I started with 5k 3 months ago. All my life savings (I'm Brazilian)... Now I'm down to 800 dollars. It hurts too much...

I started with 5k 3 months ago. All my life savings (I'm Brazilian)... Now I'm down to 800 dollars. It hurts too much... Too much... Will it get better? Will I learn how to trade/invest?

IT HURTS TOO MUCH!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=HUE_BTC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Huehue

its okay bro.
i'm dying too here.
i tried to escape a future of wagecuck slavery and i failed.
oh well.

>nonwhites trying to collect free money

Just move to America and collect a welfare check bro.

dude... all my life i saved my money... i used to read books about saving, like the richest man of Babylon and then i found out about crypto and i ruined my life.

i'm whiter than most americans...

not everyone is meant for more
most are meant for less

Just hodl for a few months. Chill the fuck out.
Le Americans aren't white maymay

>never invest money you cannot afford to loose.

that's hardly a high standard

>i'm whiter than most americans...
Calm down, niggers are not a majority yet.

thats how it is, you cant escape the fate god wanted you to follow.
ie watch final destination (2000)

the majority of americans (56%) are 100% european, and not southern european

>are 100% european

prove it

>saved money all my life
>Only 5k
Nigga u for real?

you arent the first man to lose his stack in this trading game

its only money friend

also racebaiters shut the FUCK up already who gives a shit

you know it's just boring when americans call others non-whites... it's not like america is European anymore... but whatever, this is not what this thread is about. let's not be like /pol/ here

glad to see Veeky Forums is still a /pol/colony.
kek

Australian/Brazilian user here.
Tested the waters last year, wasnt too invested in crypto (kick myself everyday).

Started again about 5 days ago, threw $550 to play, nearly 100% up.

UMA DELICIAAAAAA

>I started with 5k 3 months ago. All my life savings (I'm Brazilian)... Now I'm down to 800 dollars. It hurts too much... Too much... Will it get better? Will I learn how to trade/invest?
>
>IT HURTS TOO MUCH!!!

Dude I began in July and lost more then half my investment now I'm up by about 70 percent in this shit show so just stay calm and don't panic sell like I did with antshares after it dropped to 5 dollars. Luckily I bought back in around that price.
It's gonna be good

How in the fuck are you down 80% you must have bought some absolute pajeet tier shit coins

like you

Look, the whole point is to tell you to stop being a retard and embrace your brown skin to get gibs. Which you would get if you weren't a brown-skinned retard going "muh /pol/, muh racism" when anons try to help you.

I'm an Aussie and have noticed a fuckload of Brazilians moving here lately. Why?

We're on the other side of the world, why so many zillies moving here...and how do you guys afford it?

What BrazilianFags think about DilmaCoin?
you can buy it here
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=HUE_BTC

how do you lose money in crypto LOL

I believe you. I was in São Paulo in January and it is unironically whiter than some parts of America

same here, i'm /aus/ as well.
Average wage per month over there is 2115 zillions a month or 850 aud.
How to the afford it?

They save up. It's not that hard if you're disciplined.
T. Colombian with 5+ acquaintances living in Straya

yeh but why move to Australia? Your countries have awesome beaches, sexy women, and life is cheaper. Your internet is probably better too

Only good thing about Aus is you don't get shot for walking down the street

If I ever make a fortune on crypto I'd move somewhere cheap in South America and live like a king

They come here to "study english" and work their 20 hours/week plus a lot more off the books.

All part of the plan to ensure wages don't keep up with the real inflation rate.

im also brazilian, started in may

up 100% of the invested right now
its only .2btc tho

brazil is a shithole
you cant use your phone on the street because you'll get robbed

we have the most expensive iphone in the world
gas is fucking expensive
you cant buy electronics without paying an absurd amount of tax

only thing you are allowed to do in brazil is die like a dog in the street, basically

Everyone I know who learned English as a second language did it from one on one private tuition or reading and watching media in English. This is south American and Asian people not places like Germany where everyone speaks good English.
Fuck language schools.

Well, in my friend's case he moved for money reasons. He makes 5x what he would've made here for the same effort/worked hours. Fun things is that he is kind of a retard and doesn't even speak English. He works with Italians in Melbourne and learned Italian, fucking weirdo I know

>Only good thing about Aus is you don't get shot for walking down the street
Overrated perk desu.

Dude, I'm a landlord renting rooms to these brazilians in australia. They're all here for the high wages under the ruse of "learning english".
It's not their fault. They're taking advantage of the loophole the australian government has deliberately created to cap wages.

I'm Irish and its pretty much the same here. Albeit in smaller numbers.

I serve zillions everyday, they are entitled fuckheads with a chip on their shoulder.

Yeah, Colombians are less uppity generally speaking.

What jobs do they do if they cant even speak english? Construction/labouring?

Indians run all the 7/11s so they can't be taking retail jobs

All I know is there's Brazilians with fat asses everywhere in Melboune, and I really want to fuck one

I'm and just changed devices. You're right my friend traveled through a language learning agency for 1 year with the possibility of working up to 20 hours on the side, aftera year he applied for a visa extension but he had to pay for another couse in order to support his studies claim. I may be wrong but his employer actually lets him work full time and might sponsor him for a permanent residency permit

Labourers, cleaners, restaurant staff, shitkicker jobs mostly but still earning far more than they'd earn back home.
Over in perth they were filling the shortage of labour here during the mining boom. Most other nationalities seemed to bail once it went bust but the South Americans have continued coming. I guess the mining bust affected there just as much so coming here was still a better proposition than staying there.

Alot of hospo, dishies and chef work

You're spot on. That's exactly what they're entitled to under their student visa although most are working just as many hours off the books. If they didn't work extra hours for cash in hand they couldn't afford to stay. The government here knows that of course.

Looks like your reading hasnt worked well.
Richest man in babylon points out numerous times not to get involved into dodgy shit like crypto

>put life savings into the most volatile market since 1920s stock exchange
>brazilian
enjoy starvation pedro

>fell for the shitcoins meme
hahaha

/deserved

fucking idiot. all you had to do is buy btc 3 months ago and hold. you would have made profit. no wonder you're a brazilian. now kys maybe

How did you manage to do that, OP? Did you buy ELIX or something? LINK?

that's retarded.. 56% are 100% European

>15 mil reais
pára de ser pobre, infeliz. dá pra juntar isso num ano com mil reais por mês aplicados

You're brazilian you can still rob Ronaldinho of his Lambo at a traffic light near Copacabana

It's okay OP. I started in August with 5k. Have 1.2k now. Soon it will be 1k. Then 800. Then I'll probably just give it away cuz I hate this fucning shit and it stresses me out too much

go all in on EBET demo soon.

promise you'll 5x

lol
same here
except i tripled my earning
reaching 100k temers now

Your place in the 99% is assured.

I could show you how to earn free money from crypto but unfortunately you would never learn, just copy me. It's something you either have or don't.

Good luck to you.