Would you rather be balding or have a shit hairline?

Would you rather be balding or have a shit hairline?

>Pic related its me

isnt balding just the process of getting a shit hairline?

shit hairline is better than no hairline. If it is really that bad, you can just shave and go bald.

Some people get exceedingly receded hairlines without continuing on the balding process.

Balding is obviously the worse of the two if you care about having hair, though.

this doesn't make you immune from losing hair at the top of the head as well

???balding and shit hairline are the same thing
btw, you are receding at the temples

r/tressless

daily reminder that being bald is a choice

Tfw nice hair but shit hairline

Never met a relative that was balding on either side of my family. Fgm

Just noticed how confusing that crop made my pic lmao, owell im going back to bed

It's an oversimplification to say that being bald is a choice.

A lot of the best options like finasteride, minoxidil, and hair transplants are not cheap and must be taken for as long as you want to keep your hair. So if you stop taking Fin or Minoxidil your hair will literally fall out at an accelerated rate, and not to mention that Fin can have extreme side effects that will not go away even if you quit. And hair transplants $4,000 - $16,000.

>being bald is a choice
my ass

I take after my mom's side of the family which has no history of balding but my dad's side is bald as fuck. If I'm 18 and I have a hairline like OP's how fucked am I? No noticeable thinning at the back btw

Why do people hang on to scraps like George Costanza instead of just shaving it bald? Feels nice and makes you look younger.

I don't know guys, my hairline has been like OPs since I was 15 (26 now)

people say a receding hairline implies baldness, that's shit and not true. I have the same hairline as my dad who is 59 years old. His head is otherwise full of thick hair.

Stop spreading this meme bullshit that receding hairline implies baldness. It's all in your genes, if your genes are fucked, then you are fucked anyway so going bald is the least of your problems.

a choice between going bald or losing your testicles with chinese hair meds, yeah.

Gandhi the god himself has had a nw1 his entire career, I dare you to find even ONE (1) nw0 deathnikk cuck that mogs him

>thats a problem
if sth like that nags your self esteem you havent had real problems in your life.

So you and your dad are bald in the front.

>implying balding and shit hairline are different things
My sides.

it makes me look ugly(-ier)

You can be balding on the crown and not have a shit hairline

Hunter is that you?

Receding hair can look good depending on style , balding in the back of the head never looks good period.

Idiot

It could be worse...

Gandhi isnt god, hes coming thru

Jew nose, big ears.

diffuse thinning is the absolute worst way to go bald

I Have a short forehead so any recession on my hair line literally doesn't matter

>Lose test or lose hair
Hmmm

Except finasteride increases Tesosterone levels by 15%...

Really takes the ol' nog for a jog

You can't control shit, just deal with that and don't stress yourself about it.