BEST ADVICE YOU'VE HEARD

His Lifting based on Height video is godly:

>Hi guys, this is Jeff Cavaliere, AthleanX.com. One of the biggest problems i have faced while training athletes, mostly pro baseball players, is that they train with progress not designed for their body, today I’m going to teach you one simple trick to determine which typo of exercise is good for you. I want you to stand on the frame of a doorway, just like this. Now, fix your posture and lift yourself with your tiptoes, lift yourself as much as you can. See, doorways are a standard height, so if your head touches the frame, it means you are a tall guy, at least 6 feet 1. If you can do this, stand on your tip toes and touch the frame, it means you are perfect for heavy lifting, deadlifts, squats, whatever. Now, what happens if you can’t reach the frame, if you are short guy, well, I’ll teach you a trick to fix that. Get one resistance elastic band and hang it from the door frame, since you can’t reach it, stand on a chair or a box. At this moment, place the elastic band around your neck and hang yourself until you die, there you go, an easy fix for your manlet problem, that way no one will ever say you are compensating.

The manlet shitposting is getting too far.

lol

What is this shit?

imagine being such a dyel your only redeeming factor is your height

>mfw I read this in jeffs voice

xD DAE when will they learn? Lol

>tfw neck and wristlet like this man

>baseball players
>athletes
pick one

top kek

10/10

I'll kill myself sure, but if you're killing yourself simply because of your height, that's really really pathetic.

post pics of yourself in tip toes in a doorway

Not even on toes lol. I can dunk too.

Ayyy

>Hello everybody, this is Jeff Cavaliere, AthleanX.com. Have you ever wanted big biceps? There are guys out there, doing nothing but curls everyday and not getting the results they want, with this simple trick you can get the biggest biceps of your life, i’m not kidding you, you know i don’t give you bullshit. You see, most guys do curls this was *proceeds do curl with perfect form* but what they don’t know is that they are not working the muscle to it’s fullest potential. I always say, if you want to like like an athlete, you got to train like an athlete, so first, stand up and grab the dumbbells. Now supinate the wrist, this will activate immediately the long and short head of the biceps. When your wrist is fully supinate, do the curl slowly, twisting your arm as you go up, that way you’ll get internal rotation of the arm, adding to the bicep work. At the same time, keep a tight core, expelling all the air in your abdomen, and squeeze the glutes. Now, all guys stop there, but if you slowly lower the dumbbells, while twisting your arm the other way, like this, you’ll get external rotation of the arm, and if you stop halfway, and then recurl the dumbbells, you’ll get a half rep that will pump this biceps, i guarantee it, like no other. There you go guys, supination of the wrist, internal rotation as you go up, tightening of the core, homosexuation of the glutes, external rotation as you go down and half rep for the finish, a simple move to get the biggest biceps of your life.

lookin big dude

Nice toothpick lanklet

I forgot about gym and food for three months. And also took a lot of drugs.
I'm back now though, going for a third session tomorrow.

Luckily I've never had a problem getting pussy. Regardless of my size.

Hell when I left high school I weighed 70kg. This picture of me is me at 83kg. I just need 3 months to get back to a 100kg. Well that's the hope.

Thanks for your kind comments.

Beta cucks.

>manlet cut off is no 6 feet 1
>tfw 6 feet
I feel like gym patrol will throw me in to manlet pit any day now

Is this the typical /fit shit-talker? I could literally liquidate you irl

THANK YOU HUNGRY SKELETON

>Luckily I've never had a problem getting pussy.
Any videos of you in action?

>Luckily I've never had a problem getting pussy
How insecure are you that you had to state that

DAILY REMINDER

this is what normies consider fit, the reason you can't get laid is you, not your body.

>This picture of me is me at 83kg
fuck I wish I was tall If I was 83kg at that body fat I would be huge

>gets couple posts of banter
>posts dyel pic with excuses, randomly talks about getting pussy and calls them beta cucks
What are you doing.

wat is wrong with your belly button tho

3 months? Nigger I took 5 years off lifting for a life of alcoholism hard drugs and sluts and still didn't look half as DYEL at the end of it. It's not hard to get laid when everyone is fucked up and it's nothing to brag about. Everyone fucks, everyone wants fuck. Get your shit together you low-T skinnyfat beta faggot.

im mirin bra :')

Fucking lol

He's teaching us manlets that we're insecure and overcompensating

LOL
Fuck you dude.

Good pasta

>. Get one resistance elastic band and hang it from the door frame
Damn I dont know why I read on

bro what's up with your bellybutton? it looks like a prolapsed anus

Freudian slip alert. You are clearly insecure about your DYEL body and not getting pussy, otherwise you would not have brought it up.

perfect height to enter that ass with your face

who is that girl i need to coom

thank god I am 6 foot

>mfw there are people who's greatest accomplishment is being over 6' tall

His mom/dad/nurse didn't properly treat it when he was a wee baby. Shit happens, my aunt made sure mine had proper treatment so it doesn't look like garbafe

wait americans have standard door frame heights wtf

It's all from Jeff, actually
>Don't do any behind the neck presses
>Don't do that hold the bar and bring it up to your chin pull shit
>Don't foam roll your lower back
>Lower your shoulders for better chest activation
>Focus on negative portion of pullups
He knows his shit, and thanks to him, so do I.