I FUCKING HATE SQIATS SO FUCKING MUCH YET I HAVE TO DO THEM THIS IS BS. I CANT BE THE ONLY ONE SQUAT HATERS UNITE!!!!!

I FUCKING HATE SQIATS SO FUCKING MUCH YET I HAVE TO DO THEM THIS IS BS. I CANT BE THE ONLY ONE SQUAT HATERS UNITE!!!!!

Stop being a pussy.

I bet you hate oats too

Why do you train legs lol

how tall are you op?

i said i still do them FUCK YOU i don't like em but i do em
no
because it's needed
6'1

>tfw squatted to failure with barely over 1pl8 today
JUST

I used to like squats when i did quarter baby squats

Now i go low and they are absolutely the bane of my existence and make my brain hurt.

I hate doing squats because they're the most draining portion of my workout, and because my legs aren't behind like my chest is, though I know if I stop, they'll start.

Why do you hate them? Because they make you tired after or because failing a set is kinda scary?

I used to hate them for the latter reason but I found a solution for that so I'm cool.

I'm a SS fag so being tired after the gym is pretty normal for me.

>because it's needed
You're retarded, even with the best natty squatters you can barely see that they train their legs at all, especially when they wear pants... Stop kidding yourself with the SS circlejerk, don't do squats unless you're a powerlifter or a bodybuilder. Pro-tip: you're neither.

finally we are free to express our feelings about The Squat

the how do i avoid chicken legs scooby

i don't have a skate board ):

I dropped squats after half assing them for over a year. I can't fucking stand them, idk what it is mang.

Now I just do leg press, hack squats, and lots of isolation work and my legs are much bigger than when I did poor form squats.

I love squats, anyone who doesn't like squatting is a low-mobility hiplet with chicken legs and bitch-calves

you don't have to do them
just use the machines

>I love squats
Good job on your first month of lifting

squatting 6 years here

i hate fucking squats and anybody who claims they don't is a filthy femurlet with a mile long torso

this. When i first started lifting i was doing leg press. My legs exploded.

The biggest redpill in fitness is that squats are a joke if you want developed quads

Here's the thing with squats. If your quads are too weak, you begin to tilt forward. If you begin to tilt forward, suddenly it becomes very important to have an immensely strong upper and lower back.

You can't control for the fact that progressing on squats will exceed what your quads can comfortably handle. That's part of the lift. You WILL tilt forward and it will get scary. BUT, you can make your upper and lower back immensely strong through front squats, walking out heavy weights, quarter squating heavy weights to get used to the weight, and back hyperextensions. If you can front rack hold 125% of your max back squat for 10 seconds, it won't feel like that much weight.

Squat is my favorite becuase it's the most perceptually hard lift for me. Heavy sets follow by a 20 rep set, heavy deadlifts, then heavy resistance bike sprints really assfucks my brain into focus and is my only outlet when schoolwork gets monotonous and my goals seem distant.

It starts with my warm up sets, I just look at the bar until I don't even abosrb most audial and visual stimuli, and a tiny detail which would normally be impossible to keep in focus is crystal clear for a few seconds. Then my body is propelled by the most basic ideation that I was going to lift the shit in the first place. Then I just squat, and it hurts, I feel it, but the pain is always in last place because everything else that occupies my mind is taking up the roster. The more is hurts the more those ideas turn into emotions and I'm just in this place, it's a very big place and I'm alone but I'm free. Then as the last few reps I have left burn through my lungs and out to my hands and feet, the pain is replaced by that freedom.

So ya if you hate squats the most then you should propbably do them, a lot. Face ur fears #slayyyyy what doth life

>The biggest redpill in fitness is that squats are a joke if you want developed quads
0/10

this is the gayest fucking post i've ever seen on Veeky Forums and i've been here since W.T. snacks

>even with the best natty squatters you can barely see that they train their legs at all,
what? squats are about the only lift that if you get it to intermediate weights you are more or less guaranteed big legs

i have a squat of about 200kg and my legs are enormous

no, you homo, i will not post pics

Take a break from incline cable flies to post that boyo?

>200kg
Ya pretty much guaranteed to offend normies

I'm a fat fuck and I love squats.

is there a point at which i can just do deadlifts instead of squats

squats aren't fun for me but deadlifts are

*tips audial and visual stimuli* i only do functional lifts m'autist, it very big place am alone but free

its so piss

T. Thighlet and Glutelet

>be me
>accurately describe my emotions
>get shit on
Thanks dad

>no, you homo, i will not post pics
homolust is not an excuse for lying on the internet

blocks ur path
guy is giving you a hard time because you posted some real fedora-lord cringe shit

Is anyone actually impressed with these legs? And even if you are, it's EASILY achieveable without a silly powerlifting exercise.

>he thinks a 200kg squat on a lifting board is literally unbelievable
>he thinks squats are bad for mass
boy oh boy, you're a special kind of odd

Lmao squats are the best

Idk man, I tell ppl this kinda shit irl and they take me super duper seriously. Yall are just ignorant or something.

Fuck off my fit

Present. They're the king of leg exercises and I hate them.

P O E T I C
O
E
T
I
C

*tip*

let me tell you about how squatting is a religious experience m'lady, audial and visual stimuli

>So ya if you hate squats the most then you should propbably do them, a lot. Face ur fears #slayyyyy what doth life

this is good advice
lean into it bros
exposure therapy

>do lowbar squats
>lmao1pl8
>unrack
>step out
>brace
>do 3 sets for 8-10 reps with proper breathing
>trainer w powerlifting background said form is on point
>my lower back still hurts like hell
I don't understand, are you supposed to always wear a belt when doing low bar?

still not seeing pics

>even with the best natty squatters you can barely see that they train their legs at all,

if you can't understand why i don't want to take and post pics of my naked legs for the purposes of impressing some salty user on Veeky Forums, you have bigger problems. i just don't really care that much

If it's your spine that's hurting, then you either lack the musclature or are doing it wrong. If it's your muscles then you just need to get used to it.

i always do and it makes a difference to the feeling in my lower back. low bar is something that benefits greatly from a belt - not because of heavier weights being usable, but for back health and good depth, especially in the hole.

>you're neither
Mate, anyone can tell if you squat when you wear shorts.

>bigger problems
>impressing us
HEY THIS GUY TAKES HIMSELF SEEIOUSLY ON Veeky Forums DONT MESS WITH HIM OKAY??

The dysmorphia is real.

who wants big quads, when you can have strong quads

also I dont fucking dare go to leg press coz I dont want to go to hospital

Mann, I just did a lot of dmt and acid when I was younger so everything I say is liable to be faggy

it's muscles, pain goes away after few days of rest and stretching

if i wanted to prove you wrong enough that i'd get off my ass to take picsof my quads just for you, then you can say i'm taking it too seriously. until then you need to tone down your autism.

There are exactly two cases of leg press hurting people with joint hypermobility. The chick in black and the guy in yellow. Literally everyone else locks out their knees with zero risk of injury.

that's a subpar deadlift for the amount of lower body juiciness you've got, you a convert from WL?

I just did my first sets of squats since suffering a knee injury over a year ago. I was so close to lmao3pl8 back then, didn't dial it up to more than 1pl8 today. I definitely could've managed more, but it's been hell getting my knees good again and I don't wanna risk fucking it all up again.
But it felt so good to be able to squat again, Veeky Forums

plus, if you don't want to risk it you can cut the ROM short and not lock the knee. easy.

Don't sweat it kiddo, I got biger problems than you

>chick in black and guy in yellow
Rip in piss

this, I've seen to many webms to lock out my knees on leg press

>i just don't really care that much
that's why you keep replying
of course
you could have posted a sloppycock censored selfie in the time it took to fill out the captchas

both of whom locked out their knee.

If you have the lower body then you have the upper body...

no, you don't understand

he is pulling his pants all the way up. Normal people wear pants that goes all the way to your knees, covering up all your gains

>knee injury
>couldn't squat for a long time (was/am still dyel)
>gains everywhere else but legs didn't grow (cause no leg days)
>recently started doing legs again
>always scared of squats so i do them light and just focus on form
>bench more than I squat

mxied feels, but i'm already starting to see progress in my quads so i'm happy

>pants that are shorts that go up to your knees instead of down

>front rack hold
I'm not reading further to see if any idiots got butthurt by this.
Unracking your 1rm shouldn't be that hard below a 6-7pl8 squat. You just have to get tight. Unracking and possibly walking out more than your 1rm is a good way to learn where you aren't tight enough. 10-30s does wonders for reminding you what is bitch weight now, and what will be bitch weight in the near future.

Of course if you have the stability and strength of a pool noodle, this will remove you from the gene pool faster than watching anime.

I hate myself plenty. So I squat until I forget I hate myself. I used to do 6+ hours a week of leg training. I ended up stopping because I nearly dropped lmao 2.5 pl8 on my spine squatting.
Gonna get back into it though. Gotta find my max and do Russian squats.