HELP FIT ONE OF THE GYM THOTS WINKED AT ME HOW DO I GET RID OF AUTISM I WANT TO FUCK HER RIGHT NOW

HELP FIT ONE OF THE GYM THOTS WINKED AT ME HOW DO I GET RID OF AUTISM I WANT TO FUCK HER RIGHT NOW

calm dwn dadi

Just smile and go talk to her

talk about what
>inb4 "say hi"
what's next

Hmmm
"How's it going"?
"how long have been you working out"?
Dunno come with some casual shit geez...

go over and forcefully have your way with her like a man you beta

this. knock her out with a weight and rape her in front of all the chads at the dumbell rack to assert your alphaness

The most important thing is to notice something different, even the smallest little thing, then mention it to her. That's really about it, as long as you're casual about it, the grill might think it's because shes special and not because you're a predatory virgin

Find the nearest dude and start jacking him off and when she looks over wink back at her and let the dude cum on your face. Film at all and send it to my email
[email protected]

Walk over to her and pull out your dick

Probably winking at the guy behind you.

ask her if she likes cheese, if she says yes it means she wants you to invite her over for spaghetti and fuck her. if she says no it means she doesn't like cheese.

>predatory virgin
What a time to be alive

lel

I'd probably make eye contact for a bit and if she maintains it with you go up and talk. Introduce yourself... mention something about what kind of plan she's doing today idk. I have the same issue as you.

just b urself

Walk up to her and be like "eh baby i got a barball for you to lift. You want to do some cardio?" If she seems turned off pretend you were just trying to give her exercise advice and retreat to the safety of the squat rack.

You sure she didnt just have some sweat in her eye, autism?

Did she wink with both eyes?

LOL

>hey, are you working out?

only men wink

Go slap her.

A female wink contains tiny traces of estrogen. You just lost your natty card do not pass go do not collect $200.

You need to respect her more bro.

Edgelord

Tell her you're gay

girls love honesty

You forgot to say "no-homo"

Just be natural my nigga damn, smile back ask for her name and shit

Literally whatever it takes to not feel awkward or overthink

Start taking tren