That DYEL who brings his gf to the gym

>that DYEL who brings his gf to the gym

STOP FUCKING DOING THAT

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fencing_response
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HrWZJCqQZTg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

watch out guys, manlets are angry today.

wtf with the end? ultimate kek

It's called manlet rage. Manlets are always angry and explosive, manlet rage kills millions of innocent lives every year.

Jesus Christ talk about a case of talk shit get hit

did he died?

will lanklets ever stop getting btfod?

the bigger they are, the bigger the fall

Is this from Thailand, both those yellow guys did Thai sweeps.

The reason I'll avoid a fight at all costs, one bad landing could kill you or the other guy

Jesus....what happened to the guy? It was just a kick in the chin. Creepy.

the head contains the brain

That intense daberoni @0:22

> It was just a kick in the chin.
>just

are you retarded?

>that brain damage

i cant imagine being this thick. that means stupid user.

Manlet nigs have three times the frustration as a normal man

>right hand
>take down
>right hand

job done

>that nurse one

I remember when I was circumcised (aged 18 due to severe phimosis) and woke up from the general anaesthetic, I felt drunk as fuck and some random nurses came in and asked to see my dick. I don't think they had any involvement with my care but I couldn't refuse such a request.

> join uni gym
> talk to some guy who's a fair bit weaker than me and set up a workout together
> he brings his gf
> she's 8/10 and he's 5/10

how do they do it man

that's hallucination

Confidence, not being a fucking self concious sperg.

I'm certain I showed my mutilated dick to some unlucky soul(s).

it's called a hemorrhage. the guy is having fucking blood bleeding into his skull from his brain from hitting his head that hard and is dying right there. this is why you avoid fighting. it takes getting hit in the head in a weird spot with something hard and you're entire life is literally over right there, and if you survive, you'll be a fucking retard for the rest of it.

guys that carry guns are told to not use them and avoid any confrontations where they'd have to use it as much as possible. it's the same with this shit. it's not worth trying to be cool or defend your honor or whatever dumb guy shit you think. that guy did and now he's fucking dead.

i think that was his nose getting kicked into his brain

lanklet AND white. i feel sorry for him he'll be a virgin for life with that combo

>be brainlet
>fell and hit my head a lot as a kid, like a lot
>small brain so there was a lot of space for the brain to minimize transferred force

Serious question....was it hard the recovery from surgery? How long did it take?

Chill......I play rugby and I've received a lot of kicks right in the head. Got bruises, got stitches, once I almost got unconcious, but I've never seen this at the field...

>inb4 that explains you question

That's the only thing I can think about. Thanks.

enough OP you are coming with us

WTF? LOL

Context for webm? I hate nigger hood attitude, that guy died deserving it. Everyone who gets all tuff and aggressive should die like the sprayed cockroach in the webm. I feel sorry for the poor guy who had to kill him, I hope he is fine

Are you sure he died? That's what people look like when they get knocked out.

Yes, and then they die. That isn't a seizure. It's the pressure in the guys skull increasing and pushing on his brain, and his brain not getting enough blood in certain areas, and loads of other things. He hit the back of his head off of the cement. That's typical for this.

No they don't knocked out people don't literally seize like that.

I had a lung surgery since it popped at around 13 and when i woke up i didn't have underwear on anymore and the first thing i see is a nurse lifting the sheets to look at my dick, i think it was a guy nurse though.

Couple of weeks off school, but a long peiod of uncomfiness. About a month after the surgery i removed my own stitches because they were irritating and painful as fuck. I was still pretty careful for a few more weeks, but it was actually fine. The worst thing is it rubbing against underwear, and morning wood was painful and could cause bleeding.

First orgasm after circumcision was fucking godly.

Forget manlets, brainlets can't even say a common quote correctly.

You've never seen it happen on the field because you don't play on hard pavement.

that's not what a seizure looks like dude. that guy is fucking dead. i guarantee you the guy in the red tank top is in jail now.

The harder they are, the harder they drop

You don't know shit. It's abnormal posturing, it's not necessarily an indication of brain hemmorhaging, moreso an indication of cerebral damage. Concussions very often cause spasms and posturing of the limbs

He's most likely not dying.

>cerebral damage

lol, """Cerebral Damageā„¢"""

argument noted XD

>Concussions very often cause spasms and posturing of the limbs
no they don't. you're a retard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fencing_response

Lol

>decorticate posturing
Yellow is either dead or a vegetable

>tfw constantly fall on my head on concrete
>tfw never knocked out or died
>tfw head is full of dents and bumps

so humliating

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HrWZJCqQZTg

And to follow up.
You guys could be right. This could have been a freak accident, but I have seen people hit their heads much harder than that. And it looks like the most last kick that did him in, not the fall.

awkward

For defending himself?
When he kicked him he still was trying to get up and continue the fight.

>damn, that dude fell really big

Nice

niggers are too afraid to have a man on man fight
if the nigger wasnt such a pussy and would have given the dude a chance to fight the nigger would have been btfo

>circumcision under general anesthesia
Who the fuck administers such risky, costly and time consuming anesthesia for such tiny and quick procedure? It's basically malpractice.

>do you want to be conscious while we cut off a big part of your dick
>no
>okay then

t. nhs

>local anesthesia doesn't exist

>man on man fight
>there's only 2 people involved
dumb lanklets can't even count after being knocked out by MANlets lmao

since when is being a man being retarded as possible? warfare is the art of trickery, not the art of giving your opponent a better chance of winning against you, you dolt

>do you want to be conscious while we cut off a big part of your dick
>no

>i c-could get a gf i wanted to
>i c-could hit 1234 if i wanted to
>i c-could beat up that n-nigger if i was given a chance
lmao dude life of lanklets is sad

lmao the same thing happened to me dude, they are checking the bandages though to make sure you aren't bleeding out.

>best no fap treatment ever

Well,....I have a kid that's following that same path. In my opinion he should be operated now that he's only 9yo.

>not lirting with her then cucking the DYEL
its like this board is all 4/10's and below

unless he has really bad phimosis there's no reason to get the procedure

>why doesn't my enemy give me a chance to defeat him :(
It's like you learned nothing from life

dude im sorry, I don't like working out with her either but we're both free on saturday afternoons and she always wants me to "show her how to squat better" but its a huge pain in the ass racking and unracking all the plates and then LOWERING THE FUCKING RACK every single set holy fuck i hate working out with that bitch

short guys are cute tbdesu

I'm the guy who got cut and agree with The only reason I had it done was that my dick was literally starting to split when I got an erection, and the phimosis was caused by scar tissue from a childhood infection, which meant that despite months of steroid creams and stretching daily, it wouldn't sort itself out.

>patient is a huge pussy who can't stand a lignocaine shot in his foreskin that would allow him to go home immediately after a 15-minute procedure
>let's put him under general anesthesia with non-zero chance of complications including death, and waste taxpayers' money on an anesthesiologist and nurses to monitor him for hours after the procedure
Fucking britbongs.

Yeah bro I would like to be conscious and aware and able to see them cutting my dick up.

To be honest the doctor didn't explain anything about general anaesthetic being risky or anything either. I went home 2 hours after the procedure.

damn, dat manlet rage

You can't even get phimosis until you're 18. The foreskin isn't supposed to retract until puberty, it's normal for it to retract as late as 17.

If you hate her that much then leave her you retard

Man on man means that there are only two people involved.
Must be sad to be both mentally and vertically challenged at the same time.

Manlets have no honor and can't take criticism of fighting fair because they know they'd lose if that happened.

in the video he gives him about 5 minutes of warnings and then says right i'm going to punch you

This is why you do boxing instead...

>only punch
>video proves you were defensive and the concrete must have caused seizure

He's actually much higher than 5/10 and youre clueless.

>he still thinks it's about looks

Looks are the biggest bluepill brah.

oh sorry does it mean gay sex since that's what you seem to be in to

>fighting fair irl
That's retarded and you'll end up being btfo by someone who doesn't have the final destination, fox only, no items, muh honor mentality
t. Ammy boxer

I've never laughed this hard on Veeky Forums

>decorticate posturing
thats decerebrate posturing,do you even head injury?

>this could be me

feels bad

That's utterly untrue, first of all the vast majority of boys have grown as much as they are going to at 18 (especially dick-wise) and it's pretty unusual to be a teenager with phimosis still. That being said there are different levels of phimosis many of which can be cured with steroid cream. If it's a super mild case I wouldn't get surgery but for me I couldn't even see the tip of my dick. Either way you're gonna miss out on getting laid in high school or have a weird first time if you have a soft shell turtle dick.

>Either way you're gonna miss out on getting laid in high school or have a weird first time if you have a soft shell turtle dick.
Circumcision shills everyone!

This is a very real phenomenon that stems from manlets constantly feeling like they have to prove themselves, which is fair since they are at an inherent disadvantage in the dominance hierarchy.

Guys it's called a Napoleon complex

there's a huge difference between a normal healthy foreskin and a phimotic one, and I don't even think it's a common enough phenomenon to warrant anyone getting circumcised at birth.

that's just not true user, it happens early in puberty

lying fag

>Innocent

Dude was asking for it desu

Man I always forget to take my pants off before a fight, this kid's a pro.

AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!