Why is there no martial arts general? imho Combat sports are the most pure form of fitness there is

Why is there no martial arts general? imho Combat sports are the most pure form of fitness there is.
Are there not enough martial artists on this board?
You know, boxing, kickboxing, MT, MMA, Judo, actively competing, hobbyist, amateur, pro, retired, interested, what have you.
Report in everybody.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T6wnbfVDmVE
youtube.com/watch?v=0qgvsKbVWXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I started MT but I wanted to bulk, soon I'll be short on money and I'll have to choose between lifting and MT.

Right now I'm lifting 3x a week and MT 2x.

I think there's a Martial Arts General on /asp/. But I don't think it gets as much attention as Wrestling (WWE).

Because you can't practice martial arts whilst autisticly avoiding eye contact and not talking to anyone like you can just lifting.

martial arts are gay dom fetish cults play a sport you unathletic dweebs

Grappling with a sweaty man, feeling his muscles tense as you apply pressure to his body, the groan and agony of embracing another male, as other males look on in rapt awe. No faggot women getting in the way.

I really love "martial arts"

I mean, in an actual combat situation, you wouldn't be doing this with a woman.

Because there would be no new things to talk about after talking about jump ropes, gloves, and all that basic stupid shit about sparring.

I mean look, you didnt even bring anything interesting to talk about in this topic

youtube.com/watch?v=T6wnbfVDmVE
Be honest, if you had this Skill set, would you show it off in public, or would you look incredibly autistic?

I wasted so many years of my life doing both because lifting actively increases muscle mass you don't need

which means you'll never be competitive

lmao sports games are just lackluster stand ins for the human desire to fight mano a mano.

I don't wanna compete, I just want to know how to beat people and I want to be swole.

sexually insecure much?
oh wait, i forgot what board this is for a second.

Wow

I'm so glad I didn't stick with gay tricking bullshit air walk Tae kwon do kung fu faggotry

That's so fucking autism.
I'm glad I moved onto boxing.

this is your typical rationalization used by dorks who couldn't compete in athletics

>not mentioning wrestling

You do realize you'd get fucking raped by some random who wrestled in high school, right? Your amateur boxing and grappling skills don't mean shit when some dude goes for an immediate takedown and your head and back slams against the pavement. From that point it doesn't matter if he's trained on punching, he's going to remain on top of you no matter what and rain elbows on your face.

you ever stepped into the ring? didn't think so.
it's a humbling experience, you'd change your tune real quick.
but go on, swing a wooden bat once and then run for 30 seconds and jerk yourself off over how "athletic" you are.

>martial arts general

what exactly would you talk about? Progress is very subjective and the only real objective thing is win/loss record from amateur or pro fights.

not the same user you are talking to but have you ever stepped into a team based competitive sport? Its a lot more humbling when you are letting your whole team down rather than letting yourself down when you lose a fight.

>gay tricking bullshit air walk Tae kwon do kung fu faggotry

nigga, I've had women come up to me and start conversations with me just by going out and doing a few Tricking combos in a public park. It's not suppose to be a practical combat system, it's just cool, flashy, and makes you look like a video game character when you have good form and technique.

youtube.com/watch?v=0qgvsKbVWXw

Idk make one

I Have been to 8 MMA/MuayThai/Boxing gyms in the past 10 years

That is the most disgusting picture I've seen.
>punch duct tape
>ruin training, wrists, and gloves
>cant see shit but body protectors no groin protectors

>it's not the same
agreed.
being on your own is a lot more pressure.
you've got nobody to rely on, nobody to blame.
just you and your opponent.
again, i don't think you ever got your ass handed to you in the ring or you wouldn't be talking like this.
talk is cheap.

>nigga
>has to mention how women talked to him
>all because of tricking

you sound like a middle school student trying to persuade someone into doing something

and I don't think you are completely illiterate, only slightly. Go back and re-read what I said

exactly..
It's just a bunch of fags masturbating at flipping shit

it's a phase literally most people go through in their early teens, just like how everyone at one point thought b-boy dancing was cool, or how we liked eminem at one point

These guys are just broke losers... like the biggest losers.
They dedicate their time to just do stupid dancing shit.

Can't fight,
Can't pay rent,
Do stupid flippy shit

tricking isn't a martial art go make a tricking general you fags

notice how angry and unstable these martial art dorks are, it's as if they're trying to make up for something and have to prove something to everyone

It all depends on your goals and definition of fitness your honest opinion means nothing

who are you talking about.
me? cause i'm as calm as can be.
and 99% of people i know who actually compete are the most peaceful human beings you can imagine.

I'd heem every last person ITT

this, and this is also the reason why the whole concept is being rejected by this board, as you can see ITT.

I like martial arts did Kickboxing for 2 year and Muay Thai for one 1, good cardio nice punching, good confidence boost, then Uni got in the way and lifting just became my go thing. But would recommend it to any young guy.

My only experience with people who do martial arts has told me they're actually really relaxed and cool people. More so than other people.

>nigga
Yes nigga
>has to mention how women talked to him
Because you referred to it as gay.
>all because of tricking
It's not a substitute for social skills. It just peaks peoples' interest and gives you something to start a conversation with.

But how is this any different from people who learn acrobats or gymnastics? Are the people who work in Cirque du Soleil "Broke losers"?
Any type of Physical discipline requires time to perfect, obviously they'd have to dedicate there time in order to be at this skill level.
>These guys are just broke losers... like the biggest losers.
>Can't pay rent
That's a lot of assumptions to make for a 5 minute video. If they have the will power to train themselves to this level, why wouldn't they have the will power to do something else? It could just be a hobby for them, in fact, there form was kind of bad at some points which tells me they don't dedicate 6 hours of there life to it everyday.

>just like how everyone at one point thought b-boy dancing was cool
It's actually pretty popular in South Korea, and there incorpating BBoying into the Youth Olympics very soon.

You can beat up people when you are competing.

>Why is there no martial arts general?

Yes but I want to look like I can beat people too. I was always skinny so it's natural that I want to look swole and not lean.

I'll probably just do MT for some months and later I'll get back to lifting to pack some size.

You forgot
>pull off a triangle
>realize that you could have killed this man if you wanted to

I do bjj 2x a week.

Ignore my fellow boxing negro, im a boxer too but everyone knows tricking is the coolest shit.