How swole you have to be to get a loli gf?

how swole you have to be to get a loli gf?

When you're big enough nearly every woman is a loli.

Right

>loli
That looks like a monkey

enough to look good, if you're handsome with stable income, you can adopt if you're single

thats his son

jesus christ I hope you know you would get literally murdered if you said this in public and you would deserve it.

user, it's probably not okay to get a young pubescent girl from some poor country or one who has been in the foster care system for years and make her into your "girlfriend".
I don't care what kind of life you can give her.
I really don't think they'd be happy being the spoiled and pampered daughter and sexual play thing of some narcissitic bodybuilder type guy
I don't really think that's good.
I don't even think we should be talking about this.

I meant as a daughter but I guess you sick fuckers instantly though of something far nastier

had to

yes this sounds very wrong

dad and daughter, mom taking the picture.
OP is a faggot.

>talk to girl on tindr
>meet up IRL
>shes 4'11

On one hand that's my fetish, on the other I'm 6'6 and will probably get weird looks with her in public.

You don’t just get a gf that’s anorexic, there usually very insecure and often borderline schizophrenic

thats what actually happens irl. sexual predators that prey on children are extremely manipulative and legimately put on public fronts of feigned morality that usually includes helping children a lot
shits weird yo

Youd have to be a complete DYEL as only low test betas like lolis

Just do it faggot. Live the dream.

but how about when people beat up a father of some kid when accused of being a molester?
Just so you could walk outside with your daughter you'd have to have passports with both of you to validate that you're family?

There was this situation when a guy bought tickets to an amusement park for her daughter, they went to a hotel near the park for one night but they didn't let them stay at the hotel because they accused the guy of being a pedo and this completely ruined their trip. The guy's wife had died in an accident and his face was also forever bruised from this and people don't give him a fucking break.
Fuck this world, seriously.

B A S E D

oh thank god
i honestly thougt that through for a moment

Anyway, you don't have to be swole at all.
You can be a fat as fat ass and have a nice wife and children. If you have a girl or not is up in the air. Unless you're willing to pay a lot to fertility clinics to have your semen sorted.

Go for it. If she has an ID who gives af what people think? Go break her in half

When you have a daughter and when she will want to have sleepovers.

What would you do if a 14 year old girl asks you to touch your bicep?

Why do you even ask? Just let them touch 'em
Muscles are cool, girls and boys alike love to dangle on them when you flex

Reminder

My girlfriend is 4'11. Shit is cash yo

can sort of confirm. I had a 4’10 99lbs gf (who was actually older than me, kek) in college, I looked super fucking hueg next to her despite only being like 6’0 190lbs myself, which by Veeky Forums standard is not swole in any way or form.

u must be a manlet
coz fucking a short chick, at 6'4'', it's a fucking pain

only have the shorter version saved, never noticed the blood trickle at the end. superb keks were had

You just have to make sure they are extra wet before you go balls deep.

How bad do you have to be at fucking to have a hard time fucking a woman of any size?

Could you please not post mom buzzfeed facebook tier pictures even if the content is relevant?

I can't even ball deep into short chicks. They simply don't have the room.

It depends on the position. Shower sex is hard for instance.

Let her?
Why not.

Pretty swole or be good looking

Then don't do showersex.
Besides, if you're a man you should be able to hold a woman of her size up with one arm and steady yourself with the other.

I am telling you for anorexic psychos you really don’t have to be swole at all, but they are psychos so that inevitably sucks

You've never fucked a short chick have you

>draw on bra
user wtf

The drawn top, lmao.
I doubt you'd get banned for that anyways

Wtf is going on in that picture?

needs more one eyed minion looking annoyed

NANI

wtf im a pedo now

Yeah but I’ve been banned for posting the portfolio headshot of a 13 y/o before so I didn’t want to take any chances
A very swole guy is hanging out at the pool with his loli gf, clearly.

Quads of what the fuck

jealous woman staring far left lol

Who's the guy, anyways?

probably a dude and his daughter

thats not jealousy, thats worried concern

Why is everyone freaking out? It's a guy and his daughter or another relative

No clue. I didn’t save the pic cause of him but I am “mirin, minus the crotch tat
Doubt it’s his daughter, they look about 10-15 years apart max. Judging from the language on the umbrella looks like it’s some Eastern European country, where topless girls and this kind of relationship isn’t all that weird.

Or a brother and little sister
It's not abnormal for a family to have like 25 year old boy and a 10 year old girl

>this fucking thread

>No clue. I didn’t save the pic cause of him but I am “mirin, minus the crotch tat
Well.
Post the uncensored pic then my man.

wat

the best part is that she has tan lines on her chest, so she had a top but she took it off