal from any metric you want to look at. Cholesterol. Testosterone levels. Telomere length. BMI. Life expectancy. Rates of disease.

>Herbivore facial muscles
You're not even trying.
Did we evolve herbivore jaws and teeth just for communication as well? Was losing the ability to synthesize vitamin C part of this evolution for communication?

Name a trait we have specifically for the digestion of meat.
Carnivores and omnivores have plenty.
We have plenty of traits specifically for the digestion of plants.
pro tip: you can't name one.

>implying I need an argument besides the fact that I don't care
Suck my cock lmao

>Is on a fitness bulletin board
*doesn't care about fitness

Why are vegans so zealous in making an ass of themselves?

Meat tastes good and is healthy when eaten in moderate amounts. Only vegans believe the shit OP posted

Veeky Forums can, and evolution already did
>humans have no adaptions for eating or digesting meat
Wrong
>Name a trait we have specifically for the digestion of meat.
See below
>Carnivores and omnivores have plenty.
And humans are omnivores
>pro tip: you can't name one.
Here's more than one
>time.com/4252373/meat-eating-veganism-evolution/
>livescience.com/23671-eating-meat-made-us-human.html
>livescience.com/24875-meat-human-brain.html
>thefreelibrary.com/Meat in the human diet: an anthropological perspective-a0169311689
>People who read books know a fact that vegetarians do not- that at one point in history, the Earth's total population of humans dropped to between 5,000 and 10,000 individuals, due to the eruption of Mt. Toba in Sumatra, which killed off most of the available plant and animal life on Earth in 71,000 BC. During this period of time, humans were confined to an
>extraordinarily small area of Africa that escaped glaciation, where they subsisted on a diet that was "approximately 50-70% meat and 50-30% plants, respectively." This diet was necessitated by the die-off of plants and animals, and the lack of a varied diet that could have been otherwise obtained though plant gathering. It was at this time that the Neanderthal diet came to consist of naught but meat, due to the complete lack of availability of edible vegetation, which likely lasted for at least 1000 years.(Plants/climate)
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html

>Here's more than one
Totally unfalsifiable, speculative bullshit.
Cooking food availed more calories to our large brains. No reason or evidence or anything to point to that indicates we adapted to eat meat in any way.
We adapted to NOT eat meat.
Can't make Vitamin C
CAN combine amino acids.

Empty statement
The thread shows the meatfags made up fake facts I refuted. Fake facts anyone can Google the truth.

traditionally eat meat is not the same as physiologically adapted to eat meat

try again, meatcucks

>fuelled by glycogen
>alkaline saliva
>facial muscles for chewing
>temporalis not a major muscle of mastication
This has to be a false flag to make vegans look retarded

>Not reading this hard

Again
All anyone has to do is Google the Ph of Saliva and see that a Ph of 7 or higher is NON ACIDIC

The other traits don't support us eating meat either.

>if I post lies it doesn't matter I get called out on them

are the vegan this retarded or is just a bait image?

fish eating fruits veggies nuts and seeds. according to this retarded logic

Its guilt about all the animals they were complicate in the murder of before they made the mental connection between animal and meat.
By trying to force others in to accepting their lifestyle, or aggressively pointing out how wrong eating animals is, they believe they can atone for their mistakes.

The rest of us aren't retarded, so learnt cows are made in to beef, pigs in to pork, and chicken in to tendies, at a very young age. We accepted it, and don't believe we we're tricked in to doing anything wrong.

But humans are.

I think it's a bear

What an absolute madman squirell, someone tell him he is not allowed to eat meat so the vegans dont cry

Human stomach ph is 1-2
Human saliva is neutral
Human GI tract is 30 feet long not 60
Human urine is acidic
The livers of even obligate carnivores are not structurally dissimilar or particularly proportionally larger from ours
Our colons are much shorter and simpler than even other great apes
Ungulates have dichromatic vision, not full color
Fiber is not required for peristalsis in humans
Herbivores only sleep a few hours a day
Human digestion takes 6-8 hours, that of cats is about 20 hours, ungulates can take 1-3 days
There's more that's factually wrong about the chart, but you get the point. Almost more importantly, half the features listed have nothing to do with eating or metabolism

Eat meat: get big ez
No eat meat: no get big ez
Hmmm relly maeks u think.

why would i argue anything

if you wanna eat meat do it, if you dont dont

who the fuck cares my man lol

>For millions of years that our ancestors having been eating meat, they have been unable to digest it

Really activates my almonds

>humans have no adaptions for eating or digesting meat
This is the most unintelligent post I've read this month.

Throughout the day the ph of human saliva varies from 6.5 to 7.5 saliva can either be a weak acid or a weak base. Topwew

>He doesnt know about the chimps that eat meat.
lmfao these the frugavores you talking about?

youtube.com/watch?v=dQn1-mLkIHw

How about the front teeth in your retarded gaping hole?

>Can't make Vitamin C

This is due to an ancestor having a transcription error etc. and it not being bad enough to get selected out. Genetically we have most of the necessary pathways for vitamin C production, but it went off. This is one of the ways we can determine linkage between humans and other great apes due to them having the same functional error, whereas things like guinea pigs lost their vitamin C ability via a different mechanism.

Kek

Then why am I enjoying this tasty hamburger user? The evidence CLEARLY states that I shouldn't be eating this, and yet here I am stuffing my face with ground beef. Really makes you think

chimps are frugivores cunt and so are humans, look up the definition

Chimps literally eat monkeys alive

Don't fall for this vegan pseudo-science, vegans love to use science wrongly to advance their political goals.

here is the data you need:
vrg.org/nutshell/omni.htm

Vegan pseudo-science is very common on the internet, every time you see it eat some meat.

The fact that humans can get their energy from meat products is obvious to anyone. Humans are omnivores and that's the scientific conensus, vegan pseudo-science is as stupid as flat earthism. Say no to vegan pseudo-science, eat meat now.

Chimps are omnivores, anyone who does not have a micro-brain duo to B12 dificiency knows that, you could also just google it. Vegan activists will lie to you to further their political agendas, say no to pseudo-science, eat a cow now.

more on vegan lies:
veganbiologist.com/2016/01/04/humans-are-not-herbivores/

*autistic vegan screeching*

ITT meatcucks who do not understand the meaning of frugivore

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frugivore

educate yourselves

Even if vegans are 100% correct about all the lies they tell, they are META WRONG because they're all insufferable and likely to be excommunicated from social groups due to their annoyance. Doesn't matter if your shit has more fiber if you're alone.

>A non issue you threw in here to make it look like there's an argument for your side
>you threw in here
Not surprised you didnt even look at the image you're trying to defend
>A vegan diet is optimal
[citation needed], and a real one please, not your standard "lets compare vegans to the average american who eats nothing but mcdonalds"
>herbivore jaws and teeth
try again sweetie