pastebin.com/sNJAvbZ8

>The new dropbox - Veeky Forums information repository
>now partially rebuilt
pastebin.com/RiXEg5L1

>dropbox mirror
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0Vyec-yHY6DYmNiMkg1dlZIelU&usp=sharing

third for trappy resurrection

How's my deadlift form?

Looks like the bottom of Twink Alex's squat.

kek

nice ass

I locked this out

Are you one of those people that internally identifies as a quadriplegic so you purposely cripple yourself to fulfill your fantasy?

who /grinder/ here

my rpe 8 looks like a rpe10 yet somehow i can grind out 2 more reps most of the time

God i want isleys dick so bad

nice blog

For fun I'm doing bench with my ass as high off the bench as I can and I'm repping my max like its nothing.

Its a good squat variation

It's called being a folding lawn chair-kin.

>do Texas method
>Hit 120kgx1x5
>Felt pretty easy
>Get told TM is horseshit
>Get told to so c6w
>So c6w
>Week 4
>Hit 115x1x3
>It felt like an absolute rpe 10
>Still week 4 fail third rep of 120kg

Ive been eating at the same surplus as Texas method and I've fucking regressed? /Plg/? I should not be fucking stuck on these baby weights this early what the fuck is up

pls be bicep curls

You are funny and strong. Your dick is more suckable than most.

Haha fucking squats

Am I one of those GDEs you guys always meme about.

No that would be me, at least you can squat at all. I mean I can bench your squat but I bet your total is still higher.

>spotter keeps going for the bar when you know you got 2 more in the tank

tm is horseshit because it expects you to peak by friday which is nearly impossible unless you somehow hit the perfect amount of volume. Hence why you couldnt hit 115

do some proper DUP instead

But I was actually making progress on weekly peaking, whereas now I've managed to grow weaker?

thats just the fatigue setting in because c6w is pretty high in volume

yeah. I pick up tons of cute boys on there

But if the volume is so high you're limited by fatigue then why are all these retards on fit making 20kg+ PR gains while I'm stalling on weights I hit a month ago. I'm so angry at myself for being this incapable. Am I doing something wrong or am I just genetically inclined towards weakness? I just want to be strong.

chillout bro it happens, there are other life factors that influence gains

You have another week. You'll be okay.

>can't tell if its my spine or lower back musculature that feels funky
One I can deal with, the other not so much

This DUP is kinda shitty. It's basically just a lazy watered down lower volume version of destroy the opposition. I'd like it more if you left the set range open and used fatigue autoregulation since you're already using RPE, and instead of light/med/heavy you used a volume/light/intensity setup with the sets on light day capped and the sets on volume/intensity day autoregulated. So like this:

Volume Day:
Secondary Squat Variation (Weakpoint work or anything with good carryover) x3-5 @8, repeat until RPE 9.5

Light Day:
Front Squat x6 @7, repeat twice

Heavy Day:
Competition Squat x1-3 @9, repeat until RPE 10

Not really sure if it's better to do a variation with good carryover like high bar with comp stance on VD or just to do weakpoint work, that should be up to the lifter.

Realistically, you're peaking at the end of C6W, but for you, you're going into it for the first time unaccustomed to the volume fresh off TM and the peak isn't really there because even when you taper you're still probably a bit more fatigued than you were on TM. Stick to it and build your work capacity.

>This DUP is kinda shitty. It's basically just a lazy watered down lower volume version of destroy the opposition
wew good to know i came up with somethnig legit

volume is low becuz i made it for a weekly LP. I just like it to keep it simple, i just ask myself do i feel fatigued, yes/no and based off of that i might do more sets. Hence why i didnt use the fatigue thing, sometimes my ego also gets a hold of me

>based off how I feel I might do more sets

That's really what makes a routine sustainable man. That's the difference between doing shitty cookie cutter routines forever or learning how to properly train. When you write it up you have to at least try to keep that in on paper somehow, my example is just a well known method for it, doesn't matter if you use RPE or something else. A 2pl8 squatter doesn't know doing more work on good days builds work capacity and that he'll have to gradually increase the guideline number of sets for sustainable long term progress. You gotta specify this kinda thing

Is everyone saging the thread? Why does it keep dropping?

No idea. I'm not.

Good chance that s**n and his user character got banned for spamming trappy.

then go back to tm then

Yes that is liquid chalk

Help me learn rpe friends