her progressions is nothing short of a miracle

being dead 1xF

imgur.com/a/dZqdu

cheese pizza + vodka

deadlift to failure

6 day split

A: Eat 3xF
B:Drink 3xF

That is actually scary, goes to show how calorie dense alcohol is.

For those not in on the meme, the girl in the OP died of cardiac arrest last week

I'm 29 and its crazy how many bitches I know exactly like this. Party girls who love to drink and dont realize they are drinking fucking 3500 calories every fucking night

I only learned alcohol was caloric about a year ago. Wasn't in any of my workout books, and despite being both a food and a drug, alcohol isn't regulated by the FDA, so there was no nutrition facts label to tell me how much I'm putting in my mouth.

But yeah. I know tons of guys who develop dadbods because they're partying all the time, girls who become fat and extremely thirsty over time, and I gained like 15 pounds myself during my alcoholism phase in college.

you know this actually makes me sad more than angry. I just wanna go up to her and make her stop doing this to herself. but I guess some people think this is the way to live their life feeling miserable every waking hour just to be "cool" and have "fun" at clubs where you basically only sit around drinking all the time trying to fit in.

Why cant they see what they are doing to themselves ? Dont they realise they could achieve more in life than being a degenerate alcoholic ?

why even lift when you can get big arms and shoulders naturally like that

This is why I started going to clubs on LSD

You have a set amount of booze beforehand to dull the nerves and you're set. Just order water if you're thirsty (you almost always are) or you need a drink to hold.

>he feels bad for an alchy
Don't fall for that trap. Western civilization has never had more addiction-related resources at any point in its history. We have fucking TV shows about the shit. It's an "addiction" to selfishness and partying. The only thing that will get her to quit is understanding the world doesn't revolve around her.

Eating greasy food increases your production of something making you crave fat. Alcohol also increases production of this and that is why you crave fast food.
Not only are you drinking thousands of calories, but you're also getting addicted to Muhammed's thick kebab roll and McDonald's juicy buns.

I guess you are right user, it is just hard to accept that this is what we have come to. People hate 90%+ of their life and only live for the weekend where they take drugs, drink alcohol and stuff their faces. And they pretend to enjoy their life there when in reality they arent even happy then, they just do it to fit in and post on social media about it.

This might sound like I am completely out of touch but I never had as much fun in a club as I had playing football or other sports with my friends. I would much rather go to the beach drink a few cold beers and play volleyball than sitting around at a club slowly drinking myself to death and hoping that I get some attention.

Then do it! The plus side of the present culture is by holding yourself to higher standards that were seen as normal, you stand out. If you have fun in healthier or less self-destructive ways, it shows. Not to mention your mental outlook improves. Less people will look at you but the ones who do will respect you more.

binging on food 1xheartfailure

30min a day on the couch with chips and chocolate while being brainwashed by goldstein tv.

Same, I like biking along the canal to an outdoor patio and having a pint with friends. Or going to an entertaining concert. But not bleeding money on cover and SKYY bottle service.
There are probably people who genuinely enjoy it though. Like if you are an extremely extroverted slayer clubbing might be fun

Was extrovert when I was very young, slowly became an introvert, now trying to force myself back into extroversion.

It's expensive but it's fun if you have fun. Meet as many different-looking people as you can. Talk to the bathroom attendant if he isn't busy. Anyone looks like they're not having fun, try to bring them closer to the center of attention or at least shoot the shit with them for a while.

And try to find the promoters if you can. They're the ones who'll give you free shit if you can become friends with them. But treat them like everyone else and vice versa.

You know she's dead now? I wish I saved the pic from the last thread about her.

probably the best post i've ever seen on this stupid fucking website

A flawless diet and exercise routine

Our postmodern culture completely gave up on truth. I don't think most people understand the demons that have been allowed into society since. That lifestyle is fine. You'll still be around to enjoy it, unlike the party life.

Shame, she was a qt piggy.

Holy fuck

Anyone else noticed the the bf moves further and further away from her each time with an increased face of despair?

I doubt its her bf, she was just a stupid club slut who let her own hedonism get the best of her

(facebook dot com url) /ile.bonetti?fref=mentions

FB profile. Guessing if she had a bf in her final days, it's the curly haired man.

RIP Italian Brappphog

he's in multiple pictures of her over several years you shitmo

>tfw will never get to fondle her tummy

doesn't matter now but I wonder if she ever got that sudden mole on her chest checked out

>when you have a weight gain fetish and some user posts shit like that

If you have any more, please feel free to share it. Thank you user.

OOMPA
LOOMPA
DOOMPITY-DO

Yeah too bad she's fucking dead now

I didn't mean more of her specifically, just in general.

And how did she die?

>1 coffin
Must have been a big one.

even better

Cardiac arrest. Died last Monday.

Thread in her memory

Someone find this

Here's a spoonfeeding

This is probably her fattest, she actually lost a little weight before she died

Decom does that typically

Thanks for the link. 22 is really young though. Even if you're a fat fuck you shouldn't just keel over at that age unless you're doing drugs fairly heavily, or you already have a undiagnosed underlying condition.

I think she had an underlying heart condition is what actually did it, though ballooning up more than 150 pounds over the course of two and a half years and heavily drinking and possible drug use at parties probably wasn't doing her any favors either

>imgur.com/a/dZqdu
oh god dem tris tho

>think i am at the point where she cant get any fatter
>only halfway down the scroll bar

cantwakeup.jpg

Would be quite unethical to burry it in different places I think.

Top kek

She is drinking a lot of expensive bottles tho...
Anyway those are all Italian clubs ima go look for her and try to fuck her

She's dead tho

Fair enough, she'll probably be buried in an Italian cemetery so ima still go look for her and try to fuck her

Making the best out of the situation, I see

The maggots couldn't've eaten through all her fat already, could they?

>not being 2015 master race

Have a little bit of respect what the hell is this post.

Butt-chugging this nectar of the Gods

wonder what the 2017 looks like

alcoholx4
pizzax5 (can be grilled cheese or penne a la vodka)
sushi (only a few times a month, usually when mom deposits money into bank acct at bi weekly intervals.)
iced coffee 2x7
leg press machine at 50% bw for 3x5

and the most important movement in her routine is black dick, or frat dick.

wow, she really died, i thought it was bs

How did the story reach here?

she actually looks like she got younger over the years

absolutely in no way a braphog, pls dont misuse our sacred word

i know! and in a year or two she will lose so much weigh she wont even be recognizable anymore too

God that imgurs actually a fucking mood killer i can't help to feel awful for her

She stretched the wrinkles away.

>cocktails x f fri/sat
>fast food x f fri/sat/sun
>gatorade x f sun

Heart Pumps 1xF

Forkups till failure

she's dead, user.

90 pounds of burger

>Dont they realise they could achieve more in life than being a degenerate alcoholic ?
Like what?
Serious question because I just dropped the stuff but now all my old hobbies are boring without it and no new ones seem fun either.
Also hate my job and can't think of one I'd like.
At least when I was boozing I had one thing to look forward to, dat first sip.

skelly mode srs

High-carb, high-grease diet.
Low-reps, high-weight soda and burger curls.

no exercise

id love to get up in her and have her tell me to cum in her fat pussy

>cum in my fat pussy cum in my fat pussy!!

i love it when obese whores want to fuck

>ITT disgusting degenerates want to fuck a dead sack of lard

Oh ignore them, they're the same idiots who post in >tfwnogf thread, no hobbies, etc.
They romanticize Life as an open thing where you can do whatever you want...And they do nothing with it.

oh god
look at her arms
i can smell the fungus growing in those bacon rolls from here

forgot pic

I love the rightmost pic. Sullen, resentful boredom on the left, despair on the right, and the cow gleefully expanding in the middle.

im sorry, she died?

Dude fuck off